Katie Price #319 No contempt of court for the Skanky Liar … but give it time , it will backfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This picture of the two of them, from 2003, is genuinely lovely. It's a shame that she had no idea how to care for a special needs baby. His life, and her own, could have been so different.
She has no idea about caring for anybody nor anything - nothing except MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE matters.
If she'd been any sort of a halfway decent parent then none of the four children would have been removed from her clutches to begin with would they?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I had almost £600 credit with my energy provider so asked them for a £400 refund. They didn't argue, phew. It's MY money so why should it be in their bank account making interest for them? Can't believe KIpper is that stupid to run up energy bills to the tune of 23k. Ludicrous.
I fully believe it................................
---
Can anyone spot the difference?

One is April after having them redone, one is now. What's the point of putting yourself at risk of infection or necrosis just to look exactly the same? Not to mention the cost? That Ellie woman is an enabler.

View attachment 2461768
1695230558672.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She looks disgusting. Why would anyone want their lips to look like that? They are such a weird shape now. I thought she said she had the lip lift so she wouldn’t have to have any filler again? Lying yet again.
I‘ve never known anyone spend so much time on themselves, with the sun beds, the nails, the lashes, the lips, the hair extensions. And yet she still looks like a bag of shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

But KPMerch account has been dissolved at companies house a few days ago.
Looks like a different company @DC16 . Playing funny buggers with the wording to make sure one keeps going

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm glad idiot didn't coach P in this photo, but she obviously needs guidence, the whole picture does not seem to sell halloween or cheer. I'm sure she did the pic at skanks as Bunny was playing with the pom poms.
There's so much available to watch in regards to cheer leading to give her ideas. Sitting down for a start does not promote an activity , also if it was halloween was there not meant to be some kind of make up.

Maybe she needs to go to college to allow her brain to develop creatively, maybe even a marketing course, I'm an old fuddy duddy and maybe that's acceptable but I'm sure if she was at her home Emily and Claire would have helped her.
Yes, it is a very amateur pose You would think her 'model of 25 years experience' mother could have got her to do a better pose than that! The usual pose would be standing on one leg with the arms above the head, something any junior high kid here in the US masters at about age 10! It's not showing off the skirt either, it's more about the pom poms and her face, which looks weird to me somehow, not like P at all.

Reactions: 15
I'm glad idiot didn't coach P in this photo, but she obviously needs guidence, the whole picture does not seem to sell halloween or cheer. I'm sure she did the pic at skanks as Bunny was playing with the pom poms.
There's so much available to watch in regards to cheer leading to give her ideas. Sitting down for a start does not promote an activity , also if it was halloween was there not meant to be some kind of make up.

Maybe she needs to go to college to allow her brain to develop creatively, maybe even a marketing course, I'm an old fuddy duddy and maybe that's acceptable but I'm sure if she was at her home Emily and Claire would have helped her.
Awwwwww but skank will be so overjoyed thats she's been given the proper credit she deserves in this hogwash, unlike those twats at Loose Wimmin who did not credit her for Junior! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also quite a poor socioeconomic area
I've often wondered why most of the events are more up north and look like they're in back streets, not even high end venues or hotels. If you factor in the travelling costs etc how much is the profit. And now she's got to pay P as well.

Reactions: 15
Lips done 🙄
So she's back to lift aesthetics again then is she? Noir been given the boot because they wouldn't fill them straight away like she wanted? And if she looks like that with an industrial strength filter on the unfiltered version must be ghastly!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a load of unprofessional Cunts they are. Your Web Site needs updated Skanky!!
Selling rip off tickets on one page, then telling everyone that everything's cancelled on another page.

Money making scam,I'll bet.Never intended to do them and lets see if any tickets sold were refunded!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.