Katie Price #284 KP & H work-out 4 mental elf & mee. Subscribe today (but its not free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s sabotaging KH efforts and regardless of who or what he is using to get his message out there, she should be full of support or better still, say nothing!! By tagging KP she has lost all credibility because it’s clearly fame and the higher ground she’s after. Totally unprofessional and snidey.
Tagging Kieran’s abuser is despicable, if her situation is genuine (which I am questioning due to her tag) why would you try and tit stir with his abuser? She is happy to encourage Kieran’s abuse by Skanky despite Kieran saying several times in his video that mum’s are also affected. So she is happy to participate in and encourage abuse as long as it’s not directed at her! bleeping disgusting witch. There were red flags in her commentary regarding experts who disagree with her too.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Skanky has posted on her FB feed, vomit inducing comments too
Yuck just been over there, oh god her sycophantic ‘fans’, moronic idiots one and all.

And look at the caption from Skank…

E124B3F8-EA77-4577-A05C-77616888B506.jpeg

Well you didn’t did you, weren’t with them after the train left Gatwick on Friday, disappeared til the early hours on Saturday, total deflection on your post and this Jeyda and her friend are accomplices to your lies, disgusting the pair of them. F*ck you Skank, so hope your true activities this weekend will come for you soon, biaaaatch you need taking down NOW and the children you have effectively stolen are given back to KH, someone who actually cares for them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
The Sun have an article about Kieran's video.
I imagine any delay will be down to them checking on legals, what could go in the story.
Strangely quiet from the Price Camp. Not even a Happy Father's day to her step dad, just that SHE had the best weekend getting sozzled off her nut.

• Angry
Reactions: 44
The Sun have an article about Kieran's video.
Wow, been saying The Scum were looking to go for her, they still write the puff pieces but so many contain thinly veiled attacks on her, but wow this is a big step, finally they’ve reported a massive truth, Skank will lose it now, not sure where this goes next, but the truth from KH is now very public. Will The Mail take it on next ?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Parental Alienation is an American term, only just becoming widely recognised in the UK it's a shady area over here as it's acknowledged but proving it is difficult and this is from a family members experience. Our laws don't focus on it enough i'm sure @Brah Day Izit? can confirm this

Reactions: 21
KH's post was heartbreaking 💔. He seems like such a lovely, sensitive guy 😢. Maybe he should use a portion of the GFM money to hire a private detective to find out exactly what KP is up too!
KH seems like a really decent and good bloke. He must regret the day he ever met that wretched botch and dipped his wick in her mucky man hole. We can now add child abduction to Skankys never ending lists of crimes. Iron Lunged AFP has to share responsibility for birthing the fucker and raising it as a selfish grifter of a sperm dumping bucket. And bleep of the year goes to Katie and Amy Price. Put that in your book you iron lunged old bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m not getting much done today constantly checking insta etc waiting for the rancid wretch to retaliate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well i’m off out for the afternoon, let’s see if the vile Skank has responded to The Sun exposing her to the truth by the time I come back. What comeback does she have, just more lies, hope she does or says something that gets her in massive trouble 🙏🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think she may have lost weight IMO (not complimenting the skank btw). Probably due to her heavy use ❄
Don’t forget now it has allegedly split from wanking Sink Boy Coal, it won’t be getting its multiple protein (sperm) injections. Although it’s bound to have another egg on the go. Prinny boyfriend is its current target/next victim. “Prinny can I borrow your boyfriend my Tampax is stuck” Conscious that the wretch uses them for their intended purpose and as an anal suppository to prevent uncontrolled leaking. Price will be butt plugging and pegging him without a doubt.
---
Any news on how’s its surrogacy is developing?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.