Katie Price #285 Kieran's finally speaking out. How do you like that you rancid trout?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a screen record but not sure how to upload it. That was awful!
It needs to somehow get to KH.
---
She just said she's got to put jett to bed now. WTF it's gone 11.30 pm!!! She's just said her dog was killed by someone, not run over but killed by someone. twit. She's going live on her instagram. twit.
Can someone screenrecord it for evidence. I don't know how

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I concur...but try a shovel of salt...and if it gets "too dark"...take a flashlight
I concur...but try a shovel of salt...and if it gets "too dark"...take a flashlight
Dear Wilma, We used to arrange nights in together - what happened? I am genuinely interested to know. I have been gardening this week, but rather than digging a bit of gentle pruning.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Asking Princess to stick up for her, such s bleep. It is clear to see she is off her tits, not one of those children are safe around her. Social services need to put a stop to this, those poor children. I'm sure Kieran will be able to use this against her, children should not be involved in adults problems

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Jesus!!! Just watched that Live. Katie is out of control!! Off her HEAD on something or other and bollocks is it ADHD. Half the kids in my class have ADHD and NONE of them sound anything like her!
Princess, whilst fixating a lot on inane dross, was seriously impressive in how she didn't react to her mother's antics. She kept calm and polite and seemed mildly amused. She wouldn't get drawn into intrusive questions and she ignored Katie's goading about Jett. She treated her as you would a toddler who's showing off for attention.
Things are MUCH worse in that house than I even imagined.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Watched part of the Q&A and left thinking this is all too much, Princess is only 15 and seems awestruck by the allure of celebrity and validation on social media. Not her fault really, both PA and KP sold out her privacy from birth. Add a toxic narcissistic mother and it's a dangerous mix for that girl.
---

That's fcking shockingly bad and is emotionally abusive. Poor Jett he always looks forlorn. I missed the bit with Bunny.
---

Have any of the predictions/digging of that poster been proven correct?
Its a case of wait and see - I'm sure it will all come out in time

• Heart
Reactions: 19
😂 I keep going on looking for her live 😂
I bet princess will talk her out of it. She's off her face, clearly these past few days have got to her riddled pissed up brain and it thinks its a good idea to spout off pissed on the net.. fill her boots I say, it's all evidence she isn't fit to look after kids

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I literally cannot watch her live. I hope someone’s recording this x

• Wow
Reactions: 12
By the sound of things the police need to be doing a welfare check about now. She clearly shouldn't have those kids. And why is Jett up at this time of night?
if its her,P ,her 2 kids and Ps boyfriend only there, they should do a welfare check and prinny and her boyfriend should go home, and the kids returned to kieron,they dont need to be messed up with this mess. i truly believe SB's gone and shes back to her default mode of kicking kieron. shes obviously called the police on him again, but i think this time,shes made a bloody big mistake because i bet they have been watching her. prinny if you dont send your fells home,be prepared to find your mother in his bed by morning

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m not going to watch her live, in case she sings. Watching the video earlier was bad enough.

like some other Tattlers I am also in West Sussex, and disappointingly have not seen The Video. Might have to go and hang around The Village. 😂

• Haha
So far she has blamed Harvey for breaking a bulb on a lamp and is banging on about how many books she has released. Sounds off her nut. She hasn’t really been on camera but did get this screenshot of her while she was staggering about!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Fingers is called Danny Clark. I've just had a follow request. I'm sending him a tattle code forthwith!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I have no idea how to record an insta live... I've tried Googling it but still befuddled. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I'm starting to think the whole P saga "all is not what it seems" was the only one that could get close enough to get something that would stick. There is not a hope PA would let that carry on for that amount of time for no reason. P knows where her bread is buttered she's not silly.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.