Katie Price #286 Her fame is on the wane, so she's gone on the game, we’re sick of her putting KH in the frame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed all the action last night and just spent an hour catching up.
Jett and Bunny have gone from a loving family home, where they were looked after, lots of outdoor activities, and truly nurtured. Look at their smiles in any of Kieran’s photos, they were genuinely happy kids.
Now they are in an actual tit tip of a house, it is filthy, and they are in the sole care of a drugged, drunk, erratic, vindictive witch. They always look dishevelled, their smiles never reach their eyes, and Jett in particular is being held hostage.
Is there one single person, even the most deluded KP super fan, who thinks those children are better off where they are now?
One day soon we will hear that something terrible has happened, most likely a car crash but could be any number of things. Those kids are not safe, they aren’t being looked after, do we need to wait for another ‘lessons will be learned’.
Kieran must be going out of his mind with worry, yet here is Skanky this morning, posting about going to the airport as if yesterday didn’t happen. Total witch, when is she ever going to get what she deserves.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Love how they state junior got his singing talent from his dad rubbing it in her face🤣
Screenshot_20230621-094552_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looking after her kids again, she's a top mother, ensuring their MH comes first, can't fault her 🤢

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Jeyda commented on her live last night, to get to bed as she had a big day today! She was totally off her face, and I’m still sceptical about the split with SB!

Reactions: 16
I get a bad feeling off this trying to make Princess a celebrity, especially after that vid tonight with KP getting in on the act. Does anyone think Princess trying to be a celeb is actually a good idea? I thought the deal was that Claire Powell secured a modelling contract with Shein or PLT can't remember which, so modelling is supposed to be Princess's unique selling point. Why is a 15 yr old doing a q&a for thousands of people at 11pm, worse the horrible mum jumps in -- and now potentially a tv show? What's her talent? No offence to Princess, she seems pleasant enough but I don't think all this looking for likes on social media, is healthy. Especially considering that PA must have suspected KP would try and exploit Princess's career for all its worth. Both Junior and Princess have been monetised by both parents since birth and robbed of privacy.
---
...New egg alert!!
Has he got a nose plug, mask and rubber gloves ready...or maybe a full forensics suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
bet she is busy planning that big 16th birthday party for Princess after all she only as 8 more days to go(June 29th)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
...New egg alert!!
Who, how, why would anyone go near that mess, watching last night my thoughts were no partner could put up with this 24/7, she’s a complete nightmare, and add in what she looks like now, quite hideous, who can want that….WTF is this one on 😱🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I get a bad feeling off this trying to make Princess a celebrity, especially after that vid tonight with KP getting in on the act. Does anyone think Princess trying to be a celeb is actually a good idea? I thought the deal was that Claire Powell secured a modelling contract with Shein or PLT can't remember which, so modelling is supposed to be Princess's unique selling point. Why is a 15 yr old doing a q&a for thousands of people at 11pm, worse the horrible mum jumps in -- and now potentially a tv show? What's her talent? No offence to Princess, she seems pleasant enough but I don't think all this looking for likes on social media, is healthy. Especially considering that PA must have suspected KP would try and exploit Princess's career for all its worth. Both Junior and Princess have been monetised by both parents since birth and robbed of privacy.
---

Has he got a nose plug, mask and rubber gloves ready...or maybe a full forensics suit.
maybe Princess is just going along by saying yes mother we will do things(tv show modelling jobs)to keep her mother happy knowing nothing will come from it as nothing comes from 99% of the sh.t she says she is doing

• Sad
Reactions: 27
The new egg won't be a good guy, we all know that. Poor J&B will have to endure another rotten temporary 'stepdad'. While a loving father a few miles away is crying his heart out begging to have his kids back.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Who, how, why would anyone go near that mess, watching last night my thoughts were no partner could put up with this 24/7, she’s a complete nightmare, and add in the what she looks like now, quite hideous, who can want that….WTF is this one on 😱🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
I can't wait to see this guy...
He's the back up plan, it's always got one

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Once Princess turns 18 she'll be on Only Fans, guaranteed, encouraged by her 'Mother' and Peter will pretend he's disgusted whilst secretly loving his daughter being 'famous'. They should be forcibly sterilised every single one of these cunts.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.