Katie Price #3 New thread, new bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how the new love of her life has put nothing on his instagram on the holiday, or the theme park day out. Looks miserable in the London Thames pod photo... It's her all over him. Sotake this with with a huge pinch of her usual bullshit anything for headlines, pap articles which they pay her for.😫don't follow either you can find their teams in Google

Reactions: 8
Funny how the new love of her life has put nothing on his instagram on the holiday, or the theme park day out. Looks miserable in the London Thames pod photo... It's her all over him. Sotake this with with a huge pinch of her usual bullshit anything for headlines, pap articles which they pay her for.😫don't follow either you can find their teams in Google
He probably hasn't got permission too, Katie can be a witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He sounds real classy...

carljwoods
Verified

31 Today, years fly past the older you get. Live life the way you want to, not the way anyone else wants you to. I take testosterone, melanotan, drink vodka and duck off to Vegas on the regular. That’s how I live #doyou

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣🤣 oh dear how predictable.Thread on KP on digital spy,closed again.

We closed a thread that was discussing Katie Price earlier today because it ended up being mostly insults about her appearance and having very little productive discussion. We can't see this thread going any differently so we're closing this.
Blah blah blah meaning we're closing the thread otherwise the witch will sue us. Should rename it Digital pussy 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The few posts he's put up of Katie are pretty much just a copy of her posts... he doesn't put any effort in.
Can't believe he has a blue tick now just for being KP's boyfriend, he's not even a celebrity :LOL:

• Haha
Course he knows!!!!! They have same of agent kirsty@ Chase communications.co.uk. She s probably there!!! He 'll get money from the newspaper articles and mags they 'll do later. He 'll be hoping to get some modelling out of it too before it breaks up.on both their Instagram pages says Pr [email protected]

Reactions: 1
She has an Essex company organising her personal appearances and instagram. Her gram at the top says Instagram enquiries Ben at allstarentertainment. Her orange vile face is even on their personal appearances oage. Rentadicks from Essex too so he 'll be doing appearances in Essex and London nightclubs cashing in on the skanky price name n fame😷

Why don't UK bankruptcy rules and regs apply to her?? I thoughts courts decided an amount the bankrupt is allowed to live off weekly... Any other money earned had goes to pay off the creditors e.g. Hmrc, Alex was awarded £50 k damages from the courts from her for defamation etc.. How has she paid for the holidaying did her new management book it forced the photos revenue?? I also thought credit cards were removed to stop the bankruptee getting into more debt with another creditor???

Last edited:
Why don't UK bankruptcy rules and regs apply to her?? I thoughts courts decided an amount the bankrupt is allowed to live off weekly... Any other money earned had goes to pay off the creditors e.g. Hmrc, Alex was awarded £50 k damages from the courts from her for defamation etc.. How has she paid for the holidaying did her new management book it forced the photos revenue?? I also thought credit cards were removed to stop the bankruptee getting into more debt with another creditor???
I almost spat out my tea when she admitted to having a monthly income of 45k but claimed she couldn’t pay her creditors and had nothing left except a pony, a horse, a mansion she owns and another she rents. Oh, and all the designer clothes, holidays and beauty treatments. That’s not bankruptcy in my eyes- that’s taking the bloody piss because you don’t want to pay back what you owe!

Reactions: 12
I almost spat out my tea when she admitted to having a monthly income of 45k but claimed she couldn’t pay her creditors and had nothing left except a pony, a horse, a mansion she owns and another she rents. Oh, and all the designer clothes, holidays and beauty treatments. That’s not bankruptcy in my eyes- that’s taking the bloody piss because you don’t want to pay back what you owe!
Under bankruptcy laws you're allowed to keep 'the tools of your trade', i.e. they won't take away what it is that enables you to earn a living. This is so that if you are, for example, a plumber, you can carry on working and earning money, so they cannot sell your van, your wrenches, any plumbing parts etc. etc. etc.

As her 'trade' is reality TV star, I suspect someone has argued that the mucky mansion and the animals and the surgery and the treatments are all part of what allows her to make her TV shows and therefore she must be allowed to retain them in order to continue her 'work'.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I had a recliner sofa in the past and the mechanism to lay it back or sit it up was very quick. If any small animal had been under the sofa when I done either then there would have been no stopping it and it would have been fatal very quickly. You have to constantly check under these sofas before you do anything if you have small animals, anyone with sense would anyway

Reactions: 2
I wonder if one of the younger kids has closed it when the dog has been behind it? Let’s face it she’s said herself they’re feral and lets them do as they please.

See she’s gutted about leaving Harvey after he was so ill and seems to have forgotten about the puppy that died in her care.

Seriously how does she get away with it? Anyone else would have SS on their case and be banned from keeping animals.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.