Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says here on the 7.4.21, prices rep says she is due to get her licence back the following week. So someone needs to have a word with the rep as clearly someone is chatting crap. 🤣
Just like when she called the journo a witch the other day, they had spoken to her team and were happy with what was going to press, yet then Katie then calls her that, then realised she was wrong for doing it and then changed her rant on her stories. Constantly trying to make out it is the press in the wrong. Well don’t bite the hand that feeds you Katie, otherwise they will stop writing about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

No wonder she is on a full on deflection today....🤣 maybe the sun journos are getting their own back for calling one of them a witch 🤔👏👏👏
Ahh look the two medical marvels... one with two broken feet and walking magically in heels and the other had his arm in a cast and now all fine... wow just wow... 😂

Attachments

• Angry
I’ve got double bubble , days racing at Newmarket then Tom afterwards whenever they reschedule , bit better than my wife’s absolute favourite Frankie Valli
I’ve had to sit through his caterwauling three times 😭
I saw Tom at my local racecourse 5 years ago. He was actually really good. Can still belt it out for being an oldie 🎶🎤. At the time my friend had a shop in town that sold underwear amongst other things. For a joke she put a washing line of knickers in the window with a couple of posters. She completely sold every single pair she had in stock. As her shop is on the main road through to the racecourse, she even had women jumping out of their cars & off buses to rush in & buy knickers to throw 🤣😂.
I have also seen Madness there in 2019. Also a great show. Fab party atmosphere & lot's of Fez wearing 🤣.

When you think about it, this week Skanky has only had 2 stories actually about HER. The 3 million debt & the driving ban. Both negative & I'm fairly confident both FACT (except her bullshit excuse about the driving ban). Everything else is off the back of someone else. Either exploiting her own kids & mother. Or disgustingly using the grief around other celebrities 😡. This really now smacks of desperation. Maybe, just maybe her grip is finally starting to slip 🤞

Her driving ban extension is an added extra birthday treat for me today 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I saw Tom at my local racecourse 5 years ago. He was actually really good. Can still belt it out for being an oldie 🎶🎤. At the time my friend had a shop in town that sold underwear amongst other things. For a joke she put a washing line of knickers in the window with a couple of posters. She completely sold every single pair she had in stock. As her shop is on the main road through to the racecourse, she even had women jumping out of their cars & off buses to rush in & buy knickers to throw 🤣😂.
I have also seen Madness there in 2019. Also a great show. Fab party atmosphere & lot's of Fez wearing 🤣.

When you think about it, this week Skanky has only had 2 stories actually about HER. The 3 million debt & the driving ban. Both negative & I'm fairly confident both FACT (except her bullshit excuse about the driving ban). Everything else is off the back of someone else. Either exploiting her own kids & mother. Or disgustingly using the grief around other celebrities 😡. This really now smacks of desperation. Maybe, just maybe her grip is finally starting to slip 🤞

Happy birthday Pink Squirrel 🎉
Have an extra celebratory drink on me! X

• Heart
Ahh look the two medical marvels... one with two broken feet and walking magically in heels and the other had his arm in a cast and now all fine... wow just wow... 😂
'But where are the clowns?
Send in the clowns
Don't bother...
They're here..'
🤡 🤡

Ooh - all the best :D 🎉 🎈 🎂 🥂 What a great story about your friend and the knickers :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Happy Birthday Pink Squirrel 🎂🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Happy Birthday 🎈🎈🎂🛖 🌻
Got you a cake , balloons, built you a hut , AND a gold flower ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Happy Birthday 🎂,have a fantastic day x

• Heart
After seeing how she lives, how manky her house is and how she stores her clothes, who on earth would buy her used clothes and shoes 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
@Pink Squirrel many happy returns my pinkie friend ❤🐿❤ hope you are having a lovely day today xx

Admin error my arse! Woman's a bloody fruitloop if she thinks folk will believe that one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Happy birthday @Pink Squirrel hope you begged on insta for your cake, balloons, £10k necklace, free holiday at Henllehall, the pap will be round later to take some shots for The scum, Sheesh or Prep kitchen for your birthday tea?! 🤣
But seriously Happy birthday 🥂🍾🎁🎈🎈🎈🎁🎂💐 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Happy birthday 🎂🥳🎉🎈 xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ha

Happy Birthday Pink! Sending love. Blue xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
After seeing how she lives, how manky her house is and how she stores her clothes, who on earth would buy her used clothes and shoes 🤷🏻‍♀️
Prob not hers , She has already been caught out with the kids ranges she brought out buying cheap tit off eBay and Amazon and putting her own labels in , Normally I’d say charity shops but they were shut , who knows ? Prob looks in skips seeing the state of some of them , you know they are not going to be washed or ironed ,

• Sick
Reactions: 12
More lies? Putting it out there to see if anyone bites! 🤥🤔🤣
Headline says 2 MILLION but story says ⬇

But now The Sun can reveal she's in talks to make it into a TV project - so viewers can watch her transform every room in her £1.2m house. 🤣

And since when has she been hilarious? Have i missed something 🤣

"Everyone knows she's hilarious on camera, so everyone's sure a TV channel would jump at the chance to stump up the cash and get behind the project."

ON THE bleeping SCROUNGE! For some fucker to pay for it yeah 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Headline says 2 MILLION but story says ⬇

But now The Sun can reveal she's in talks to make it into a TV project - so viewers can watch her transform every room in her £1.2m house.

Ans since when has she been hilarious?

"Everyone knows she's hilarious on camera, so everyone's sure a TV channel would jump at the chance to stump up the cash and get behind the project."

ON THE bleeping SCROUNGE!!!
I love how this pile of decrepit brick goes up and down in value like Lozza's OF's monthly offers ;)
Cut-and-paste journalism at its finest at your Scum. Funnily enough, the Frasier episode where there is a house make-over was on today where he keeps going back to advise them on their decor.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.