Katie Price #287 kipper price is off her chump, "But..." she cries, "at least I'm not an utter trump"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else looking forward to the Sinkboy section .... Will be good for a laugh... its either a couple of lines slamming him as a twit but not mentioning his name (my bet, no mileage in him because he is a nobody, Carol will be sad at the lack of publicity) or a full on detailed wrecking ball destruction to safeguard Kipper (if he actually has 100 pages of troof) .... I shall enjoy it either way ... he will be shaking in his plimsoles ... hope your 15 mins as a zleb hanger on has been worth it Carol 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They won't be happy until they've destroyed her Exes career's
Because they had the audacity not to fall back into oblivion after the subsequent split with her daughter. No one connected to her is allowed to continue in public life , kipper thrust them into . Kipper is the one who has been trying to recreate the Peter and Katie years with every partner since. She saw one formula that worked for the times and did not deviate from the plan, even though times had changed and the media landscape along with it. Not clever enough to identify the new trends before and as they emerged, and clumsily grabbed on to the “ thing” when the newer “ thing” was the fresh new way. Not clever enough to be any kind of manager stuck in the 1990’s unable to move on. miss Haversham our modern day.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So is the earnings from the media for the book of shite going to a charity or AFP.
Do the Price family not realise just how bad this all looks. Mother allegedly watches daughters alleged MH issues for years and done sweet FA.
Mother allegedly watches daughter be exploited by Husbands, Management, media, and the next door neighbour for years and done nothing but sit and take car of Harvey while one of those horrible, nasty Father's paid her 30k a year!
Oh duck right off you family of Grifters.
You make the Devil look like a Saint!
What charity would want to be associated with it? It's basically a book that attacks 5 or 6 men, Pete's manager, and will affect a number of children and wider families? Generally I believe in free speech and people should be able to write whatever the hell they want to a degree BUT loads of this
stuff has already been shown to be libel and damaging to people. So why go back a decade or more and start it all again? God knows what the Kieran and SB stuff will be like!

Reactions: 36
Because they had the audacity not to fall back into oblivion after the subsequent split with her daughter. No one connected to her is allowed to continue in public life , kipper thrust them into . Kipper is the one who has been trying to recreate the Peter and Katie years with every partner since. She saw one formula that worked for the times and did not deviate from the plan, even though times had changed and the media landscape along with it. Not clever enough to identify the new trends before and as they emerged, and clumsily grabbed on to the “ thing” when the newer “ thing” was the fresh new way. Not clever enough to be any kind of manager stuck in the 1990’s unable to move on. miss Haversham our modern day.
She thinks she owns people she's been with. The obsessive and fixated nature of a stalker! Dredging the same accusations up against Pete all over again!

Reactions: 29
What charity would want to be associated with it? It's basically a book that attacks 5 or 6 men, Pete's manager, and will affect a number of children and wider families? Generally I believe in free speech and people should be able to write whatever the hell they want to a degree BUT loads of this
stuff has already been shown to be libel and damaging to people. So why go back a decade or more and start it all again? God knows what the Kieran and SB stuff will be like!
Let's be honest ... they will film themselves putting 50p in a charity tub so they can prove the donation in court when nothing appears

• Haha
Reactions: 24
KATIE PRICE #288 A BOOK OF LIES FROM DEAREST MUM, IS SKANKY A VICTIM & UNDER THE THUMB?

KATIE PRICE #288 SKANKY'S GONE, SHE DEFINITELY MISSING, IS SHE HIDING FROM AMY'S DISSING?

KATIE PRICE #288 "IT'S NOT KATE'S FAULT" AMY CRIES.....IN HER BOOK THATS FILLED WITH LIES

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think after all this tit from the Borg queen it's highly like the lungs will reject her.

• Haha
the publishing date. The day before the BH! could they BE any more obvious? ( Used my best Chandler Bing voice there!)

View attachment 2264040

This is actually making me hopeful she's going to be in big trouble over bankruptcy and they know it. This book is an attempt at pre-emptive
damage control.
Thats all very well but the grifters have already binned the serialisation rights money from The Scum - off to the Mattress wiv yers!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Friday Night with Jonathan Ross, 10.35pm, 14 October, BBC ONE (repeated Sunday, BBC THREE)

In the first TV interview since their marriage, Britain's best-known newly-weds Jordan and Peter Andre interview Jonathan Ross tonight on BBC ONE.

Jonathan battles to get a word in edgeways as they bicker their way through the show.

"I can't speak, she won't let me," says Peter, "I'm lucky I was even invited to the wedding."

"If he plays around I'll divorce," adds Jordan.

When they discuss their wedding, they both reveal they tried botox before the big day.

"I had botox, I love it," says Jordan.

"I tried it with her just before the wedding," confirms Peter, "and I loved it."

"When I have more stuff done I'll tell the world," adds Jordan, "I don't want wrinkles. I've always wanted a nose job. I hate [my nose]. I'd get it free, but I'd never do it."

They also reveal they didn't consummate the marriage for two days.

Jordan: "[On the wedding night] my mum and dad came into our room and we had a crisp sandwich. It just goes to show that we're real people; I was knackered."

"We consummated the marriage after two days," says Peter, "and that was quick!"

"She goes on the Pill the day we get married - isn't it supposed to be the other way round?!"

"I was told to stay away from her," says Peter of their first meeting. "My manager said stay away from her, a man-eater, she'll spit you out."

"That was the way the press portrayed me, that wasn't my fault," says Jordan, "I acted cool, but that's the way to get a man going."

"I used to look at fairytale books and we worked our b******s off to get the wedding of our dreams, I don't give a s**t [what anyone else] thinks," says Jordan, "the whole thing was so emotional, I couldn't stop crying."

"Marriage is a test," says Peter, "but I love it."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2005/10_october/14/ross.shtml

Seems Amy couldn't leave her alone even on the wedding night

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I think many people didn’t believe me when I said AFP was a bitter, twisted, toxic woman, just like KFP. AFP treats people like dirt. Everyone has to jump to her tune. The way she has treated Mr PP’s family is shocking. This is partly why KFP is the same. Takes after her mother. And yes, the poster is correct about Dave Reid being given the elbow. Another one AFP didn’t like. They jumped at the chance to have the professional Claire Powell managing her.
Well we always knew there had to be a reason kp os like she is and it's usually the parents so I deff knew there was credit to what you were saying

Reactions: 25
So, I’m confused…if she’s waiting for an ADHD diagnosis how come she’s blaming ADHD meds for her shenanigans the other night? Hmmm..
I've been waiting for ADHD/ADD diagnosis for ages. You definitely cannot get prescribed designated medication before diagnosis.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.