Katie Price #284 KP & H work-out 4 mental elf & mee. Subscribe today (but its not free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After seeing Kieran’s video have donated…seriously hope this awful mess gets sorted for all involved specially the little ones 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm not convinced they'll report it, for legal reasons, as it involves discussion of a parental custody issue involving 2 named minors.
Which is disappointing but that's the way it is, I believe.
BUT…..they are quick enough to do articles when KFP has made accusations about Kieran likening him to JS, the gun incident etc. Print her comments about kids being REMOVED, when in fact as KH has confirmed, she TOOK them & never let them back to the daddy that loves & cares for them. Disgusting, everything is in HER favour. They should do a story. His video was so emotional & real.
I’ve just donated again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
It seems Theresa godly has deleted her comments?? And was her insta account always private? It is now 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I can’t see her comments now either. And her profile deffo wasn’t private earlier as I had a snoop after she posted her comments.

Reactions: 22
i will save you all the trouble of having to wait for the reply of her SUPERFAN FRANNY ON HER INSTAGRAM(the one that claimed she saw the piegate video and also Blade had a illness despite Katie herself putting up he was killed lol) it is all lies what Kieron is saying the truth is Katie had no choice but to rush home from HER LATEST HOLIDAY and get social services to remove the children because they were in immediate danger and ever since she as been worried out of her mind every time they see their dad she as made every possible chance for Kieron to step up and be a dad but it is all his doing and he is just trying to make Katie look bad as a last resort Katie had to apply for Kieron to turn up at a contact centre just so the kids could see him(it was Kieron who set the pap pictures up not her even though it was her fav photographer BACKGRID Kieron who set the pictures up at the police station at midnight again BACKGRID Katie is a wonderful mother and as only the kids best interest at heart
Superfanfran blocked me when i hit a nerve

• Haha
Reactions: 16
#285 The thread has become increasingly strange , as for the kids , it’s time for a change !

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Spotted something in a now deleted post from the pizza place, looks like someone was keeping an eye on things last night. Sent by Sad-Boy maybe ? Managed to get a copy before they deleted it….

DCA8DA9C-EC98-4507-8DAB-F68BD73D851D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I am 92% sure she is doing what I thought (and what was hinted at) a few weeks ago. I'm not going to do any more digging, though - it's shocking, and in my line of business, it takes a lot to shock me. This is why she has the money to pay top bods. I dont think she has people protecting her, I think what she is doing pays the bills.

Suffice it to say, I would rather be sleeping on the street, in Ukraine than be mixed up with the strange going ons that Kipper is involved in. It's strange, odd, and very, very dark, and bleeping dangerous. I actually feel sorry for her now, but she needs her £12k a month so I guess anything goes. And in light of Blade and the other animals, I think it might just be karma.
Sorry but I'm calling bullshit on this.

This is a re-hash of an blind item in one of the gossip forums where it alluded to Price being a prostitute. There is nothing new here and YOU haven't uncovered anything.

Stop trying to make out you're in some way involved with this case. One minute you're a Barrister, the next God only knows what.

The amount of "digging" you do, I have to ask, are you a gardener in your spare time?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Thank you so much for posting this. I really hope that the redtops start to leave him alone and stop facilitating her narrative.
I know this is painful and upsetting to watch, but I also saw a proud, strong, and resilient parent. Well done Kieren.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
BUT…..they are quick enough to do articles when KFP has made accusations about Kieran likening him to JS, the gun incident etc. Print her comments about kids being REMOVED, when in fact as KH has confirmed, she TOOK them & never let them back to the daddy that loves & cares for them. Disgusting, everything is in HER favour. They should do a story. His video was so emotional & real.
Media is disgusting and very one sided 💔

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Here's more, from Twitter
---

She's bad news, my suspicions were correct. See my post below, and I posted as well saying I wasn't convinced by her fundraising campaign.
I think her campaign was genuine as in she really is making a film. Whether it was totally biased and all about her.....well her comments
would suggest that. She hasn't done herself any favours flying off he handle at people.

Reactions: 23
Just donated, that video is heart breaking
Yes I have too. I’m not on IG, but can see his video when googled his name & looked at IG. All the lovely comments. Lizzi Cundy, gone up in my estimation. Wish more well known people would offer him their support. I would love to see the Andre’s, Alex, Princess & Junior adding a comment! 🙀❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry but I'm calling bullshit on this.

This is a re-hash of an blind item in one of the gossip forums where it alluded to Price being a prostitute. There is nothing new here and YOU haven't uncovered anything.

Stop trying to make out you're in some way involved with this case. One minute you're a Barrister, the next God only knows what.

The amount of "digging" you do, I have to ask, are you a gardener in your spare time?
So is Kipper Not sex trafficking Nan's to Wayne Rooney then?

Relieved for the Nan's, but gutted for Wayne 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.