Katie Price #3 New thread, new bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else remember when she was in I’m a Celeb,John Lydon,hated and detested her,don’t think he even spoke to her,he used to go off and look at the wildlife..😁 he only stayed for a short time but he was hilarious especially with the ostrich’s.🤣John called her plastic tits I think or something like that..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Anybody else remember when she was in I’m a Celeb,John Lydon,hated and detested her,don’t think he even spoke to her,he used to go off and look at the wildlife..😁 he only stayed for a short time but he was hilarious especially with the ostrich’s.🤣John called her plastic tits I think or something like that..
I remember John Lydon. He was a bit of a letdown in I’m A Celeb.

He sells Country Life butter doesn’t he? He also was the Defendant in an episode of Judge Judy back in the noughties too. What a punk rocker.

But yes, I don’t remember much in the way of male interest punted her way except from Andre. I mean, could you imagine a “A Whole New World” duet featuring Price and Lydon. That, that would have been something. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember John Lydon. He was a bit of a letdown in I’m A Celeb.

He sells Country Life butter doesn’t he? He also was the Defendant in an episode of Judge Judy back in the noughties too. What a punk rocker.

But yes, I don’t remember much in the way of male interest punted her way except from Andre. I mean, could you imagine a “A Whole New World” duet featuring Price and Lydon. That, that would have been something. ;)
Oh yes I remember JJ episode,it was hilarious.m
he did the ad for butter but years ago..hecwas great on celeb,he just detested her.🤣

he loved going to look at wildlife,butterflies etc and others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yes I remember that. He absolutely hated her and everything she stood for. It’s a pity that he didn’t stay in longer because I think things could have got very interesting in that dynamic.............

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The few posts he's put up of Katie are pretty much just a copy of her posts... he doesn't put any effort in.
Can't believe he has a blue tick now just for being KP's boyfriend, he's not even a celebrity :LOL:
Yanno what? I think I've cracked it. I usually call these blokes her rent-a-penis blokes, but the more I see of this one the more I think she's a rent-a-fanny and he's paying her for her services. Not her sexual services, he's weird but I doubt he'd actually let her near his penis with her grubby battered nether regions. So he pays her and she drapes herself over him for photo ops, calls him "The One" and boasts about his bedroom ability making him look like a stud, but most importantly getting him a blue tick. He probably paid for the holiday too. Those blue ticks are a valuable social media commodity.
It's just another way for her to earn cash in hand without that pesky tax man sticking his neb in.
I think the reason he looks so bored and pissed off is because she's over acting and making it look too false because she's a tit actress. So nobody is buying it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yanno what? I think I've cracked it. I usually call these blokes her rent-a-penis blokes, but the more I see of this one the more I think she's a rent-a-fanny and he's paying her for her services. Not her sexual services, he's weird but I doubt he'd actually let her near his penis with her grubby battered nether regions. So he pays her and she drapes herself over him for photo ops, calls him "The One" and boasts about his bedroom ability making him look like a stud, but most importantly getting him a blue tick. He probably paid for the holiday too. Those blue ticks are a valuable social media commodity.
It's just another way for her to earn cash in hand without that pesky tax man sticking his neb in.
I think the reason he looks so bored and pissed off is because she's over acting and making it look too false because she's a tit actress. So nobody is buying it.
Now this is a VERY interesting theory. It’s certainly raised his profile (but probably not a lot else 😉😂), and it would explain the fake “I’m so in love with my boyfriend” and his obvious lack of interest.
Hmmm, food for thought!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wednesday - day 3 of holiday, pass me a bucket.

• Sick
And apparently he is paying for his own teeth 😬🤣

How anyone would tolerate her car crash life is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love Freda19 s theory... They are both making money out of this fake as duck romance... And she s overacting it. He ll get more reality tv out of it, ads on his instagram. He s grinning and bearing having the skanky, orange ,wrinkly past it wotsit draped all over him for the money. No pain no gain as far as he s concerned.😣😷

Reactions: 6
I love Freda19 s theory... They are both making money out of this fake as duck romance... And she s overacting it. He ll get more reality tv out of it, ads on his instagram. He s grinning and bearing having the skanky, orange ,wrinkly past it wotsit draped all over him for the money. No pain no gain as far as he s concerned.😣😷
If Katie gets knocked up, that will duck up Freda's theory.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
On Katie's latest IG pic with Carl and the kids in swimwear and her fans who are grown women are commenting on Junior's body and abs... so creepy and inappropriate :confused:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
On Katie's latest IG pic with Carl and the kids in swimwear and her fans who are grown women are commenting on Junior's body and abs... so creepy and inappropriate :confused:
Someone is wondering if the costume Princess is wearing is appropriate or not.

• Wow
Junior looks uncomfortable here. Wonder what he thinks of this new bloke, and if it is a fake relationship what the kids have been told

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Junior looks uncomfortable here. Wonder what he thinks of this new bloke, and if it is a fake relationship what the kids have been told
Talk about messing with your own children's heads,

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve just looked at her insta for the first time - holy tit the comments! I didn’t know she had fans like that still, all the “beautiful family” and “I’m so happy you’re happy” comments are insane!!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
It's not appropriate to be put on her instagram of 2.3 million many have already posted about 'll hot bdy😷... There will paedos perving over princesses curves. She s bloody thirteen. For published photo she should be in a covered swimsuit. But'll and her management/ pr out there doesn't give a tit about child protection issues.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.