Katie Price #285 Kieran's finally speaking out. How do you like that you rancid trout?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i read somewhere prinnys boyfriend wants to be a boxing promoter, perhaps hes arranged a fight for her and jodie marsh is coming around later ?
A la Harry Hill …… FIGHT 😂 🥊
---
Well it was meant to be this…

View attachment 2254667

but just went to the ticket office site….I see they’ve added ‘Cast subject to change’….they know she’s not turning up 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2254669
Shouldn’t that be cast subject to bail conditions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bit of a crisis at work tonight, Jack won't play titanic (because we got into trouble last time) and we can't decide what to order for dinner break. 🤔🤣
Chinese.(3 person meal deal)
Pizza. (Two 12inch donor calzones, garlic bread, salad and tubs of garlic/chilli sauce)
Southern fried chicken. (Not KFC but local shop that does a meal deal of 15 pieces of chicken 5 bags of fries, salad, BBQ beans, coleslaw) 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Bit of a crisis at work tonight, Jack won't play titanic (because we got into trouble last time) and we can't decide what to order for dinner break. 🤔🤣
Pizza. (Two 12inch donor calzones, garlic bread, salad and tubs of garlic/chilli sauce)
Southern fried chicken. (Not KFC but local shop that does a meal deal of 15 pieces of chicken 5 bags of fries, salad, BBQ beans, coleslaw) 🤣
Chinese all the way Stan 👏👏👏

Reactions: 12
Absolutely buzzing her tits off on ❄ normally grabs at her minge too. As others pointed out she did grab at it at one point but obviously thought better of distributing the stench
It’s a medical fact that if use ❄and drink alcohol on a regular basis, you are at high risk of heart attacks when you’re in your late 40s/50s. KFP is a walking time bomb

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Princess doing a live Q&A on IG from MM and boyfriend sitting beside her. He must be staying the night? Too much for a 15 year old, even if he's sleeping in a separate room.

Oh dear, now KP has jumped in of course, hogging the screen.

I don't like the direction any of this is headed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
She definitely pissed/drugged up on princess live 🤦‍♀️ she sounds like kerry katona 🫣😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Watching P's live.

KP says she's not drunk, she's got ADHD.

It will all revealed why Jett hasn't been to school for 8 months.

Seeing her therapist tomorrow.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She definitely pissed/drugged up on princess live 🤦‍♀️ she sounds like kerry katona 🫣😂
Tempted to put in a comment saying KP you neglected Blade and that Kieran deserves his kids back. But I wouldn't do it in front of Princess

Reactions: 20
try something from a new take away, the food is always good and plentyful from one thats just opened up ( trying to get customers you see,they all go down hill steadly after about 6 months) and cheaper than the normal ones. how about 2 chicken birianis ( meat,sauce and rice is all included in a biriani),4 pompadoms,2 kemans and a tub of mint sauce or a house special biriani (meat,prawn,chicken with an omlette on top). job done. enjoy.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Watching P's live.

KP says she's not drunk, she's got ADHD.

It will all revealed why Jett hasn't been to school for 8 months.

Seeing her therapist tomorrow.
Playing the old mental health card again then. Fck off Katie

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why are the kids up at 11:15pm on a school night viewing adulf Q&A of someone known from onlt fans and topless modelling? Heard bunny reading the un vetted Qs

Why are SS not stopping this so weird

Reactions: 29
Why are the kids up at 11:15pm on a school night viewing adulf Q&A of someone known from onlt fans and topless modelling? Heard bunny reading the un vetted Qs

Why are SS not stopping this so weird
I didn't see all of it, but at one point Jett was in and it looked like KP tried to hug him or involve him in the call, and he ran away

I don't know if these vids are recorded but might be good evidence for Kieran to add to his dossier, if he could get a copy

Reactions: 17
What a fuckin skank! Jet not been school, jet not seen his dad, there’s a reason but I’m not telling you!! While Jets stood there!! 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Princess doing a live Q&A on IG from MM and boyfriend sitting beside her. He must be staying the night? Too much for a 15 year old, even if he's sleeping in a separate room.

Oh dear, now KP has jumped in of course, hogging the screen.

I don't like the direction any of this is headed.
Omg, just seen it, totally shocking tbh

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Watched part of the Q&A and left thinking this is all too much, Princess is only 15 and seems awestruck by the allure of celebrity and validation on social media. Not her fault really, both PA and KP sold out her privacy from birth. Add a toxic narcissistic mother and it's a dangerous mix for that girl.
---
What a fuckin skank! Jet not been school, jet not seen his dad, there’s a reason but I’m not telling you!! While Jets stood there!! 🤬🤬
That's fcking shockingly bad and is emotionally abusive. Poor Jett he always looks forlorn. I missed the bit with Bunny.
---
I concur...but try a shovel of salt...and if it gets "too dark"...take a flashlight
Have any of the predictions/digging of that poster been proven correct?

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Did you hear her say - "ain't that right jett" to confirm what she said. She's a piece of work

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Watched part of the Q&A and left thinking this is all too much, Princess is only 15 and seems awestruck by the allure of celebrity and validation on social media. Not her fault really, both PA and KP sold out her privacy from birth. Add a toxic narcissistic mother and it's a dangerous mix for that girl.
---

That's fcking shockingly bad and is emotionally abusive. Poor Jett he always looks forlorn. I missed the bit with Bunny.
---

Have any of the predictions/digging of that poster been proven correct?
Someone asked why the boyfriend staying over when Princess is only 15, skank replied.. this is a nine bedroom house 😳😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.