Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sad. Helen McCrory has died from cancer Damian Lewis has just announced. Left 2 kids and only 52. The last few weeks have been terribly sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I love how this pile of decrepit brick goes up and down in value like Lozza's OF's monthly offers ;)
Cut-and-paste journalism at its finest at your Scum. Funnily enough, the Frasier episode where there is a house make-over was on today where he keeps going back to advise them on their decor.
Just noticed this bit

Katie's rep told us: "There are some ideas knocking about in development, this is a very exciting time for Katie, she is going from strength to strength."

Does going from strength to strength include getting another 6 months driving ban and going to court next month for owing 3,3 MILLION QUID?
Hahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So sad. Helen McCrory has died from cancer Damian Lewis has just announced. Left 2 kids and only 52. The last few weeks have been terribly sad.
Ooh I didn't know she was ill tbh - damn fine actress. Have you posted on the RIP thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
More lies? Putting it out there to see if anyone bites! 🤥🤔🤣
duck me , she already tried it with quest , they weren’t interested, don’t think anybody’s got enough money to rebuild that shithole , not even Bill gates , isn’t even hers , unless she’s paid the mortgage arrears , you is that her home where she’s building her recording studio ?
demented witch

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
More lies? Putting it out there to see if anyone bites! 🤥🤔🤣
What a tit idea for a TV show, though I am thinking she could use 'burning down the house' by Tom Jones as a theme tune. Best thing to do to that tit tip would be to set it on fire...or nuke it!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Headline says 2 MILLION but story says ⬇

But now The Sun can reveal she's in talks to make it into a TV project - so viewers can watch her transform every room in her £1.2m house. 🤣

And since when has she been hilarious? Have i missed something 🤣

"Everyone knows she's hilarious on camera, so everyone's sure a TV channel would jump at the chance to stump up the cash and get behind the project."

ON THE bleeping SCROUNGE! For some fucker to pay for it yeah 🤦‍♀️
Bit like Victoria Beckham being hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a tit idea for a TV show, though I am thinking she could use 'burning down the house' by Tom Jones as a theme tune. Best thing to do to that tit tip would be to set it on fire...or nuke it!😂
Move away from the Sexy Jelly Men - do not bite into another penis. Now pick them up with some tongs and put them in the bin!

Ha

Happy Birthday Pink! Sending love. Blue xxx
You have TV contacts - can't you invent a company and contact her about her idea? <laughs maniacally> .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw Tom at my local racecourse 5 years ago. He was actually really good. Can still belt it out for being an oldie 🎶🎤. At the time my friend had a shop in town that sold underwear amongst other things. For a joke she put a washing line of knickers in the window with a couple of posters. She completely sold every single pair she had in stock. As her shop is on the main road through to the racecourse, she even had women jumping out of their cars & off buses to rush in & buy knickers to throw 🤣😂.
I have also seen Madness there in 2019. Also a great show. Fab party atmosphere & lot's of Fez wearing 🤣.

When you think about it, this week Skanky has only had 2 stories actually about HER. The 3 million debt & the driving ban. Both negative & I'm fairly confident both FACT (except her bullshit excuse about the driving ban). Everything else is off the back of someone else. Either exploiting her own kids & mother. Or disgustingly using the grief around other celebrities 😡. This really now smacks of desperation. Maybe, just maybe her grip is finally starting to slip 🤞

Her driving ban extension is an added extra birthday treat for me today 🤣
Fondest Felicitations Pink Squirrel enjoy toasting her driving ban🍾

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Horrible news.

Going by her current actions Katie will post a tribute to her which gets a mention in the Sun.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.