Katie Price #287 kipper price is off her chump, "But..." she cries, "at least I'm not an utter trump"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she added: “At the end of the day, the kids are happy and Kate’s a fantastic mum. I’ll do everything in my power to make sure that family life is as normal and stable as it should be.

So back in October 2009 Amy the enabler vowed to protect the kids and raise them with their mother in a stable environment...🤔🤣 Hilarious as the poor kids lives with their mother since then as been chaotic and disturbing.. what a Good Job you did Amy

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
KP #288 Nobody's interested in your book. Nobody actually gives a duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And she added: “At the end of the day, the kids are happy and Kate’s a fantastic mum. I’ll do everything in my power to make sure that family life is as normal and stable as it should be.

So back in October 2009 Amy the enabler vowed to protect the kids and raise them with their mother in a stable environment...🤔🤣 Hilarious as the poor kids lives with their mother since then as been chaotic and disturbing.. what a Good Job you did Amy
AH that was the kind of article I was trying to find last night, many articles no longer exist from 2009.
What a load of bollocks, like her daughter, promises promises,

• Haha
Reactions: 16
KATIE Price’s mum has branded her ex-husband Peter Andre “manipulative” and claims he left her crying at home as she struggled with her mental health.

In her sensational new book, Amy Price reveals she warned her daughter off Pete before they both entered the reality TV show I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! in 2004.

But Amy, 71, says Katie, now 45, ignored her and the pair entered a five-year relationship riddled with jealousy, where Peter manipulated rows on their reality TV series to make her daughter look bad.

Despite her concerns, Amy, who has the lung condition idiopathic pulmonary, says Katie was excited about getting wed and fulfilling her childhood dreams of a wedding with a pink dress and Cinderella carriage.

A week before, Peter, now 50, took Junior to Cyprus to celebrate his parents’ 50th wedding anniversary leaving Katie, who was suffering post-natal depression, crying.

Amy, who is battling a terminal illness, says “building a brand” had come at a “high price” and the “pursuit of money and fame was taking precedence over everything”.

She says one of the worst examples was at her daughter’s so-called “surprise” 30th birthday party in 2008 at the luxurious Luton Hoo Hotel, Beds. Amy went into Katie’s bedroom to find her manager placing “sex toys and condoms” on the bed to “try spicing it up for the storyline”.

She writes: “I actually felt sick to my stomach. I knew that, due to the post-natal depression Kate was still suffering with, sex was the last thing on her mind.

“To begin with, the reality TV editing process made Kate and Pete’s post wedding relationship look all lovey-dovey and nice.

“As the relationship progressed, there were clear signs of Pete’s fragile ego impacting his relationship, not least his continual need to rid himself of intolerable feelings by giving them to my daughter.

“Time and time again, she was the one made to feel insecure and bullied, so that she became the one on the verge of breaking down.

“The more insecure she became, Pete seemed increasingly repulsed by her vulnerability and cut deeper with his insults and passive aggressive mood swings.

“True, he did not beat her black and blue but his anger manifested itself in other ways. It chipped away at her self-esteem until she was a shell of her former self.

“Ultimately, he was and still is more skilful at separating his private and public self and presenting an outward facing Mr Nice Guy persona and it has served him well.

“Conversely, Kate has always worn her heart on her sleeve and it became an increasingly thread-bare garment.”

Amy says that towards the end of their relationship the editing of their reality show seemed to make Katie look moody and uncooperative and Pete look “the good guy”.

They went on to have another child, Princess, now 15, who was born in June 2007, but Amy says soon the marriage was in trouble.

The final trigger for Peter were rumours of an affair between Katie and international dressage rider Andrew Gould. Amy says she was never aware of any affair.

The final trigger which led Pete to call it a day was a photograph of Kate at the Badminton Horse Trials with her equestrian products manager, book agent and make-up artist. They were joined by the international dressage rider Andrew Gould and his wife Polly. They went on to a club where they were photographed.

Amy writes: “I was never aware of an affair between them.

“Afterwards somehow, Pete remained the handsome prince while she became the evil snow queen. Those of us closest to her know this was no accident, because she was part of a publicity machine which had sucked her in and was now viciously spitting her out.”
AFP doesn’t even care to spare a thought for J&P whoare reading her words about their father today!😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I don't think PA will do anything about this. To use an old Internet saying don't feed the trolls. If he does sue it's only giving them what they want, attention and free publicity for the book.
Looking at the backlash, I'd say Pete can sit back with a grin and enjoy the shitstorm and do naff all.. the public are turning, people are finally waking up to Kipper and co. People know this is bullcrap and a desperate attempt to revive the gravy train

• Heart
Reactions: 37

says Katie was upset after losing the baby i guess she would be that would have been another money maker for her

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Wow AFP!
In the sun it says writing the book has brought us even closer. So this is KP slating everyone through her mum 🤔
All her exs say they had to compete with her talking about Pete all the time.
So Amy, you didn’t know about the AG”affair” then, but did you know about the others and why she aborted the baby. (Pete would have known it wasn’t his) hopefully it will all come out one day. Maybe now the kids are old enough, this is the time.
No wonder KP has gone to ground.
---

The headline: maybe if KP hadn’t broken the things Pete said he couldn’t stand. Drugs and affairs. 🤷🏻‍♀️
0h MY Word ~ finally read EVERYTHING including all your amazing comments on this mad week or so! Went away for a mini-break with OH and son to Blackpool, teehee. Managed to see KIpper et al news in papers and still trying to gain perspective on crazy events and absorb this $#!Te.

Some of my thoughts here:

1/ Mr Potata, lol. And we Krusties have a new mascot who pops up everywhere (current photo -bomb fave)
aka 'Spud-U-Like' or is it 'Fingers McCracken?' ;)

2/ Kippers bewildering leg-kicky dance moves to 'I Have Nuffink'
(except dog-:poop: on the trainers and ITS trying to dodge it?)

3/ Princess looks beautiful in her chosen prom dress and must have enjoyed modelling the other options 👌

4/ The Last Word already selling at a massively reduced price, teehee. (And yes, we all know
Amy The Immortal is the biggest enabler ever & spouting the usual defensive crap so no surprise there!)
Incidently, have you seen how many books have exactly the same title?

5/ My last words to Amy would be; Now you've admitted how damaging and abusive the pattern for women in your clan have been, past and present, what are your final thoughts on how to change and break the cycle for your grandchildren today and for generations to come?

6/ Us Krusties, loyal and true will ALWAYS have The Last Word so watch, read, listen and learn.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Shes a piece of tit as a mother.....corection AFP and KFP are both trash
---
She thinks she owns people she's been with. The obsessive and fixated nature of a stalker! Dredging the same accusations up against Pete all over again!
Spot on KFP and her mother are both bleeping deranged
---
If I see this dreadful book stocked in any shop - I’m hiding it.
Wonder whos publishing this trash

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I finally see some sort of Karma coming, even if it’s just more people waking up to her lies, and also realising her family are as delusional as her.

Whilst obviously I would rather these things never happened, in the last fortnight or so we have had :—

Kieron telling the truth
People questioning yet another pets death
A live when off her face
Amy being shown for the delusional enabler she is.

The comments everywhere are brutal, and show that their bullshit doesn’t work anymore.

Finally, they have gone for the wrong people going for Pete and Claire. Bring on July 7th 🙌
If she was smart (which we know she isn’t), she will use her money to pay her creditors cos the mattress fund is going to Pete as the advance won’t be enough to pay him!😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Friday Night with Jonathan Ross, 10.35pm, 14 October, BBC ONE (repeated Sunday, BBC THREE)

In the first TV interview since their marriage, Britain's best-known newly-weds Jordan and Peter Andre interview Jonathan Ross tonight on BBC ONE.

Jonathan battles to get a word in edgeways as they bicker their way through the show.

"I can't speak, she won't let me," says Peter, "I'm lucky I was even invited to the wedding."

"If he plays around I'll divorce," adds Jordan.

When they discuss their wedding, they both reveal they tried botox before the big day.

"I had botox, I love it," says Jordan.

"I tried it with her just before the wedding," confirms Peter, "and I loved it."

"When I have more stuff done I'll tell the world," adds Jordan, "I don't want wrinkles. I've always wanted a nose job. I hate [my nose]. I'd get it free, but I'd never do it."

They also reveal they didn't consummate the marriage for two days.

Jordan: "[On the wedding night] my mum and dad came into our room and we had a crisp sandwich. It just goes to show that we're real people; I was knackered."

"We consummated the marriage after two days," says Peter, "and that was quick!"

"She goes on the Pill the day we get married - isn't it supposed to be the other way round?!"

"I was told to stay away from her," says Peter of their first meeting. "My manager said stay away from her, a man-eater, she'll spit you out."

"That was the way the press portrayed me, that wasn't my fault," says Jordan, "I acted cool, but that's the way to get a man going."

"I used to look at fairytale books and we worked our b******s off to get the wedding of our dreams, I don't give a s**t [what anyone else] thinks," says Jordan, "the whole thing was so emotional, I couldn't stop crying."

"Marriage is a test," says Peter, "but I love it."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2005/10_october/14/ross.shtml

Seems Amy couldn't leave her alone even on the wedding night
""That was the way the press portrayed me, that wasn't my fault," says Jordan, "I acted cool, but that's the way to get a man going."''

That is just gross, she's admitting she puts on acts to 'get men going'. Of course its Pete and Kieran and men who are manipulative :rolleyes:

The with-holding intimacy on the wedding night is another recognised control tactic in abusive relationships. She'd got him hooked with a commitment so then the game playing starts!

Screen Shot 2023-06-25 at 13.19.09.png

• Heart
Reactions: 22
says Katie was upset after losing the baby i guess she would be that would have been another money maker for her
Reason Pete was cold because he knew it wasn't his baby that she lost

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.