Katie Price #319 No contempt of court for the Skanky Liar … but give it time , it will backfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes agree - there had to be a reason. It was changed to a directions hearing before the last hearing date as there were multiple cases being heard not the one full day as previously stated. I think some reason the Trustee wanted the court to make an order on a particular matter or matters - possibly a requirement for third parties to deliver up information maybe or wanted more time to delve before a full hearing hence the forensics going on. Have been keeping up but been away golfing (don’t laugh) !
Thanks Schmooze..please always tell us what we need to know..carry on golfing.🥰

Reactions: 31
Hey sink boy how about a cryptic quote now,you absolute bleeping tosser.
You were quick after the court case,let`s hear what you have to say now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I would love to know the timeline, as in I think a warrant is needed to look into bank accounts without a person's permission, that could include family and associates. I wonder if that's going on now or will be the next stage?
perhaps that was the court papers SB turned away ? shes trying to stall them, but they are on to her.

Reactions: 27
Wonder if the Panto people will be happy when they hear their ‘Star‘ is having their finances forensically examined 🤔 All that negative publicity coming to a family-friendly theatre production in Liverpool very soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Yes agree - there had to be a reason. It was changed to a directions hearing before the last hearing date as there were multiple cases being heard not the one full day as previously stated. I think some reason the Trustee wanted the court to make an order on a particular matter or matters - possibly a requirement for third parties to deliver up information maybe or wanted more time to delve before a full hearing hence the forensics going on. Have been keeping up but been away golfing (don’t laugh) !
Oooh goody you're back. :D

Is this a step before a criminal investigation do you know.....or could that be going on too?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Didn’t help her case, saying ‘I’m minted’ and bragging all the time. Lives like a lottery winner. Forensic investigators will open a huge can of worms, not just laundering & hiding money, but also any ❄❄ dealings. Anyone around her, family, Crawl, Jeyda, slimey will be looked at to, by implication 👍👍👍👍🤣
Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I would love to know the timeline, as in I think a warrant is needed to look into bank accounts without a person's permission, that could include family and associates. I wonder if that's going on now or will be the next stage?
I will try and ask the how process works.

Reactions: 20
Maybe this is why the hearing changed to a 'directions hearing'. There's now 5 months to investigate and prepare evidence to give back to the court. It could very well result in criminal charges.
I think you could be right, now she's been probed by forensics a real criminal case can be brought at the
next court date. Shame this wasn't done years ago, it's taken far too long for her to bee investigated like
this. Especially when many people on these threads know something is fishy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think Kylie that this is what rattled the old prat Thursday,she knows what’s happening.Forensic analysts
Will dig deep very deep in all her nooks and crannies..🤣🤣
Also, the statements made about being 23k in debt to gas/electric, or whatever it was. Trying to now get finances in check…. She’s left it much too late. I wonder what account a DD has been set up with. That’s going to be one hell of a sum to pay monthly. As Stan pointed out, if she’s not paid them, probably not paid water, community charges, house insurance etc. still, she’s saving a little by not needing car insurance, MOT etc as she can’t legally drive. Blimey what an utter mess her life has become. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person😡👎. Let’s see who starts backing away from her. Wonder if her arrogant personality will still be spewing from her mutilated mouth. Hotel Priory looming or will stick 2 fingers up & book a long holiday💩

Reactions: 42
Need to start by looking at Black Sheep company for a start & accounts of Harvey’s. Finances being transacted & paid into somewhere. Where did Channel 4 MM fees get paid & the Harvey shows? Where’s the bill’s being paid from (seems maybe not utilities)? Holiday spending, flights, hotels etc. The endless daily stories she drip feeds to RedTops, photographs, the fee’s are going somewhere. Endless, bottomless pot of cash it appears. About time, if true, a full forensic financial investigation should be launched.
Especially when we all know kipper uses Harvey's bank card.
---
Wonder if the Panto people will be happy when they hear their ‘Star‘ is having their finances forensically examined 🤔 All that negative publicity coming to a family-friendly theatre production in Liverpool very soon.
Yep, it's very possible she could be replaced.

Reactions: 15
If any monies have gone through sink boys account wether personal or business would daddy Woods (think he's a director or something of sink boys car business) also be open to an audit and search aswell seen as sink boys named as director of daddy Woods companies. It's going to be a bloodbath i tell you a bloodbath the clan trying to save the gravy train Jeyda and slymi fat little duck Rymi and sink boy and maybe daddy Woods trying to save their own arses and trying to stop a forensic search of their accounts. bleeping fuckety duck duck the hole enablers are bum squeaking. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.