Katie Price #287 kipper price is off her chump, "But..." she cries, "at least I'm not an utter trump"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7/ I've got a really catchy tune running through my head, Old Iron-lung Amy, methinks that your last words should be your 'SWAN-SONG.'
Can't think of the title, summat by Cher methinks; and it goes a little like this:
"I was born in the wagon of a travelling show, my momma had to dance for the money we owe.
PP would do whatever he could...."
Cher,,, gypsies, tramps and thieves. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh Amy! The reason you didn't "get her sectioned" was because you COULDN'T, presumably because she didn't meet the criteria for it.
Being a narcissistic , spiteful, lazy and nasty piece of work who is abusing drugs doesn't mean you qualify.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Because sectioning is a very serious matter and a legal procedure. It can't be done by a relative or a friend. You can't just get your daughter sectioned..
Oh I agree. But why did she say it then. Stupid woman (AFP not you !!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Kate’s house, where they were filming, was complete with turrets like something out of a fairy tale, but in reality, Kate’s life was more of a nightmare.” Pete had a recording studio in the back garden, and he was in there with his manager and their personal assistant playing songs about a break-up.''

Ok Amy. So this would be the recording studio Pete was in.....whilst your daughter was 'forced' to take drugs in the house and Pete dumped her?
Don't forget your daughters own admissions in her own books!

''In February 2006, Katie recalled how she headed to her bedroom while Pete was in his studio, telling him she was going to try on clothes, but instead she reached for an unspecified drug in her handbag......
“Oh my God, had I overdosed? Was I going to die?” After the incident, Pete took Kate to The Priory – where she is currently receiving treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder.''
i always thought recording studios were sound proof, so how would she hear any songs, let alone break up songs ? was he only allowed to record happy songs then ? this woman is nuts, you can see where skankys got it from ;) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If I was sink boy, I wouldn’t bother collecting any stuff from MM. It might be covered in dog/animal poop/pee.
Oh why is prom a thing in this country???? I’m not bitter (much) that I only got a mediocre school disco with crisps and flat pop.
We didn't have proms' either back in '78. But I sneaked a bottle o' Newky Brown through from my locker, @Stan Butler ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course she did Ted... thats the main problem... we can't prove it we can't do anything about it and we can't even object to anything in the book... being lies and lies....
But every single person she named in the book ... can.. and I'm sure will... go for it all of you 😘
think its time for peter to write a book and tell his side of the marrige,including why they split up. pete dont bother sueing the old bag,she will die before it goes to court and you will have wasted money, write a book,its time pete ;)
---
What the hell was I saying then...lol... sorry 🙏
think the i should be a u, 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A week before, Peter, now 50, took Junior to Cyprus to celebrate his parents’ 50th wedding anniversary leaving Katie, who was suffering post-natal depression, crying.

In KP’s book…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I would love it if Pete, Alex, Kieran and SB all got together and did a joint statement, something quite short but applying to them all, such 'we all refute the version of events as portrayed in the book. We were all deeply affected by our relationships with Amy's daughter but have all
now happily moved on, we wish she could do the same.

Make it obvious KP is was the problem!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
7/ I've got a really catchy tune running through my head, Old Iron-lung Amy, methinks that your last words should be your 'SWAN-SONG.'
Can't think of the title, summat by Cher methinks; and it goes a little like this:
"I was born in the wagon of a travelling show, my momma had to dance for the money we owe.
PP would do whatever he could...."
Gypsy tramps and thieves..oh wow yep Skanky and family.(love Cher)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I would love it if Pete, Alex, Kieran and SB all got together and did a joint statement, something quite short but applying to them all, such 'we all refute the version of events as portrayed in the book. We were all deeply affected by our relationships with Amy's daughter but have all

That would be beyond brilliant but we all know it wont happen the bleeping price clan think they can say what they like about anybody with no repercussions which is mainly whats happened wonder what her angle will be for her BH nxt month

Reactions: 19
The book is nothing short of a deflection. Price is finally in the crap and something is happening behind the scenes. And being dumb and not listening to good advice she thinks a book will solve all her problems. She can attack her ex partners under the guise of her mother writing it. Because, well, no one will sue a terminally ill woman would they.
If Pete, Keiron and the rest dont sue her and pulp this book, there is no justice.
Sue her Pete.
This isn’t a ‘rise above it‘ moment. Sue Amy Price and get a restraining order against Katie.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Great idea. I’ve suggested it 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
So where is SB?👀 Staying in a nice big bathroom with huge sink.🤭Oh it maybe a Butler sink 🤭Sorry dear Stan.
---
Sheets need changing asap 🤣

• Haha
Wish Pete Alex and Kris would corroborate the poor parenting, controlling/ manipulation, harrassment and public humiliation, long term coke and booze inc drink driving - for kieran and his custody battle.

The situation has been played out before across them all and is well documented
---
Have KP& SB done a runner to spain? Is that why princess was alone at MM.

Wonder if pete new that trash libel was about to he published and didnt want princess there, hence not posting prom pictures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.