Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Apologies for the long rant...

Dear Amy,

So it is begins again, the book of lies and more lies. So let me get a few things straight in my head, 'cos they really don't add up, as we've been pointing out on this forum for years. Only liars need to say they don't lie, or it's the truth....both of you use those lines.
Have you actually ever said NO to your daughter, that's not how you behave? Did you ever teach her that actions have consequences? That it's serious if you lie and cheat and play the victim.
So when your darling daughter was 7 she was molested/sexually assaulted/or Kate's version was raped in a park (again several versions of this in your daughter's books, who was this mystery person, was it the family member she mentioned) she was affected so bad by this that you took her to a photographer, who just also happened to be dodgy too and YOU left her in his company ALONE when she was 13 years old...whose great idea was that? At the same ages Kate allows P & B to be seen on social media caked in makeup, a perverts paradise. Shouldn't you both be protecting them after what she went through?
So you watched your vulnerable daughter as she lived with at guy at 15, now Kate seems to be allowing Princess to be with her bf at the MM at the same age.
You describe all the men in her life as toxic, yet they have all eventually escaped her and gone on to be in happy, healthy relationships, having children with their partners/wives. No stories of Pete being 'controlling' with Emily or indeed unfaithful, the same with Alex, happy with Nikki, a little girl and twins due anytime now. Kieran, a little boy for them, engaged and probably the only rumours of unfaithfulness has come from camp Price.
Maybe they were trying to help her get clean from all those drugs she snorts, or the alcohol she consumes, have you thought about that? SB is on the front line after all. Kate wants to marry a guy 5 minutes after meeting them, she doesn't get to know them, they are always the one. Yet Kate is the one who constantly cheats in EVERY relationship.

Suddenly a week before this comes out, a medicated, slurring Kate has conveniently had an ECG for a hole in the heart that closed up after birth, why? It's very common you know, just another drama in the world of KP to put out there as an excuse.

So, you think Kate should of been sectioned, but didn't do it, but she's safe to carry on shouting 'suicide' and to look after kids. That she's medicated/drunk/in pain with her feet, but safe to drive a car. (A car which she has said twice she wanted to use to kill herself. Outside Harvey's nursery and the latest crash)

There's only one common denominator here, one person at fault. Kate. She has access to unlimited therapy (does she actually attend, does she actually listen...clearly not, as she's still lashing out) She just can't let anyone walk away from her without unleashing revenge on them, she wants to destroy anyone who dares to say no to her.

What about the families MH she has affected by her not paying, dragged through her bankruptcy?
Your book has just re-highlighted her bad behaviour, especially while she seems to be spinning out of control yet again at the moment. She just repeats the same mistakes over and over.

This is your last chance to step up Amy/Sophie/Paul/Danny and say no to Kate, to give back a relationship with Jett and Bunny to their father, to show how her behaviour is unacceptable.
Her fanbase is turning against her, they are appalled with her behaviour, her excuses, her lies (yes she does lie) just look at the comments on social media, you are pressed to find a supportive one at the moment.
The pathetic excuses have run out. Time for action.

• Heart
Reactions: 135

DC16

VIP Member
So accuses a pap of taking her photo in a garden centre and calls HIM a stalker, but she bombards SB with over 100 calls, errr think that is perfect stalker material.
Shames a woman on social media calling her a tramp yet petitions for online anti-bullying.
Yeah KP, we get the picture, so does 99% of the country now, even your die-hard fans are seeing your true colours.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102

DC16

VIP Member
Seeing the comments on social media this has really backfired spectacularly.
The whole family are bitter and twisted and on the gravy train.
So go and spend whatever your advance was Amy and think about what you have done to ALL your grandchildren. No wonder KP turned out like she has with you as her mother. 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 78

Angelic37

VIP Member
@265 you owe Willow Tree an apology. You LOATHE that people have information that you don't. Fair enough if you don't agree with someone, but the constant sneering and passive aggressive comments are bang out of order. I know I can be a twat, but I own it and apologise. (I may need to do so imminently if you've already apologised, if so I apologise). 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Reckon ‘Fingers’ took Sad-Boy’s phone off him after the first call, he’s on the case, he wasn’t having a Skank ruin the Vegas trip. ‘Fingers’ put it on vibrate mode, having a little chuckle to himself each time it vibrated in his pocket, knowing Skank was getting increasingly frustrated. Meanwhile they all continued to knock back the shots, Sad-Boy having a good time with the Vegas Girl, ‘Fingers’ is running the show 😁
Can picture the scene. 🤣
IMG_20230619_182426_847~3.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Willow has always said AFP was a really nasty piece of work. She was not wrong
I think many people didn’t believe me when I said AFP was a bitter, twisted, toxic woman, just like KFP. AFP treats people like dirt. Everyone has to jump to her tune. The way she has treated Mr PP’s family is shocking. This is partly why KFP is the same. Takes after her mother. And yes, the poster is correct about Dave Reid being given the elbow. Another one AFP didn’t like. They jumped at the chance to have the professional Claire Powell managing her.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Just when you think it couldn't get any worse. Alex and Kieran and Coley! took advantage of her! The woman who always goes after younger non famous men and actually sprung an arranged marriage on Alex!

View attachment 2261200

Carl is for the chopping block, that's official!
Keiron mum was brilliant with KPs kids and Amy hated her... jealousy is an horrible trait... and kp takes after her mum for that...
Also Alex Reid mum and dad were elderly lovely people Alex was the youngest of six kids and they idolised him.... KP proceeded to belittle and embarass him because she was jealous of his ties with his older sisters and brothers. His brother Rupert was probably the only sibling people saw on the show. Her and her mum are vipers eaten up with jealousy of normal loving families.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

BambiK

Chatty Member
There's more from AFP.
Amy says: “Pete was in his element that day but to me he looked like a sweaty marshmallow.

“Everything was so big and gaudy.

“The number of diamonds in their rings shocked me.

“Pete’s ring had 20 princess-cut diamonds mounted in platinum — yes, this is for a man!

“Kate’s ring had 35 princess-cut diamonds, elevated on a bridge of pink gold encrusted with pink diamonds.

“It was grotesque.

“It was so big it didn’t look real.

“It was like a toy ring out of a jamboree bag.

“Pete even had hair extensions put in before the wedding.

“They didn’t want to be outdone by each other and this streak of jealousy continued throughout the marriage.”

Amy describes it as a “management marriage” with their manager “so intrusively mixed up in their private life”.

Opening up about her decision to write the explosive book, Amy - , who has the lung condition idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, writes: “I’ve lived on the sidelines for years, forced to sit back as lie after lie has been printed about my daughter.

“Now, as I approach death, it’s high time I speak up and set the record straight.

“Her marriage to this man left her at her lowest ebb and set the scene for further toxic betrothals.

“He wanted to be rich and famous, and my daughter unwittingly became part of the plan.

“My daughter is no angel, but she became a sacrificial lamb in a celebrity slaughter the moment she paired up with Peter Andre.”

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
[/QUOTE]
Oooh la la just a handful of the comments on Twitter regarding the latest in The Sun, AFP and Skank are getting a proper kicking, oh what a misfire this is, the public have well and truly turned, both the mother and daughter are coming across as very bitter vindictive individuals, they are f*cked. It’s clear this book is the book Skank wanted published, she’s just used AFP’s name, with the equally evil old cow’s blessing. Keep saying it but I I’m Gobsmacked this got past the lawyers, and it’s blowing up in their faces, oh Skank I don’t think this is going well for you, what a shame…

View attachment 2263724
The typo ‘lived her life in a disgusting manor’
That’s (unintentionally) brilliant as she has lived her life in a disgusting manner, but also, ironically, currently lives in a disgusting manor
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Tanley

VIP Member
What a load of absolute tosh. AFP does realise that Peter and Katie’s whole relationship was conducted in public, yes? Does she think everyone has collective amnesia?
How can she keep a straight face and say that PA used her daughter to become rich and famous ffs. They were both past their heyday when they went in the jungle, but I believe there was a genuine attraction between them when they met. As a couple, with a willingness to share every aspect of their lives, they became more famous and popular than they had been before.
In time, PA wised up, stopped thinking with his cock, and realised that he was married to a total bitch. She showed no love to him or the children, she was constantly nasty, remember her saying “I’m the star Pete, not you, me”. It’s all on record, AFP is trying to rewrite history.
In the many years since their break up, it has been clear PA is the caring, responsible parent, and also conducts himself like an adult, not a spoilt vicious brat.
AFP is totally deluded if she thinks anyone is going to read this tripe and believe it’s all the nasty man’s fault.
Yes, I’ve written an essay, she’s annoyed me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Is there anyone alive who genuinely thought for 1 second that AFP's book would be anything other than the same lies & bullshit that her vicious sIag of a daughter has already lied about over & over & over in her 63billion books 😴🤥
Every single sodding book "it's not my fault" over & over & over again.
Fuck off with your oxygen tank, your daughter, your book of lies & when you get there....fuck off some more.
It's boring & nobody cares. Your daughter is NOT a victim & NEVER has been. She's a narcissistic attention seeking talentless lying sIag, who has made & lost allllllll her money by shoving any cock & any object up her chuff! Her chuff that the entire world has seen a million times....woo hoo! What a great achievement. You must be soooooooo proud 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Lavie

There's more from AFP.
Amy says: “Pete was in his element that day but to me he looked like a sweaty marshmallow.

“Everything was so big and gaudy.

“The number of diamonds in their rings shocked me.

“Pete’s ring had 20 princess-cut diamonds mounted in platinum — yes, this is for a man!

“Kate’s ring had 35 princess-cut diamonds, elevated on a bridge of pink gold encrusted with pink diamonds.

“It was grotesque.

“It was so big it didn’t look real.

“It was like a toy ring out of a jamboree bag.

“Pete even had hair extensions put in before the wedding.

“They didn’t want to be outdone by each other and this streak of jealousy continued throughout the marriage.”

Amy describes it as a “management marriage” with their manager “so intrusively mixed up in their private life”.

Opening up about her decision to write the explosive book, Amy - , who has the lung condition idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, writes: “I’ve lived on the sidelines for years, forced to sit back as lie after lie has been printed about my daughter.

“Now, as I approach death, it’s high time I speak up and set the record straight.

“Her marriage to this man left her at her lowest ebb and set the scene for further toxic betrothals.

“He wanted to be rich and famous, and my daughter unwittingly became part of the plan.

“My daughter is no angel, but she became a sacrificial lamb in a celebrity slaughter the moment she paired up with Peter Andre.”
That’s a weird way to say “thank you for being rational and responsible and raising my grandchildren in a safe, loving and stable environment because my idiot daughter is too fucked up to provide”.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Yupitsme!!

Deary me, what an absolute shambles. If Pete was so bad then I'm sure his current wife would have left him long ago. Or do they forget he has a current wife he's been married to for years.
Not like she's thick or seeking fame and money, she's a doctor ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Crowbag

VIP Member
Looks at long, wavy briiiiight pink hair.
Looks at birth certificate.
Looks at short sensible hairstyles for the mature woman.

Thinks fuck that.
I'll stick to my pink thank you.
It's 2023, women can have their hair however they like no matter their age. Enjoy it. Have fun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54