Katie Price #285 Kieran's finally speaking out. How do you like that you rancid trout?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So far she has blamed Harvey for breaking a bulb on a lamp and is banging on about how many books she has released. Sounds off her nut. She hasn’t really been on camera but did get this screenshot of her while she was staggering about!
whats happened to her hair/wig ? wheres ozzy turdo when you need him ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yep. He's being bullied by his mother. So sad, he must feel like he has no escape route
shes the bloody cause of his mental health, his and all her previous blokes mental health, they are all scarred because of her,shes a bleeping nutter and should be locked up

• Sad
Reactions: 28
So she was going to get proof the RSPCA has declared her fit to have animals and the live ended before she did 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Watching her live - its not great and she has just announced her feet are hurting and the live feed has just ended.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She is completely nuts, this is brilliant, it is not showing her in a good light, I hope social services see all of this

Reactions: 25
Just seen the most horrendous drug filled live ! I reckon Princess came end ended the live on KP behalf as to not give any more embarrassment to her. Just proves she’s unstable and out of control .. KH must me laughing his cock off

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Just seen the most horrendous drug filled live ! I reckon Princess came end ended the live on KP behalf as to not give any more embarrassment to her. Just proves she’s unstable and out of control .. KH must me laughing his cock off
I reckon Sophie or Jeyda went on and ended the live and locked her out of her account - this was hard to witness tonight.

Reactions: 19
Hoping the silly witch has fallen down the stairs 😂

(feel bad saying knowing that the kids are there)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is completely nuts, this is brilliant, it is not showing her in a good light, I hope social services see all of this
Social services, Peter and Kieran all need to see it. She's a fcking disgrace. And now using an excuse of ADHD to cover up an alcohol problem. So fcking sick of her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.