Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a tit idea for a TV show, though I am thinking she could use 'burning down the house' by Tom Jones as a theme tune. Best thing to do to that tit tip would be to set it on fire...or nuke it!😂
love a Tom mention , he’s our hero 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I put on here on the 1st December that she mentioned she was getting her licence back in April (I think she said it on her stories, probably while doing an ad) so Katie, YOU ARE THE LIAR not the journalist! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 18
Hi , My Tattlers,
had a hard week at work, on call, worked all hours ,relaxing now, gonna do all the jobs the missus has got lined up for me tomorrow, then its time for my guilty pleasure , putting the world to rights with you lot , Namely finding out everything to call out that lying Skanky no good dirty lying witch ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Move away from the Sexy Jelly Men - do not bite into another penis. Now pick them up with some tongs and put them in the bin!

You have TV contacts - can't you invent a company and contact her about her idea? <laughs maniacally> .
First I bite their heads off, then I bite their legs off, then I bite their wi...

I haven't touched the jelly men, honest, just a sugar rush from...sugar😁

• Haha
We are a Team , a Family , and I really think we need a song
Skankbusters!
If theres something strange in your neighbourhood
Who ya gonna call ?
Skankbusters !
it looks bleeping weird
always up to no good
Who ya gonna call ?
Skankbusters !
I aint afraid of no skank
if it boils your piss
and youre always sad
Who ya gonna call?
Skankbusters!
and it makes you mad
the way she treats the lad
who ya gonna call ?
SKANKBUSTERS !

We are a Team , a Family , and I really think we need a song
Skankbusters!
If theres something strange in your neighbourhood
Who ya gonna call ?
Skankbusters !
it looks bleeping weird
always up to no good
Who ya gonna call ?
Skankbusters !
if it boils your piss
and youre always sad
Who ya gonna call?
Skankbusters!
and it makes you mad
the way she treats the lad
who ya gonna call ?
SKANKBUSTERS !
ER YOU CAN TELL IVE BEEN DOWN THE PUB LOL :)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I leave this here for now..and be catching up later tonight 🥰
I have three made one with Cole and one with little Sid 😊

Back later 💖 xx.

Resizer_16185326636190.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So you all know I like to sprinkle a few quizzes about , So I’ve got one question, What is the point of Bullyboy ? Now I always called him Jaffa or clearblue, wouldn’t call him bullyboy , A lot of my friends on here disagreed with me , But I thought he was just another simple mug she roped in , But you were right I was wrong , seems like a right nasty
Dodgy bullying bastard, hold my hands up ,
But has no personality no talents not even clever got the brains of a jellyfish, and he is not even remotely likeable , look at the pic I’ve posted, the paper have posted some tit , but this is the funniest ever

Attachments

• Sick
scared of needles do me a favour! she has botox, lip fillers good knows how many surgeries..... I'm scared of needles and can't even watch a video of them being done with our getting a hot sweat and tight chest!

Reactions: 18

Having her Covid jab.... how is she allowed anyone else in with her? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh I forgot, she needed someone to film it and no doubt Cole can’t leave her side for more than 2 minutes 😡
You know I love this thread , people like you , the regulars as I call them, all nice people but it makes you hate, because I hate that bleeping thing ,
Horrible nasty piece of work

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So sad. Helen McCrory has died from cancer Damian Lewis has just announced. Left 2 kids and only 52. The last few weeks have been terribly sad.
A beautiful and talented actress, nobody knew she had cancer she was strong and had dignity and fought bravely without once asking for sympathy, the total opposite of Price! How long till we get the headline, I knew polly so well she was getting me a cameo on peaky blinders?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
im useless but ill have a go.
thread suggestion : I Fool the sun I Fool the mail, pays for my house which is in bits, the only people I cant fool is those tattlers, they get on my tits

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I swear to god if one fucker Pay’s even one pound towards that piece of tit I will eat my own bleeping sofa!! And by the way I went to Orlando to see my beloved Sir Tom!!

Thread suggestion : haven't got a home, havent' got a baby ,Haven't even got a ring ,
the only thing hat keeps me going is that people think I can sing

I swear to god if one fucker Pay’s even one pound towards that piece of tit I will eat my own bleeping sofa!! And by the way I went to Orlando to see my beloved Sir Tom!!
He is the Patron saint of this thread

Ill never fall in love again

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Having her Covid jab.... how is she allowed anyone else in with her? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh I forgot, she needed someone to film it and no doubt Cole can’t leave her side for more than 2 minutes 😡
WTAF HAVE I JUST SEEN?WHY IS THERE SO MANY PEOPLE THERE (AS YOU CAN HEAR IN THE BACKGROUND) ESPECIALLY HARVEY.
DID THAT NEEDLE EVEN GO IN?NO COTTON WOOL INCASE OF ANY BLOOD COME ON KUNTY DO BETTER NEXT TIME 🤣
SCARED OF NEEDLES MY bleeping ASS,FILLERS,BOTOX,PLASTIC SURGERY,TURKEY TEEF THAT NEED LOADS OF JABS.
BULLSHITTING AGAIN PWICEY.FAKE ASS witch

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion : Ive had 3 husbands, many lovers ,now i've met the one, pisses me off when people say ,
introduce me to your son

Thread suggestion : Ive had 3 husbands, many lovers ,now i've met the one, pisses me off when people say ,
introduce me to your son
tolkd you im useless did try though ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.