Katie Price #287 kipper price is off her chump, "But..." she cries, "at least I'm not an utter trump"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reason Pete was cold because he knew it wasn't his baby that she lost
And how long was that after marriage? Imagine how gutting that would be as I think Pete truly did love her and was fooled by the 'idea' she loved him. Then not long after marriage and having a kid with him she's off getting up the duff with some random bloke. It was soooo controlling
of him to object though!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who is actually doing her marketing?

Er yeah so you probs think I'm a bleep but yeah you should listen as er yeah you might learn something new about me ....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
AFP says she should have had her sectioned after the car crash, so why didn't she??

Reactions: 16
I do this regularly. I did it yesterday in Asda to Stacey Solomons sticker sisters book. Another enabler! 🤣
I shift stuff around on shelves too. B&M is great for this. Those cheap candles that have a letter of the alphabet provide the greatest fun...
'twit' 'COCKS' 'FANNY'...you get the picture.

Staying on track,

Katie Price #288 AFP pens her tome on Katie. But does it feature Mr Tatey?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
her family encourage her behaviour because it is the only thing that brings in the money if she was to settle down and have a normal life she would never be in the media(so no money)because her behaviour is now the only thing she is known for
---
maybe we will be able to rename tuesdays to become OFF YOUR HEAD DAY
---
new post on her Instagram good idea for a wall in your house stick your kids pictures on it sorry to tell her most parents all ready do this nothing new just sad it as taken her until her kids are 21/18/15 /9/8 to find out this

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think many people didn’t believe me when I said AFP was a bitter, twisted, toxic woman, just like KFP. AFP treats people like dirt. Everyone has to jump to her tune. The way she has treated Mr PP’s family is shocking. This is partly why KFP is the same. Takes after her mother. And yes, the poster is correct about Dave Reid being given the elbow. Another one AFP didn’t like. They jumped at the chance to have the professional Claire Powell managing her.
I've never not believed you, Willow. She wasn't ever able to convince me she was some saintly mother.
I believe everything said about how she went after Johnny rotten for daring to despise her leech of a daughter then assaulted him, how she tried to pimp her daughter out to any well known celeb at the time.
There's a reason Kipper and co have turned out like that have and it usually begins at home

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes, quick, let's try & get a few "great mum, your kids are soooooo lucky to have you" comments from the brainless fan. Yup, a pic showing your kids artwork is REALLY gonna gloss over this whole tit storm 🙄 shortly to be followed by the ice cream pic 😜
duck off you washed up old sIag & take your iron lunged old witch of a mother with you.

NOBODY GIVES A duck ABOUT EITHER OF YOU POISONOUS VILE VICIOUS TALENTLESS DESPERATE MONEY GRABBING OLD TARTS. ROTTEN TO THE bleeping CORE THE PAIR OF YOU 🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
And how long was that after marriage? Imagine how gutting that would be as I think Pete truly did love her and was fooled by the 'idea' she loved him. Then not long after marriage and having a kid with him she's off getting up the duff with some random bloke. It was soooo controlling
of him to object though!
That's was near the end of their marriage too ..so Pete knew she was playing around and the miscarriage confirmed it...

Amy could have guided the skank especially making hollow promises to the press at the time instead she watched her daughter slide fast over the years with the drunk and drug abuse and just blames others or the exes for her lack of guidance
---
Sophie is on overtime at the moment uploading all this ...
Gotta portray that their money monkey is a caring mother etc etc ..
Harvey will be pushed out next

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Lol is that it?Brilliant response from SFP.... almost like she had nothing she could say back because it was all spot on!
just lol and then ,in my opinion, changed profiles and wrote the answer below it ( refering to court) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This speaks volumes ... very little interest in Kipper now ... this article has been live on the Daily Fail for over an hour and not a single comment ....
Isn’t it true that they won’t allow comments if there is something legal going on? Or is that just wishful thinking?

Reactions: 23
AFP says she should have had her sectioned after the car crash, so why didn't she??
Because sectioning is a very serious matter and a legal procedure. It can't be done by a relative or a friend. You can't just get your daughter sectioned..

Reactions: 24
Getting this bull tit come up when I type anything on her page, time for another new insta account before this one gets banned like my last🤣 die hard fans reporting everything.
Screenshot_20230625-141104_Instagram.jpg
so skank can say what she wants on insta but we cannot?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
0h MY Word ~ finally read EVERYTHING including all your amazing comments on this mad week or so! Went away for a mini-break with OH and son to Blackpool, teehee. Managed to see KIpper et al news in papers and still trying to gain perspective on crazy events and absorb this $#!Te.

Some of my thoughts here:

1/ Mr Potata, lol. And we Krusties have a new mascot who pops up everywhere (current photo -bomb fave)
aka 'Spud-U-Like' or is it 'Fingers McCracken?' ;)

2/ Kippers bewildering leg-kicky dance moves to 'I Have Nuffink'
(except dog-:poop: on the trainers and ITS trying to dodge it?)

3/ Princess looks beautiful in her chosen prom dress and must have enjoyed modelling the other options 👌

4/ The Last Word already selling at a massively reduced price, teehee. (And yes, we all know
Amy The Immortal is the biggest enabler ever & spouting the usual defensive crap so no surprise there!)
Incidently, have you seen how many books have exactly the same title?

5/ My last words to Amy would be; Now you've admitted how damaging and abusive the pattern for women in your clan have been, past and present, what are your final thoughts on how to change and break the cycle for your grandchildren today and for generations to come?

6/ Us Krusties, loyal and true will ALWAYS have The Last Word so watch, read, listen and learn.
7/ I've got a really catchy tune running through my head, Old Iron-lung Amy, methinks that your last words should be your 'SWAN-SONG.'
Can't think of the title, summat by Cher methinks; and it goes a little like this:
"I was born in the wagon of a travelling show, my momma had to dance for the money we owe.
PP would do whatever he could...."

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.