Katie Price #3 New thread, new bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it wrong to think that this is a cover up for something.... Maybe she's been told to get home with concerns over the kids... She's not going to be able to look after the other kids... Maybe she's been told she's not allowed... The social services have said something about her leaving Harvey??? I could go on. I agree its wrong to think that way but she always seems to have a reason. Of course it would have to be something not her fault and if she does as ordered they won't question it or say different...
I never thought of surgery 🤔

Reactions: 2
There's nothing being said re her broken feet on Google **confused**

Ah checked again and it's there now. Stupid cow 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think she's lying, only because if she has to come back, have surgery and put pins in both feet we'll of course know every detail about it!

Plus, when has she ever lied about any form of cosmetic surgery? - even though she's completely botched her face she's always played for pay. If it was bunion surgery she'd be telling everyone how she'd been in constant pain and the clinic had saved her life.

Reactions: 6
How is she claiming this has happened??
I feel for the kids- it’s never just ‘normal’ with her- bloody crazy and chaotic all the time!!

Reactions: 4
I think they were at Land of legends weren’t they? Maybe she did it there? It’s like a water park thing with slides etc, could quite easily do it messing around there or not using equipment properly

Reactions: 2
If I was that other child’s mother who she’s took along with Princess I’d be flying out and collecting my daughter 😩

Reactions: 6
"after jumping off a wall at theme park Land of Legends in Belek, Turkey, and fracturing both heels in the process "

What sane, sober woman does this???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not buying it! My fore mentioned friend also had pins! Where are the photos? There’s photos of everything else than happens.

Reactions: 4
Is it wrong to think that this is a cover up for something.... Maybe she's been told to get home with concerns over the kids... She's not going to be able to look after the other kids... Maybe she's been told she's not allowed... The social services have said something about her leaving Harvey??? I could go on. I agree its wrong to think that way but she always seems to have a reason. Of course it would have to be something not her fault and if she does as ordered they won't question it or say different...
Wasn't she dropped by quest red? I'm guessing she's piling up the dramas, exaggerating everything, in the hopes of a new TV show.

Reactions: 3
What parent In their right mind would let their daughter go on holiday with that disaster zone woman?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.