Katie Price #286 Her fame is on the wane, so she's gone on the game, we’re sick of her putting KH in the frame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once Princess turns 18 she'll be on Only Fans, guaranteed, encouraged by her 'Mother' and Peter will pretend he's disgusted whilst secretly loving his daughter being 'famous'. They should be forcibly sterilised every single one of these cunts.
I dont think she will at all. She has had a good stable environment in her teenage formative years and she can see and knows how KP is. She has her head screwed on right.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
SFP put up a post on her stories first thing she was Manchester bound and then recently a pic of her on the train with someone (not KFP)puttng their faces on.

There are no flights to Manchester from City airport but she shows a flight arriving at the gate. Allowing for a turnaround it could be Ibiza/Mykonos or NIce 🤷‍♀️

1687340642333.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
...New egg alert!!
When's the wedding that's never been done before?
When's the baby due?
Guessing he has his own money, treats her like a qwweeeeen!?

We already know he's the biggest, she's ever had 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
SFP put up a post on her stories first thing she was Manchester bound and then recently a pic of her on the train with someone (not KFP)puttng their faces on.

There are no flights to Manchester from City airport but she shows a flight arriving at the gate. Allowing for a turnaround it could be Ibiza/Mykonos or NIce 🤷‍♀️
Another month long holiday to get away from the upcoming bankruptcy hearing and the shitshow of the last few days??

Reactions: 17
Oh he's young, she so wants to be a WAG.
OMG she can’t compete with a WAG, she’s a 45yo mum of 5, her butchered face and body (without the filters ) make her look like she’s in her late 50s. The WAG world is bitchy as hell, she cannot fit in there, doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a footballer but it usually refers to that world, he will be torn apart being with her both on and off the field, if it’s a sporting person. It would be like her becoming a Love Island girl, how is this a thing, I’m totally lost now, everything about the last 24 hours is crazy. Madness everywhere we look.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I have most of it after missing the beginning Rita, though I don’t want to post any with P in, she featured all the time in the front of her own feed, Skank slurring around her. Skank did a short Live on her own account, most of it is just her stumbling around drunkenly slurring rubbish. The interesting stuff has P in, I don’t feel comfortable posting anything with P in. Will look later at any parts I can post.

Have to say P is the adult in the house, I think she’s the one looking after the kids when she’s there, Skank is a babbling incoherent mess. Skank kept asking how to do things on IG, she hasn’t got a clue about technology, as we’ve been told. Someone else definitely runs all her SM, Skank is hopeless. P was really serene, unbothered by her mother’s behaviour, tried to calm her down at times, stopped her from saying too much, that girl is really clued up, she just knows this is how it is with her mother, and deals with her accordingly. I was pleased to see P doesn’t appear to be a madam, came across as a very sweet natured young girl who can hold her own with her erratic mother, at least Skank hasn’t messed her up.
Ok Kylie - just keep hold of the entire shitshow and then when this lot implodes you can direct it straight over to PC Plod & the SS in case they didn't bother to keep hold of it ;)

Reactions: 15
Therapy is working wonders, look at her last night, totally in control, cool, calm, collected, no mess at the MM, no kids up late or bribed with £100 games to make false allegations against their Daddy.

I want to see that therapist 😏
This therapist; It wouldn't happen to be Dr. Ugor Booze would it?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow so the night I get myself off to bed early all hell breaks loose! I haven’t seen the live but from bits on here she looks haggard and completely off her face??

Reactions: 19
I know they do an ecg before prescribing adhd meds, as my friend has meds and has regular check ups. Of course that doesn’t mean she’s getting them, just that she’s read up on what they do.

I know another friend was on antidepressants and if she drank as well she’d do crazy stuff and then not remember any of it the next day. Was quite scary how drunk she got after only a few drinks.

no idea about illegal drugs as I don’t hang around with anyone who does them, but the brief clip I heard reminded me of an alcoholic I know.

so bloody sad for those kids. They all should have been tucked up in bed asleep. I hope the small ones are back where they belong soon.
I’m not sure what the ecg has to do with hole in the heart. An ecg measures heart rate and rhythm, the electrical activity of the heart. If she had said echocardiogram I would be more inclined to believe her. If she has a @ hole” in her heart ( also known as a PFO, patent foramen ovale combined with the alcohol and drugs she may be taking makes her exceptionally high risk of stroke , especially with the cocaine . Silly bloody woman

Reactions: 26
Just an update on the flights, the one she showed on her IG stories is due to depart for Florence at 11.15am going by the registration, she may have had an epiphany in her raddled state last night and decided to focus her time between noo egg activities on enhancing her knowledge of renaissance art, but nahhh she just filmed the arrival for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh he's young, she so wants to be a WAG.
I bet she would grab Romeo Beckham if she could. He just signed for Brentford, he’s very young, and best of all VB would hate it. Luckily she has no chance :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Who, how, why would anyone go near that mess, watching last night my thoughts were no partner could put up with this 24/7, she’s a complete nightmare, and add in what she looks like now, quite hideous, who can want that….WTF is this one on 😱🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
Even the Chief Clingon SB eventually had enough of its shite and legged-it.
Polo Egg fucked off as soon as he was identified as having doinked it, when she imagined he was going to be ecstatic after SB went missing last time and beg her to be His Alone now she'd unloaded ol' Biffa (which he didn't obviously) :ROFLMAO:
Is there anybody out there barking-mad enough to take on this POS with all it's Ishoos? Doubt it!
---
OMG she can’t compete with a WAG, she’s a 45yo mum of 5, her butchered face and body (without the filters ) make her look like she’s in her late 50s. The WAG world is bitchy as hell, she cannot fit in there, doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a footballer but it usually refers to that world, he will be torn apart being with her both on and off the field, if it’s a sporting person. It would be like her becoming a Love Island girl, how is this a thing, I’m totally lost now, everything about the last 24 hours is crazy. Madness everywhere we look.
Perhaps its that Swimming Egg she met when shuffling around the decrepit backstreet of London along with Slymi & his "friend"?

Reactions: 14
Not lost her passport then, she must be so hungover, no one at 45 doesn‘t suffer horribly after what she knocked back yesterday. Wherever she’s going she’s so off the rails we are gonna see some messy 💩 F*ck knows what’s incoming next 🤦🏽‍♀️
SFP said she was off to Manchester this week. Maybe with KFP no passport needed!!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.