Katie Price #3 New thread, new bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just looked at her insta for the first time - holy tit the comments! I didn’t know she had fans like that still, all the “beautiful family” and “I’m so happy you’re happy” comments are insane!!!
Vomit inducing those comments.

It's not appropriate to be put on her instagram of 2.3 million many have already posted about 'll hot bdy😷... There will paedos perving over princesses curves. She s bloody thirteen. For published photo she should be in a covered swimsuit. But'll and her management/ pr out there doesn't give a tit about child protection issues.
Nor does Katie.

Reactions: 10
Yanno what? I think I've cracked it. I usually call these blokes her rent-a-penis blokes, but the more I see of this one the more I think she's a rent-a-fanny and he's paying her for her services. Not her sexual services, he's weird but I doubt he'd actually let her near his penis with her grubby battered nether regions. So he pays her and she drapes herself over him for photo ops, calls him "The One" and boasts about his bedroom ability making him look like a stud, but most importantly getting him a blue tick. He probably paid for the holiday too. Those blue ticks are a valuable social media commodity.
It's just another way for her to earn cash in hand without that pesky tax man sticking his neb in.
I think the reason he looks so bored and pissed off is because she's over acting and making it look too false because she's a tit actress. So nobody is buying it.
It's not appropriate to be put on her instagram of 2.3 million many have already posted about 'll hot bdy😷... There will paedos perving over princesses curves. She s bloody thirteen. For published photo she should be in a covered swimsuit. But'll and her management/ pr out there doesn't give a tit about child protection issues.
Oh dear I have bad feelings about all this! Poor girl

• Sad
Reactions: 5
If Katie gets knocked up, that will duck up Freda's theory.
If Katie gets knocked up it'll be only the second time that's happened in the history of the world,
and carly boy will be crying to the press.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion : Katie price #4 - killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t even afford.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
New thread title Katie Price #4 . Pricey and her bloke - makes you wanna boke.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Looks like a mafia boss in this pic, very staged, she doesn’t even look happy.
And centre stage are her plastic boobs of course, they should really have their own IG page 🤮🤢🤮
Why are her eyes shut is she too fucked up to open them or has she got that many pairs of false lashes on it’s impossible

Reactions: 7
Don't know if I'm just talking rubbish but isn't Junior too young to be having abs like this?
He's about 15 isn't he? I used to see ripped boys and the gym during the teen time (16 and under allowed to be there unaccompanied), and when we went to my friend's son high school fete there were some year 10s looking exactly the same. He might just enjoy working out, but I hope it's from a healthy body image perspective.

Reactions: 5
Just a thought. So she was fully intending leaving a young puppy behind anyway to go on a planned holiday. I realise someone would have cared for it but that’s hardly responsible pet ownership when you’ve just got a dog and it needs to settle in and bond. Idiot.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Peter's got a home gym which Junior was seen using in some of their videos, his dad had a similar body shape back in the day maybe it's in the genes

Reactions: 6
The reason she'll need her teeth doing regularly is because she goes to cheap places plus cocaine messes up the teeth and jaw. I don't believe that Harvey was ever going, especially considering she booked a last minute flight to Spain to see her mum. Back to back holidays for no reason when her mum is fine. Also why did her mum encourage her to come visit when her grandson was poorly. I'm sure the parents only sent their kids with her so they could get all the gossip to report to the press for cash.

They showed the mum in the choosing dog video on Katie's youtube. Not surprisingly the mum had saggy breasts from being overbred.
The Spain holiday was before lockdown

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.