Katie Price #3 New thread, new bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over the KP and new man YouTube post!! ‘We’ve got each other’s passwords,’each other’s instagrams on our phones’ - sorry, what?!
‘He’s my everything. My future.’
Wedding. Baby. Reality show. Alleged affairs. Divorce. Let’s go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This is actually pure cringe, can she not see?! She says the same with every himbo that comes along, they're all the same! No substance to them at all, she's an absolute train wreck, it will all end in tears and im the tabloids as usual and of course non of ot will be her fault. I blame her mother, she should of told her to sort her shite out years ago but seems to welcome these blokes with open arms. Id have something to say about it if she was introducing the new piece of meat to the grandkids after 5 minutes AGAIN 🙄 what a way to live your life! This bloke most know she's a fruit loop and just playing along for the fame, I mean who would stick around after her calling you hubby after being together literally 5 minutes! The woman needs deep intensive therapy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I feel like her life is like The Truman Show but she is her own scriptwriter, no deviation from the standard storyline. Just going from one awful fake relationship to the next. I feel so sorry for her children to have to keep putting up with these numpty's . Every man is like a clone and probably too stupid to see through her.

Reactions: 13
I can’t get over the KP and new man YouTube post!! ‘We’ve got each other’s passwords,’each other’s instagrams on our phones’ - sorry, what?!
‘He’s my everything. My future.’
Wedding. Baby. Reality show. Alleged affairs. Divorce. Let’s go.
Just watched that story....forgive me, but what's a 'relayship'?! It's relaTIONship you weirdo.

Anyway, he won't be around long :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.