Katie Price #287 kipper price is off her chump, "But..." she cries, "at least I'm not an utter trump"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A week before, Peter, now 50, took Junior to Cyprus to celebrate his parents’ 50th wedding anniversary leaving Katie, who was suffering post-natal depression, crying.

In KP’s book…
Screen Shot 2023-06-25 at 15.05.18.png

So she threw a phone at him? That's another assault she's admitting. Demanding your partner deletes women's numbers and throwing the phone at them till you get your way is Domestic abuse.

Screen Shot 2023-06-25 at 15.08.08.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-25 at 15.12.11.png

Reactions: 25
The book is nothing short of a deflection. Price is finally in the crap and something is happening behind the scenes. And being dumb and not listening to good advice she thinks a book will solve all her problems. She can attack her ex partners under the guise of her mother writing it. Because, well, no one will sue a terminally ill woman would they.
If Pete, Keiron and the rest dont sue her and pulp this book, there is no justice.
Sue her Pete.
This isn’t a ‘rise above it‘ moment. Sue Amy Price and get a restraining order against Katie.
I'd sue her, I wouldn't give a tit about her hiding behind 'terminal illness' if she is fit enough to be in cahoots with kipper and going to keep dragging the past up, trying to ruin me, she's fit enough to be sued in my book.

They're the ones keep poking the bear, won't let things drop and move on. It screams desperate to me

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Didn't Pete (ya bleep) wait til Junior was 16 before he told him the truth about Skanky and why they split? He's seemed to have distanced himself a fair bit since. Well, well, well Princess is turning 16 this week so tick tock, tick tock - pretty poor timing to spew such crap from Skanky dressed up as by AFP. Bad move. Very bad move. Don't poke the bear Skanky. What will her 'mini me' ' my world' think about her then if Pete (ya bleep) sets the record straight with Princess on the back of this. At least we might no longer have to endure the awful singing duo vids. I'll put the kettle on and get the popcorn ready.
---
Perhaps that's why this book is coming out now, getting HER version in before Pete tells P the truth about her mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh Amy! The reason you didn't "get her sectioned" was because you COULDN'T, presumably because she didn't meet the criteria for it.
Being a narcissistic , spiteful, lazy and nasty piece of work who is abusing drugs doesn't mean you qualify.
I think they didn't even try. They could have contacted the local mental health services / her gp etc and said they felt KP needed an urgent assessment.
I think from what AFP said they decided as a family not to but opted for The Priory, KP probably wanted this as she would be aware it's a way to be seen to get treatment without any restrictions on her freedoms. If she got put in the local MH ward, I think they would all realise no more TV shows and gravy train and no more benders for KP.

Reactions: 21
Wish Pete Alex and Kris would corroborate the poor parenting, controlling/ manipulation, harrassment and public humiliation, long term coke and booze inc drink driving - for kieran and his custody battle.

The situation has been played out before across them all and is well documented
---
Have KP& SB done a runner to spain? Is that why princess was alone at MM.

Wonder if pete new that trash libel was about to he published and didnt want princess there, hence not posting prom pictures
I was wondering perhaps Claire had been informed about the book etc,well before this tit has come out.

Reactions: 13
I'm just wondering about Princess and Junior, are they aware of this book? These two are just starting
their careers and they have to put up with this tit. Talk about giving them MH issues, Amy probably
didn't even consider the impact this would have on the children at all. She's just a spiteful POS like
her own daughter.

I do hope the fathers gang up and do something, they could prevent the book from being published
which would be good. Since the extracts so far are a load of bollocks, what about the rest of the book?

• Angry
Reactions: 26
The park story has changed so many times I’d like to know who the so called friends were who she was with track the fuckers down and ask them what really happened if an actually did happen.
Me and my mate got flashed at back in the day, flashers were really popular in my youth 😂 my friend pointed at him and said what’s that, I said it’s a penis only smaller 🤭
Am I damaged, have I been a heartless bleep all my life, no I haven’t. That shaky witch hides behind mental health which really makes me sick I’ve known and worked with people who have serious problems not made up ones to hide their crappy attitude and behaviour, vile vacuous hasbeen.
I got flashed a couple of times too in my days, once on a tube train in London even! Best reposte was from a friend who was a nurse, she yelled at the top of her voice " call that a penis? I've seen better in a specimen jar in the morgue!" Poor fella couldn't run away fast enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just noticed Bunny is putting videos on her Youtube channel again. Surprised that account hasn't been closed by now. Looks like her first video was posted on the day/night that KP was drunk/high.
One uploaded today has both Bunny and Jett on. Obviously they're not being supervised.

Bunny Hayler - YouTube

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I think many people didn’t believe me when I said AFP was a bitter, twisted, toxic woman, just like KFP. AFP treats people like dirt. Everyone has to jump to her tune. The way she has treated Mr PP’s family is shocking. This is partly why KFP is the same. Takes after her mother. And yes, the poster is correct about Dave Reid being given the elbow. Another one AFP didn’t like. They jumped at the chance to have the professional Claire Powell managing her.
Oh I totally believed you, anyone with half a braincell can see what she's like. Apple didn't fall far from the tree, that's for certain. At least now the vindictive old witch has shown her true colors to the world.

• Heart
I got flashed a couple of times too in my days, once on a tube train in London even! Best reposte was from a friend who was a nurse, she yelled at the top of her voice " call that a penis? I've seen better in a specimen jar in the morgue!" Poor fella couldn't run away fast enough!
Where my sister lived,just over the road from Epping forest,June lived just down the road from us our flat looked over the forest,lovely dog walking place,my sis see this bloke behind a bush out he of the bush with his dick in his hand having a J Arfur,she said ‘oh ffs you stupid ugly bastard put the pin away,you ain’t gonna frighten my dog she’d bite you and that stupid pin off.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just noticed Bunny is putting videos on her Youtube channel again. Surprised that account hasn't been closed by now. Looks like her first video was posted on the day/night that KP was drunk/high.
One uploaded today has both Bunny and Jett on. Obviously they're not being supervised.

Bunny Hayler - YouTube
Bunny doing that AMSR thing or whatever Kieran was so pissed off about. wouldn't be surprised if Kipper posts these to wind him up.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Bunny Hayler - YouTube
Both of those are very disturbing for such young children! That first one of her eating something is revolting. Looks like she is doing that AMSR thing like when she was sucking that ring pop. I just find that very odd and creepy. Especially coming from a young child who shouldn't even know about such things.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Bunny Hayler - YouTube
It says no YouTube account until 13 unless it is YouTube children

Reactions: 17
Just seen on Amazon AFP’s book is classed as a best seller even though price is slashed by 50% before launch!🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
7/ I've got a really catchy tune running through my head, Old Iron-lung Amy, methinks that your last words should be your 'SWAN-SONG.'
Can't think of the title, summat by Cher methinks; and it goes a little like this:
"I was born in the wagon of a travelling show, my momma had to dance for the money we owe.
PP would do whatever he could...."
It's called Gypsies tramps and thieves and yes it's by Cher.
---
Just seen on Amazon AFP’s book is classed as a best seller even though price is slashed by 50% before launch!🤭
Ooo time to hope over to Amazon and write some negative 1 star reviews I think!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like Bunny & Jett are being left alone again
Still no sign if KP
How can you report YouTube account being used by under age child
DC have to told KH ?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
A week before, Peter, now 50, took Junior to Cyprus to celebrate his parents’ 50th wedding anniversary leaving Katie, who was suffering post-natal depression, crying.

In KP’s book…
How old was Junior when they got married?

Reactions: 7
Bless,,, all the deflection from Sophie the source of Prinny, the kids pictures and H's train world record isn't working the clan are still getting slaughtered in the comments sections, so out comes deflection plan B post videos of J&B on you tube and hope Kieran kicks off So bleeping predictable. Wonder if skanks still shacked up with the new Wigan footballer egg in Manchester like she was the night prinny did her live thing and when prinny was getting ready for her prom. 😎

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.