Katie Price #3 New thread, new bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now now monga, that's just not true now is it?;)
Claire Powell was Peter's friend and manager long before pricey came on the scene. Since 1994 to be exact, and pricey's mum begged Claire to take pricey on too after the jungle romance, which was 2004. Powell made pricey most of her millions from intenselyly promoting her as a good mummy and wifey when she was actually crap at both.
Now I'm crap at maths but that means she was managing Peter for 10 years before he even met pricey.

Proof? No problem.

Dwight paid her mother to look after Harvey for years till the mother moved to Spain a couple of years ago. He knew pricey was a shite mother but trusted her mum and the mum did a fantastic job.It's only since she left that his weight has ballooned and he's been hospitalised twice.
No she does NOT have to exploit her kids. You can't batter Andre for using them in past shows and then give pricey a free pass so she can earn money for hair extensions and manicures and treating her latest rent-a-penis. 😂
Your amazing... 😘 Why do you feel now you have to say your not taking the piss..... I'm not btw.. There I go again xx

Junior surely will get the piss taken at school/ social media school contacts... vile photo of her in the orange strap bikini sliding into the pool with junior about 3 feet from her fanny... And she s bloody using the death of rollo as subject matter in her instagram. She really is a desperate, wrinkled, orange embarrassment of a person and worse a parent . Kieran must be so glad his kids aren't there too.
I put my mortgage on princess never living back with Peter again, Peter agreeing as long as he gets a cut of the pap pics if Princess is in them and them both doing topless photos when Princess is old enough and playing with the dirty fuckers that like the mum and daughter tit.... Peter has played us all with the over protective parent shite and it's Katie herself who is outing him...

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
🤣🤣🤣 oh dear how predictable.Thread on KP on digital spy,closed again.

We closed a thread that was discussing Katie Price earlier today because it ended up being mostly insults about her appearance and having very little productive discussion. We can't see this thread going any differently so we're closing this.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Harvey would be in the shielding category ,and even at that his recent illness would make it impossible . I always got the impression Katie was used and abused when she was younger and has hardened herself over the years .
Same. A part of me feels sorry for her. On YouTube there's an interview with Piers Morgan where she discusses the end of her and Peter's marriage and she is sat up as stiff as a board, like a bloody mannequin! Absolutely no emotion as all. It's like she is wearing a mask. Even then she feigned like she wasn't bothered that Peter had just left her, but in the time since, you can see in her behaviour that she was devastated. I've never bought that there was a real reason he left, I think he just got bored of her and found an out. It's not an uncommon story.

Beneath all of her awful behaviour is a very troubled person. As a teen I was always intrigued by her, it's been sad to watch her spiral out of control to where she is now.

🤣🤣🤣 oh dear how predictable.Thread on KP on digital spy,closed again.

We closed a thread that was discussing Katie Price earlier today because it ended up being mostly insults about her appearance and having very little productive discussion. We can't see this thread going any differently so we're closing this.
I can't believe Digital Spy is still going, I haven't been on there for nearly 10 years! 🤣

Reactions: 7
Junior surely will get the piss taken at school/ social media school contacts... vile photo of her in the orange strap bikini sliding into the pool with junior about 3 feet from her fanny... And she s bloody using the death of rollo as subject matter in her instagram. She really is a desperate, wrinkled, orange embarrassment of a person and worse a parent . Kieran must be so glad his kids aren't there too.
:mad: yes a holiday will make you forget all about the dead puppy, the one like the others who's death you are to blame for. VILE.
Hope there's such a thing as karma 🤞

Katie Price 'suffered lip filler mishap and couldn't smile' before Turkey getaway

Doesn't Princess or Katie know the meaning of "Holiday"? PUT THE bleeping PHONES DOWN!!
She got offered free fillers off someone on Instagram?!?!? What the hell

Reactions: 4
Katie Price 'suffered lip filler mishap and couldn't smile' before Turkey getaway
funny-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

3_Katie-Price.jpg

Doesn't Princess or Katie know the meaning of "Holiday"? PUT THE bleeping PHONES DOWN!!

"She's really pleased with the result and has vowed to stop having work done on her face."

Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiight. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Although Peter and Katie both use the kds, there is a world of difference in what they show. Peters stuff is fairly normal family things, nothing you couldn't show granny. Katie's are often with the latest fella, nothing doing normal family stuff, no genuine moments, happiness. Sad for the kids all round.

Reactions: 13
Same. A part of me feels sorry for her. On YouTube there's an interview with Piers Morgan where she discusses the end of her and Peter's marriage and she is sat up as stiff as a board, like a bloody mannequin! Absolutely no emotion as all. It's like she is wearing a mask. Even then she feigned like she wasn't bothered that Peter had just left her, but in the time since, you can see in her behaviour that she was devastated. I've never bought that there was a real reason he left, I think he just got bored of her and found an out. It's not an uncommon story.

Beneath all of her awful behaviour is a very troubled person. As a teen I was always intrigued by her, it's been sad to watch her spiral out of control to where she is now.

I can't believe Digital Spy is still going, I haven't been on there for nearly 10 years! 🤣
Yes I agree I think she’s a typical Gemini- 2 sides entirely. The only time Iv ever seen her being genuinely emotional is on loose women when discussing her mum and once on this channel 5 thing when she got upset about Harvey- oh and her wedding vows to Pete. She’s obv got some deep emotional issues. I mean how can anyone be such a car crash willingly? But I find her weirdly fascinating. Just her behaviour and how she tries to present herself, psychologists could have a field day.

Reactions: 5
From what I remember Claire managed them both ,Pete disappeared after mysterious girl until the jungle ,and was happy enough to exploit his kids on their reality show as much as Kate and Claire 🤷‍♀️Where have I said she was right to exploit them ...I said they're all as guilty as each other..Plus Dwight York has never had a hand in raising his son ,so he's no better than her I'd call him a shite dad..How many times has he seen his son? wonder was he at the hospital ..I don't think so ..
No problem, easy to forget things, but she was only managed by Claire Powell after she met Andre in the jungle and it was handy enough to have her join Peter's manager and old friend Claire to try to rebrand her as a homemaker and yummy mummy. Sadly it was an impossible task because she was/is/will always be a lying cheating tart and crap mother. She even had the cheek to demand Claire drop Andre from her client list and go with her but Claire told her to duck off.:m

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No problem, easy to forget things, but she was only managed by Claire Powell after she met Andre in the jungle and it was handy enough to have her join Peter's manager and old friend Claire to try to rebrand her as a homemaker and yummy mummy. Sadly it was an impossible task because she was/is/will always be a lying cheating tart and crap mother. She even had the cheek to demand Claire drop Andre from her client list and go with her but Claire told her to duck off.:m
Well Yummy Mummy she is not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Your amazing... 😘 Why do you feel now you have to say your not taking the piss..... I'm not btw.. There I go again xx

I put my mortgage on princess never living back with Peter again, Peter agreeing as long as he gets a cut of the pap pics if Princess is in them and them both doing topless photos when Princess is old enough and playing with the dirty fuckers that like the mum and daughter tit.... Peter has played us all with the over protective parent shite and it's Katie herself who is outing him...
The only thing pricey is outing is her crap parenting deliberately using her children as a weapon to get back at their father for dumping her.They are all she has left to flog and she's using every second to do it while they're off school, them and her latest rent a penis and her free surgery. Sadly impressionable princess is wallowing in the spotlight and looks like she's a lost cause unless she gets back on track. Maybe when the schools return and she gets back in the more sedate routine under her dad and step mother she'll calm down, but I doubt it and to be honest I hope she stays with her mum rather than cause trouble at the Andre home with her new confrontational 'pricey' attitude.
Andre may be soppy and wet but he wins the better parenting battle by a long way over geriatric Barbie.:)

Reactions: 14
The reason many years ago I heard was she gave him a ‘dose’ that’s why Peter spit with her.

fFs you would I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The reason many years ago I heard was she gave him a ‘dose’ that’s why Peter spit with her.

fFs you would I think.
I always thought she flew back to Blighty to terminate a pregnancy and Pete found out about it after the marathon (where she said she’d had a miscarriage.

Omg i didn't recognise this as KP. She has ruined herself

Reactions: 1
Tuesday - day 2 of the 5 star holiday.

Also found this load of donkey bollocks.

Does this mean that the holiday is where the next child is conceived?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.