Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harvey is used by her as a performing seal.

it's interesting her news cycle seems to have speeded up - Harvey, dying mum, mucky mansion, Harvey, beauty/surgery, Harvey, dying mum etc etc
All attempts to hide the news that she now owes £3.2m!

Reactions: 10
COMPLAINT : This Thread suggestion thing , I don't think its right being a man , that I am surrounded on here by girls that are a lot cleverer and quicker than me , which means everyone , doesn't give me a chance , not fair really

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh well now that raises a big question in itself. Considering she bangs on about being a carer for H, well anyone in any caring role at all has been eligible for Covid jabs from very early on. So why is she only just having it now one wonders? There's some BS in there somewhere.
She should have got it weeks and weeks ago. My cousin a bit younger than her who lives in Essex got it weeks ago and she only does the shopping for my aunt and uncle rather than the personal care she must do at least sometimes with Harvey.

New thread suggestion:

Katie does have money. Creditors, what’s that honey?

• Heart
  • Haha
Thread suggestion : haven't got a home, havent' got a baby ,Haven't even got a ring ,
the only thing hat keeps me going is that people think I can sing

He is the Patron saint of this thread

Ill never fall in love again
All bow to my beloved xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion:

Katie’s still banned, but she’s driving all over MM land.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How the duck did Krusty get a jab? she's not old enough FFS..

BTW, it doesn't hurt, I hate needles too, didn't feel a thing.

You know what's coming next, SIDE EFFECTS, she will probably make it up, you KNOW I AM RIGHT!
10000000000000000% defecation because people know its been a set up

Reactions: 8
hate it when this happens ,end of thread ,moved more times than skanky, see you on the otherside

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He gets a bit naughty that one, me being a young innocent Tattler and all 😉 xx
I've got a big ruler to slap his tail with if he starts, it's all talk don't worry, he'll behave if you pull on his chain every now and then 😂😂 or throw a pot noodle at him, obviously. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
hate it when this happens ,end of thread ,moved more times than skanky, see you on the otherside
Peeko, whoever starts the new thread will put a link to it on the end of this one, so just watch out for that then you'll know the new one has started.

To vote, it's just whichever suggestion gets the most reactions, you know, the ones we use on the like button down there 👇

Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion.
Pricks and dicks she just takes the mick, what driving ban....she just thinks we are thick!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.