Katie Price #319 No contempt of court for the Skanky Liar … but give it time , it will backfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

But KPMerch account has been dissolved at companies house a few days ago.
Also noted 23 July another company been reprieved from being stuck off ;
KATIE KP LIMITED
Cause has been shown why the above company
should not be struck off the register and accordingly the Registrar is taking no further action under section
1000 of the Companies Act 2006 pursuant to the Notice dated 27/07/2023

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Something's definitely wrong in skankyland, skanks definitely rattled about something she's trying to keep a lid on it's been nothing but deflection and now skanks playing the H sympathy card. Skank needs something quick and she's using everything and everyone at the moment no mention of Juniors record until it made #1 on some chart then it was "i'm so proud he gets his talent from me i'm recording a record and releasing it on tik tok" then uses his LW interview to attack the panel, Pete,Claire. Then prinny announces a Collab with shein and hours later skank announces a big reveal involving prinny. She's buttering up Dionne (who hasn't been seen with skank since 2019 when she quit working for skank) about being her BFF and having each others back so something from skanks past is being used (maybe involving her past treatment of the kids when skank left them with strangers while on various benders and holidays) and now she's on about Pricey Towers being to big and complaining about big energy bills and saying she needs a smaller place. Yes something definitely up in skankyland and skanks rattled. 😎
When she put up the photo of Dionne and the other girls.....I wonder if someone has been contacting people to give info on her ( as that DM comment about a documentary) and she knows the women she hounded would do it, Dionne she could try and keep onside to not spill any info?

Reactions: 27
Lips done 🙄
I’d be bleeping horrified in my lips ended up like this. I’ve had filler, I like it but keep it so it’s not really obvious. Just gives me a bit of a boost, I go up to 12 months between appointments. Not like this dick who seems to get them done every month. She’s totally fucked her lips with that lip lift. She seems to think keeping them big will detract from that but it’s just a mess. I just don’t understand how P can think it’s a good idea to do plaster classes or anything work related with her. PA must be besides himself.

Reactions: 37
I never believed he had a sex addiction or cheated I always thought it was a managed story for money but KP took it too far like she always done, I remember the photos of Jane's husband driving Kieran to his house for the show down 🙄 I'm sorry but I've been cheated on, I'm guessing a hell of a lot of us have, I would never drive the person who slept with my partner to my home, first I wouldn't want them there and second if I did they could crawl there on their hands and knees over broken glass covered in dog tit, before I'd give them the time of day...that would go for my partner too. And Derrick stayed friends with KP and Kieran after the so called affair and went to family events if I remember he was at SP graduation.
None of it made any sense to me at the time

Reactions: 25
When she put up the photo of Dionne and the other girls.....I wonder if someone has been contacting people to give info on her ( as that DM comment about a documentary) and she knows the women she hounded would do it, Dionne she could try and keep onside to not spill any info?
That's what i said yesterday skank wants Dionne for something and maybe it means someone is digging into skanks past behaviour regarding dare i say it the kids and gathering evidence of what an unfit mother she really is wasn't it around 2018/19 it went tits up with Boyson and skank was on benders leaving the kids with anyone while off on her jollies with various blokes and the "I love coke" video. Someone's digging and skank is panicking by the looks of it trying to get people on her side. 😎

Reactions: 39
That's what i said yesterday skank wants Dionne for something and maybe it means someone is digging into skanks past behaviour regarding dare i say it the kids and gathering evidence of what an unfit mother she really is wasn't it around 2018/19 it went tits up with Boyson and skank was on benders leaving the kids with anyone while off on her jollies with various blokes and the "I love coke" video. Someone's digging and skank is panicking by the looks of it trying to get people on her side. 😎
I bleeping hope tit will come out Stan! Do you reckon it will. Soon,eventually ?❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So skank if you haven't been paying your electric and gas you won't have paid water and council tax aswell then for a while. No wonder sink boy has looked pissed off lately if you can't keep him in the free holidays and poncing off you he's accustomed to now your having to pay your bills and can't spend it on him. 🤣
Surely she would've had to settle that 23K bill before considering renting out the MM?
Probably trying to scam any new tenants in to paying it. Thank goodness the brakes were applied on that little farce.

Reactions: 22
If the comment was true about things coming out to do with her finances it could be how she paid people that's being dug into, Dionne was one of the people she treated like a slave. I bet she wasn't paid properly or legally. Another former assistant was just paid 'expenses' and had no money left after paying for fuel etc.

'
2019 - Katie's Price's personal assistant has reportedly quit the role after just four months due to the star's extensive list of demands.

The former glamour model, 41, first hired Dionne Dunne back in February, and is said to have ordered her close pal to drive her to court appearances, pick up dog faeces and return her packages from online shopping to the post office during her fleeting stint.

'Dionne worked really, really hard for Katie – she had to drive her to court appearances, pick up dog poo around the house and on the drive outside and return her online shopping', a source told The Sun.

The insider explained: 'She’d also clean up after Katie and the kids in the house, do her food shopping, book Katie’s nail and hair appointments and wait while she was in the salon. ''

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Can anyone spot the difference?

One is April after having them redone, one is now. What's the point of putting yourself at risk of infection or necrosis just to look exactly the same? Not to mention the cost? That Ellie woman is an enabler.

Kip-lips.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Just looked at masterclasses it seems two different people are doing the make up so got more suckers to help

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Lips done 🙄
What on earth have the salon done to her? What is with the upside down V shape of her top lip? Has something gone wrong?

Edit: actually looking again I am assuming the ones on the right are the April ones as if you look closely they are very uneven (look at the top lip cupids bow- it doesn’t match and is different sizes) so can see why she would want them dissolving. Both look horrendous tho.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
And just like clockwork… it’s everybody else’s fault but hers again.

She and her sheep believe that her many exes are to blame… yet every single one of them have gone on to enter happy and healthy relationships after her.

How interesting.
Funny how she’s had most of the surgery AFTER PA and KH. Most “ body modification and surgery with SB

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.