Katie Price #3 New thread, new bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best comment on the Sun so far is ‘I bet she wished she had stayed home with Harvey now!’ I don’t know why it made me laugh so much 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Couldn’t give a duck.Dirty old bastard..She can lay on her back now for ages,which she is used to.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know it’s bad and I’m a nasty,horrible,evil excuse of a human being but I can’t help it....................😐😊😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's just one nightmare/scandal after another with her, a good insight into her mental state. It really doesn't bode well for the future...

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It's just one nightmare/scandal after another with her, a good insight into her mental state. It really doesn't bode well for the future...
I cannot imagine living such a chaotic life where there’s a different drama every single day, it’s not normal! Wouldn’t surprise me if this ‘accident’ was completely fabricated to keep her in the papers.

Reactions: 9
I’m very sceptical, seeing as there’s some sort of incident/drama every time she goes away. Either there’s nothing wrong with her and its completely fabricated for the column inches, or else she’s had some sort of weird cosmetic surgery on her feet (probably the only thing left untouched!) which has to heal...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m very sceptical, seeing as there’s some sort of incident/drama every time she goes away. Either there’s nothing wrong with her and its completely fabricated for the column inches, or else she’s had some sort of weird cosmetic surgery on her feet (probably the only thing left untouched!) which has to heal...
This!

My incredibly vain, surgery obsessed, well off friend had his toes shortened and was on crutches for months and couldn’t drive etc. Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it wrong to think that this is a cover up for something.... Maybe she's been told to get home with concerns over the kids... She's not going to be able to look after the other kids... Maybe she's been told she's not allowed... The social services have said something about her leaving Harvey??? I could go on. I agree its wrong to think that way but she always seems to have a reason. Of course it would have to be something not her fault and if she does as ordered they won't question it or say different...

Reactions: 8
This!

My incredibly vain, surgery obsessed, well off friend had his toes shortened and was on crutches for months and couldn’t drive etc. Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s that.
You can have your toes shortened?! 😯 I’ve lived such a sheltered life!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.