Katie Price #285 Kieran's finally speaking out. How do you like that you rancid trout?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if he's not seen the kids for six months, who's been looking after them while she's been pissing about on foreign holidays every five minutes?
SB, the nanny, a random 16 year old babysitter, the dog, no one, anyone but Kieran. Are you doubting his story?

(ETA sorry, that sounds aggressive, but it does seem like you're suggesting he's making it up).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I reckon she purposely does not let Jett go to contact with Bunny as Kieran could do what she did and not return them. By keeping Jett away she know Kieran will return Bunny as he would not want to separate Bunny and Jett as he actually cares about their feelings
I don't think that would be possible, to be honest. The contact centre monitor any comings and goings and if there was an almighty row in the street when she collected them, we'd know/hear about it!

Reactions: 18
Wonder if bunny will tell Keiron the real story about blade bet kp panicking she is a free spirit with no filter 😂🙈

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
He knows many of her ` secrets ` the dodgy stuff she does off radar, one example, getting paid cash in hand to avoid the taxman, she's been doing this for years, could the HMRC start to dig deeper, with info from him, and finally nab the witch for not declaring earnings, there`s no expiry date, when it comes to tax, they often chase people for undeclared earnings, going back many yrs and hit them with a hefty bill ... she just never figured he would be brave enough to start speaking out ... I think she's shitting herself, hence the deafening silence ... that he may just reveal what really happens behind closed doors ... its about time, she has spent yrs upon yrs badmouthing him with vile lies, trying to destroy his life ... If he plays this correctly, he will have her, exactly where she deserves to be ... suddenly, she will start to be reasonable with him, wanting mediation, playing on his good nature .. this is where fathers for justice come in, they were once not taken seriously, but that was over 20yrs ago, if you go to their website, it seems very well put together, KH can cause her a lot of misery, if he starts blabbing, which Im sure, after 6 months, he may take that advice and start exposing her dirty tricks, being nice, reasonable does not work with her 🤷‍♀️
she will not be bothered about the taxman she all ready owes them about a million that is included in her bankruptcy that they are not going to get(it was quoted that when Katona went bankrupt she owed the taxman half a million they would settle for 82k but she could not even pay that)i reckon it was the taxman that actually started the bankruptcy(think the only way she would still have to pay the taxmen what she owes is if she is charged and found guilty of hiding cash and assets once she is discharged from bankruptcy what she owes the taxman no longer exist and she will not owe them anything

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Good morning @SmillieKylie and all; I'vebeen thinking along the same lines this last weekend. I didn't see a pic of her at that concert, just the other two women and thought, hmm...?:unsure:
Yep it's fishy. I believe her & CRAWL are still together, but I think the 2'friends'' pictured with her was all a con. She probably did go to London on a train with them. but I bet she sneaked off & met up with some penis. IF she did, he was in for a treat when she took off her clothes & he see's 2 nippleless boulders & a body full of scars & hole marks. Plus the hair ! Sure it's a wig. There's nothing real about her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Afternoon everyone ❤
So Sophie the source is on deflection duties, skanks posting pictures trying to cover her arse for the missing hours of Fri and Sat,,at least 5-6 hrs each night maybe longer. And did you take your man friend in the wig to A&E skank because a collar bone (clavicle) should not be in that position unless it's broken or dislocated. 🧐😎🤣
chrome_screenshot_1687172836234~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m trying to work out why Skanky posted any pics at all. I’m sure she’s been out plenty of times without making it public. Maybe she is trying to ‘prove’ that she is single. Or maybe her and SB really have split and she’s showing him what he’s missing (oh my aching sides :ROFLMAO:). Or most likely she is twisting the knife into Kieran, showing she is out all weekend but he still can’t have the kids.
Either way, she looks revolting, she’s morphed into a less feminine version of Steven Tyler.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Afternoon everyone ❤
So Sophie the source is on deflection duties, skanks posting pictures trying to cover her arse for the missing hours of Fri and Sat,,at least 5-6 hrs each night maybe longer. And did you take your man friend in the wig to A&E skank because a collar bone (clavicle) should not be in that position unless it's broken or dislocated. 🧐😎🤣View attachment 2251008
Something about the pictures doesn't ring true, like they've been superimposed. Trying to convince CRAWL she was out with mates when she was with the new penis.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
i think her mate Katona's brain is as addled as hers she as said when Gwyneth Paltrow said she nearly died giving birth she could relate because she nearly died giving birth to her youngest called DJ SHE NEVER WANTS TO BE PREGNANT AGAIN then says her and her latest Ryan HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONCIEVE FOR 4 YEARS do they not think before they say these things(or just jump on to the latest news someone else is going through)but back to Katie anyone think maybe someone as changed her login details on her Instagram so she can not access it as she is very very quite
---
It doesn't matter if he deletes that photo off his Insta... the story has now gone to a wide audience...!

like how they say SPLITTING WITH KATIE FOR GOOD(do they know something we do not)what they really mean is SPLITTING WITH KATIE UNTIL THE NEXT DAY THAT AS A Y IN THE SPELLING OF IT(IE MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY)

• Haha
Knew I’d have missed something…..doh 😁 Oh I looked again, yes that‘s the train isn’t it, thought it the bar, Kylie put your glasses on 🤦🏽‍♀️ looks like they are photoshopped together, it’s blurry in places, but that’s just the filter. So maybe she was with them all night Saturday, just didn’t get pictured at Artic Monkeys 🤷🏽‍♀️ or maybe she dipped out of that part of the night, Friday I still think she wasn’t with them after the train 😁

Saturday Train pic I missed 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2250696
Yuk. You'd never call either of them keepers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What i cant figure if she has been selling herself to "clients"for awhile we all know SB is jealous so how can she do that while being with him
They are together alot so dont see how she can be sneaky and cant see him letting her sell for sex

Reactions: 13
Something about the pictures doesn't ring true, like they've been superimposed. Trying to convince CRAWL she was out with mates when she was with the new penis.
Definitely trying to cover her arse Willow,,, no pics Fri or Sat which for skank who has her phone 24/7 taking selfies everytime she goes out is unheard of. No paps, no club pics, not even the taxi home picture we normally get. Skank knows sink boy reads on here and soon as people start to dig and mention that she disappeared for hours out come dodgy photoshopped pics with the "girls" think that picture last night of skank in the bar/club chatting to them two blokes got her panicking. 🤣

Reactions: 23
What i cant figure if she has been selling herself to "clients"for awhile we all know SB is jealous so how can she do that while being with him
They are together alot so dont see how she can be sneaky and cant see him letting her sell for sex
If she is selling herself perhaps he gets a percentage of the take - ie he is her pimp

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe her pimp.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.