Katie Price #287 kipper price is off her chump, "But..." she cries, "at least I'm not an utter trump"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helena what’s does that mean AMSR please?
It's something to do with sensations being stimulated by certain noises. It became a bit of a trend but looks to me like a cover for some
people to perv at women or girls doing things with their mouths.....or for women/ girls to make money by doing such videos

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I'm just wondering about Princess and Junior, are they aware of this book? These two are just starting
their careers and they have to put up with this tit. Talk about giving them MH issues, Amy probably
didn't even consider the impact this would have on the children at all. She's just a spiteful POS like
her own daughter.

I do hope the fathers gang up and do something, they could prevent the book from being published
which would be good. Since the extracts so far are a load of bollocks, what about the rest of the book?
Now you’re all seeing skanky price senior for what she is 😂😂 a nasty evil bitter old witch ,probably because she was told her miracle operation wasn’t a newsworthy item. Arrogant people always bring themselves down

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Look at the category it’s under though which is how it’s got the bestseller tag as there won’t be that many under that category.
I thought that would be the angle when someone found the name of the ghostwriter, she's written loads of stuff on abused women.
Just look at Kipper hanging around her mum like a limpet, it's so obviously a Katie Price biography! Amy's just the vehicle the limpet can attach to

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This inappropriate kids you tube and instagram stuff is there nothing that can be done to stop it ? If KP refuses to supervise, from now onwards is it going to continue? What happens when parents refuse to supervise or comply I don’t know?

Reactions: 17
Now you’re all seeing skanky price senior for what she is 😂😂 a nasty evil bitter old witch ,probably because she was told her miracle operation wasn’t a newsworthy item. Arrogant people always bring themselves down
I never knew much about AFP till last year, often wondered what she's like and now I know!
Who is the bigger bleep? AFP or KFP?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This inappropriate kids you tube and instagram stuff is there nothing that can be done to stop it ? If KP refuses to supervise, from now onwards is it going to continue? What happens when parents refuse to supervise or comply I don’t know?
Nothing if a court does nothing when Kieran takes them evidence.

Reactions: 13
Just noticed Bunny is putting videos on her Youtube channel again. Surprised that account hasn't been closed by now. Looks like her first video was posted on the day/night that KP was drunk/high.
One uploaded today has both Bunny and Jett on. Obviously they're not being supervised.

Bunny Hayler - YouTube
☝Dear Lord. I'm lost for words. . .

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I never knew much about AFP till last year, often wondered what she's like and now I know!
Who is the bigger bleep? AFP or KFP?
I think this is where skanky gets her bad attitude from! Old skank😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm just wondering about Princess and Junior, are they aware of this book? These two are just starting
their careers and they have to put up with this tit. Talk about giving them MH issues, Amy probably
didn't even consider the impact this would have on the children at all. She's just a spiteful POS like
her own daughter.

I do hope the fathers gang up and do something, they could prevent the book from being published
which would be good. Since the extracts so far are a load of bollocks, what about the rest of the book?
If they werent aware J&P are now

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Feel for J&P
Their Nan saying some horrible things about their dad

Vile of her to do that to them

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.