Katie Price #284 KP & H work-out 4 mental elf & mee. Subscribe today (but its not free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's more, from Twitter
---

She's bad news, my suspicions were correct. See my post below, and I posted as well saying I wasn't convinced by her fundraising campaign.
This is what I thought @MrsBsDayOff....
TG isn't all she seems!

Perhaps after working with her KH realised.

Reactions: 25
I see both the Scum and Daily Fail have failed to pick up on the Kieran video. Surprising that when Skank farts they cover it and allow that witch to run every bloke down that’s had the misfortune to become involved with it, from Dwight York to Sink Boy who it slandered with allegations of domestic abuse. Biased crap reporting.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
KH's post was heartbreaking 💔. He seems like such a lovely, sensitive guy 😢. Maybe he should use a portion of the GFM money to hire a private detective to find out exactly what KP is up too!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Up to now I'd said PA had no moral obligation to get involved. I don't know if he's quietly been supporting KH behind the scenes, to be fair.

I'm wondering after seeing that video if PA morally does have an obligation to get in touch and talk with Kieran about how he could help, is there any testimony PA could give that could help Kieran legally to strengthen his case, could he give advice to Kieran based on his own experience with KP, could he point KH to legal and PR professionals, could he give emotional support etc....
The video is just so fcking emotional, if anyone close to the situation sees that and can help directly then I really think they should.
As above, maybe PA is already doing something.

PA and Emily don't follow Kieran so I hope someone tells them about the video

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I see both the Scum and Daily Fail have failed to pick up on the Kieran video. Surprising that when Skank farts they cover it and allow that witch to run every bloke down that’s had the misfortune to become involved with it, from Dwight York to Sink Boy who it slandered with allegations of domestic abuse. Biased crap reporting.
Bit early in the day, not even lunch time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bit early in the day, not even lunch time.
I'm not convinced they'll report it, for legal reasons, as it involves discussion of a parental custody issue involving 2 named minors.
Which is disappointing but that's the way it is, I believe.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I'm not convinced they'll report it, for legal reasons, as it involves discussion of a parental custody issue involving 2 named minors.
Which is disappointing but that's the way it is, I believe.
Well this could be interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It seems Theresa godly has deleted her comments?? And was her insta account always private? It is now 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
we all know that the system with kids is actually mostly on the mothers side it is often the kids are left with the mothers no matter what(drugs/drink) yet a small prob and the kids are stopped from seeing the dad(often from mothers who put false claims just to get back at the dad)there is a small percentage of women who are kept from the kids by the dads(often because the dad can afford better lawyers)i do not think Kieron believes that it is only males who are refused access due to false accusations but it is mostly males

• Heart
Reactions: 21
TG, I have no clue who she is however surely every case of parental alienation and circumstance is different. Imo all KH is doing is speaking about HIS experience. I personally agree that generally the Mother is in the best position so good for him getting FFJ involved. It will generate more publicity about his situation for sure. I really feel for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.