Katie Price #319 No contempt of court for the Skanky Liar … but give it time , it will backfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've often wondered why most of the events are more up north and look like they're in back streets, not even high end venues or hotels. If you factor in the travelling costs etc how much is the profit. And now she's got to pay P as well.
You really think P will see a penny out of it?
Oh dear!

Reactions: 11
I wish my lasagne would come out the oven looking that crispy
Jesus.....I didn't look to see who you were replying to so thought it may have been another lovely meal pic from Stan ...what with you mentioning lasagne....so clicked on the attachment ......HUGE mistake 👀😱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ladies and gentleman, brethren and sinners
All I call upon our royal Skankyness to give us her well known rendering of the old school song Oom-Pah-Pah
All right Krusties , shut up you lot, A little bit of Culture now,Ere we go
I’ve got massive Titties
and Cole loves to have a bitty
Especially when he’s been on the coke
Or the beer
I’m a permanent bankrupt
But when the court hear I’m a brilliant mother
The judge will say I’m in the clear
EVERYONE
Oom-pah-pah Oom-pah -pah
Everyone knows
Oom -pah -oom-pah
I sell dodgy clothes
Oom -pah -pah
I will go far
When Cole sells a dodgy car
Now it’s not funny
I’m always needing money
and it’s coming to a head
I got a lot of wedge stashed away
Can’t get to it
My mother never gets out of bed
Oom-pah-pah
Oom-pah-pah
Everyone knows
Oom-pah-pah
Oom-pah-pah
That’s how it goes
Oom-pah-pah
Oom-pah -pah
My fortune grows
Saving up for a new nose
Now we wanted a baby ,surrogate late me down
Can’t rely on Cole he’s a seedless clown
But I’m really cleverer than you think
Every night a turkey baster in the u bend of the sink
EVERYONE
OOM -pah-pah
Oom-pah -pah
You all hate me
Oom-pah-pah
Oom-pah -pah
I hate krusties
Oom-pah-pah
Oom-pah-pah
Next time you see me
Sunning on a beach in turkey
EVERYONE
OOM-pah-pah
Oom-pah-pah
She is a skank
Oom-pah-pah
Oom-pah-pah
Ain’t worth a wank
Why don’t I like her ask me why?
krusty.Till the day I die

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Hmmmmmm :unsure: lets hope its true!!! 😈
Need to start by looking at Black Sheep company for a start & accounts of Harvey’s. Finances being transacted & paid into somewhere. Where did Channel 4 MM fees get paid & the Harvey shows? Where’s the bill’s being paid from (seems maybe not utilities)? Holiday spending, flights, hotels etc. The endless daily stories she drip feeds to RedTops, photographs, the fee’s are going somewhere. Endless, bottomless pot of cash it appears. About time, if true, a full forensic financial investigation should be launched.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Katie Price #320 skanks on the rack, a forensic accountant is searching in all her cracks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Our @SmillieKylie will be so pleased to get this news.❤ Something to cheer you up me dear.🥰
Perhaps I should write regular despairing posts, like my post earlier today 😁 I had basically thrown the towel in this morning, but I did say I hoped something would happen to restore my faith. Is this it, ohh la la, I need more info, but oh my this is good news, not Kool and The Gang style, but I might start to believe again 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 37
“What a day!!!”.Oh no, what have I done?? KFP will try and get the bizzies on to me now for that😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone who pays, as a grown adult male or female, that pays to go see Princess at these things needs to really check themselves. If your teenage daughter asks.. A little different. But I'm sure your teenage daughter would be into someone with substance when it comes to make up or even YouTube. I can straighten my hair. It's not wild or exciting.

Reactions: 20
Perhaps I should write regular despairing posts, like my post earlier today 😁 I had basically thrown the towel in this morning, but I did say I hoped something would happen to restore my faith. Is this it, ohh la la, I need more info, but oh my this is good news, not Kool and The Gang style, but I might start to believe again 😁
I think Kylie that this is what rattled the old prat Thursday,she knows what’s happening.Forensic analysts
Will dig deep very deep in all her nooks and crannies..🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yeah and came home and they both said on Instagram it was the best holiday ever 🤔
Remember though, she also saw them on CCTV on New year's Eve or something ...in the barn with the horses kissing.......each other, not the horses obviously 😱. ...she is so full of BS.
I think she had to stay and finish the holiday and post how great it was because she had grifted it. She would rather have slugged it out than pull the plug, get home and pay the company for her stay.

Reactions: 12
Maybe this is why the hearing changed to a 'directions hearing'. There's now 5 months to investigate and prepare evidence to give back to the court. It could very well result in criminal charges.
Yes agree - there had to be a reason. It was changed to a directions hearing before the last hearing date as there were multiple cases being heard not the one full day as previously stated. I think some reason the Trustee wanted the court to make an order on a particular matter or matters - possibly a requirement for third parties to deliver up information maybe or wanted more time to delve before a full hearing hence the forensics going on. Have been keeping up but been away golfing (don’t laugh) !

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I know a forensic accountant who does this type of work - they dig very deeply, and leave no stone unturned. The harder the case, the more determined they are to crack it.
I would love to know the timeline, as in I think a warrant is needed to look into bank accounts without a person's permission, that could include family and associates. I wonder if that's going on now or will be the next stage?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Didn’t help her case, saying ‘I’m minted’ and bragging all the time. Lives like a lottery winner. Forensic investigators will open a huge can of worms, not just laundering & hiding money, but also any ❄❄ dealings. Anyone around her, family, Crawl, Jeyda, slimey will be looked at to, by implication 👍👍👍👍🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.