Katie Price #285 Kieran's finally speaking out. How do you like that you rancid trout?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor kids. 😞 drunk and drugged up mum and all being shown live on Insta

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just saw her live
Wow she’s certainly off her face on something

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Infront of one of the kids..who the duck even does that. How the fu k them kids even bother with her I dont know. If I was Pete I would be going round their now and getting princess
I would too if I was Peter (and you know I'm no PA fan) - he should get over there now. Hope he's heard about the video in the last few mins

Reactions: 18
Just seen the most horrendous drug filled live ! I reckon Princess came end ended the live on KP behalf as to not give any more embarrassment to her. Just proves she’s unstable and out of control .. KH must me laughing his cock off
She is a minging woman. Who leaves a sink like that FFS . Who scrapes the left overs into the sink. USE A BIN YOU bleep

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Inviting woods' mate so he can see first hand how much woods is despised and has the piss taken out of him?
Really? To deliberately antagonise him?

Erm.
Is it true if someone invited via code gets banned, the person who invited them also does?

Reactions: 12
Has anyone who watched that live called the police? Please someone notify the police. Those kids are not safe.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I reckon Sophie or Jeyda went on and ended the live and locked her out of her account - this was hard to witness tonight.
i didnt see any of it,just what people have said on here, but it sounds like shes lost it all and knows she has,poor kieron,she takes everything out on him. right, who thinks shes off to the priory soon, because her triggers like a machine gun tonight and dr alans breathing exersises dont seem to be working 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she really admit to bribing jet £100 (huge amount!) roblox for talking to police ? More made up allegations? Poor kids memory isnf exactly going to he accurate on anything more fhan 6months since he last saw the poor man

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Is there a way of watching the lives after they've finished? Only saw about 30 seconds of Skanks as she was going up the stairs - those carpets were so stained and there seemed to be pots all over the kitchen floor 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Social services, Peter and Kieran all need to see it. She's a fcking disgrace. And now using an excuse of ADHD to cover up an alcohol problem. So fcking sick of her.
Someone needs to do a welfare check right now. She’s not safe with those kids

• Heart
Reactions: 21
#Thread suggestion 286. Sink boy ain’t the only sink that needs a clean, KP needs a Mister Sheen

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.