Katie Price #284 KP & H work-out 4 mental elf & mee. Subscribe today (but its not free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no please, is she doing what Charlotte Dawson does 🙈🙈🙈, stupid dancing any cringing face's. I just couldn't cope with another one. And both are such classy ladies 👯‍♂️👯‍♀️😂. They must be taking rips.of each other.
I’m a northerner and we don’t bleeping say chuffin every other word and her mum Tracey is a massive slag she was a barmaid when les met her now she thinks she’s the cat’s mother another northern saying 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Here's more, from Twitter
---

She's bad news, my suspicions were correct. See my post below, and I posted as well saying I wasn't convinced by her fundraising campaign.
i think shes just about the publicity, she could have just let him spout off today ,on fathers day of all days, instead shes jumped on it and using it to dish ffj. and get publicity. skanky will love this.
---
He pops up everywhere ....

View attachment 2248469
wow,look at the size of his nipples 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes I have too. I’m not on IG, but can see his video when googled his name & looked at IG. All the lovely comments. Lizzi Cundy, gone up in my estimation. Wish more well known people would offer him their support. I would love to see the Andre’s, Alex, Princess & Junior adding a comment! 🙀❤
Willow the thread closed before I got to reply to you, but I believe your posts. Please don’t stop sharing info on here, it helps keep us going and provides some clarity from behind the scenes Jaynie x

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Is there any way we can send the instagram post to newspapers and maybe news channels?? Maybe if they are bombarded, one of them might cover it. I think ( like them or loathe them) gb news might have an interest as they do seem to listen to their viewers on what they want to talk about? Also the sun seems to print any old tit so they might go with it?? I don't know I just feel so sorry for that poor bloke but most of all those children missing out on a lovely childhood 😢
I would imagine FFJ and KSR are on with it ... this will be the first step in a media blitz

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I would imagine FFJ and KSR are on with it ... this will be the first step in a media blitz
I really hope so, Skanky’s ability to drag every exes reputation through the mud with impunity is getting old and tired. The fact that the press have enabled her makes them complicit in the abuse as they platformed it. The tables need to turn on her fully.

Reactions: 27
Spotted something in a now deleted post from the pizza place, looks like someone was keeping an eye on things last night. Sent by Sad-Boy maybe ? Managed to get a copy before they deleted it….

View attachment 2248584
Absolutely dying 😂😂😂😂 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂
He really does fit perfectly into every pic 😂😂
Crawl, thanks for lending us your mate.... he's far more popular than your EX? girlfriend will ever be 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Absolutely dying 😂😂😂😂 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂
He really does fit perfectly into every pic 😂😂
Crawl, thanks for lending us your mate.... he's far more popular than your EX? girlfriend will ever be 😁
Maybe Skank and Sink Boy are remaking this VIP guy’s head in, as a replacement for Grant and Phil?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s not wrong though, there is still heavy weighting given to mothers. Things have changed but not as much as we would like. I don’t know Theresa Godley’s situation, and, honestly, I don’t give a tit either, sexism exists in all our institutions, but this is one is weighted more in a woman’s favour.
i think its because for hundreds of years the fathers would automatically have the children, even upto the 1950s ish and its still the same for some cultures, its been a long process but i dont think she has done the cause any good by her numerous answers. she could have just let him and other fathers have today as fathers day and addressed it tomorrow,pointing out its for both, hes hurting and upset and i think she should have taken that into consideration instead of jumping on it for the publicity

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Skanky has posted on her FB feed, vomit inducing comments too

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I think her campaign was genuine as in she really is making a film. Whether it was totally biased and all about her.....well her comments
would suggest that. She hasn't done herself any favours flying off he handle at people.
She’s sabotaging KH efforts and regardless of who or what he is using to get his message out there, she should be full of support or better still, say nothing!! By tagging KP she has lost all credibility because it’s clearly fame and the higher ground she’s after. Totally unprofessional and snidey.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Let's face it H never stood a chance of a life... If it wasn't bleep skank the enabler shoving crap down his throat to exploit H for publicity, sympathy and £££'s and keep him quiet it was the other bleep Amy the enabler shoving crap down his throat to exploit and keep him quiet so she could spend the money Dwight sent her going shopping for designer clothes, buy houses, cars and holidays for herself and Mr PP. 😎
Unfortunately so true I have a very good friend who has just been diagnosed with locked in syndrome and we were chatting saying ye get loads of credit cards and just don’t give a duck but obviously we’re good people and would never do that she really doesn’t give a duck for anyone or anything.

Reactions: 13
BUT…..they are quick enough to do articles when KFP has made accusations about Kieran likening him to JS, the gun incident etc. Print her comments about kids being REMOVED, when in fact as KH has confirmed, she TOOK them & never let them back to the daddy that loves & cares for them. Disgusting, everything is in HER favour. They should do a story. His video was so emotional & real.
I’ve just donated again.
Look how she mouthed off as soon as she got back from holiday with the kids,calling him disgusting and that was in the papers as well.😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I really wish these companies would stop giving the thing publicity opportunities like this. No doubt she also grifted a free table of food out of it and probably left most of it because she’d have had to much sniff beforehand. Also ironic that the place is called Pappagone as in popa gone if you see what I mean!!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.