Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
;having a go at thread title: Harvey, Dying mum, Mansion news on rotation - is Katie Price the biggest liar in the nation?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Evening you 'orrible lot, page 48 and you know what that means>>>>.

Time for your suggestions for the next thread, thinking caps on.

Oh I've just got home so I don't know what krusty has been doing or not doing whatever.

Oh and Emeline, have you found your envelope or is it still AWOL?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
no being beaten
thread suggestion ; We're laughing at Tattlers thinking we've got nothing while were sitting here having our tans ,
who'll be laughing next week when i get my money taking my kit off on onlyfans

Reactions: 5
DREAM ON KATIE!!

HOORAY!!!!!

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Katie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Evening you 'orrible lot, page 48 and you know what that means>>>>.

Time for your suggestions for the next thread, thinking caps on.

Oh I've just got home so I don't know what krusty has been doing or not doing whatever.

Oh and Emeline, have you found your envelope or is it still AWOL?
265 ill bring you up to date , she has been a lying devious manipulative socialpath , with no good points really ,normal day really

• Haha
Reactions: 11
AH Bollocks, I was looking forward to something kinky tonight, oh well, I can just sit here laughing
my socks off at the so called ADMIN ERROR which means Katie is still banned from the road so the
Sun Claim.
Oh my.....
@Facehugger HELP 🆘 🤣
Well @265 I did get my hair done today so looking mighty fine,and got de-fluffed after all these months so think about that hahaaaa.silllllkyyyyy smooooooooooooooooth
In other words i don't look like a hairy baboon any more and got my tash and nasal hair removed heheheeeeeee (vodkas working) 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Maybe she could drive a kids cosy coupe, cole could get it wrapped, private plate. Of course the pedals might hurt her poor tootsies...
Nah, still to dangerous!
Cole will have to drive lol 😄😄😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16113366301930.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh my.....
@Facehugger HELP 🆘 🤣
Well @265 I did get my hair done today so looking mighty fine,and got de-fluffed after all these months so think about that hahaaaa.silllllkyyyyy smooooooooooooooooth
In other words i don't look like a hairy baboon any more and got my tash and nasal hair removed heheheeeeeee (vodkas working) 🤪🤪🤪
I want photo's sweetheart :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Having her Covid jab.... how is she allowed anyone else in with her? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh I forgot, she needed someone to film it and no doubt Cole can’t leave her side for more than 2 minutes 😡
Oh well now that raises a big question in itself. Considering she bangs on about being a carer for H, well anyone in any caring role at all has been eligible for Covid jabs from very early on. So why is she only just having it now one wonders? There's some BS in there somewhere.

Reactions: 13
Oh well now that raises a big question in itself. Considering she bangs on about being a carer for H, well anyone in any caring role at all has been eligible for Covid jabs from very early on. So why is she only just having it now one wonders? There's some BS in there somewhere.
good hit (y)

Reactions: 7
Oh my.....
@Facehugger HELP 🆘 🤣
Oooh, is you looking all fancy today? Right, I'm here, get your hosepipe out, that'll cool the Captain down a bit 😂😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
total desperation now :oops: and you can blame a certain thread member for this one,you know who u r
thread suggestion. People hate cole, they say hes a bully ,they say it will not last ,
people dont know what hes got, but its bigger than lozzas arse , i

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How the duck did Krusty get a jab? she's not old enough FFS..

BTW, it doesn't hurt, I hate needles too, didn't feel a thing.

You know what's coming next, SIDE EFFECTS, she will probably make it up, you KNOW I AM RIGHT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion

Driving ban extended to Dec, Mucky mansion still a mess and so many lies whose she trying to impress

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.