Katie Price #284 KP & H work-out 4 mental elf & mee. Subscribe today (but its not free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she did admit taking drugs and nearly overdosing in the house with 2 small kids. She tried to blame Pete and say he was controlling and pushed her to do it. Always the victim!

''In February 2006, Katie recalled how she headed to her bedroom while Pete was in his studio, telling him she was going to try on clothes, but instead she reached for an unspecified drug in her handbag.

“My fingers touched a small package and I pulled it out and looked at it for a few minutes, hesitating - did I really want to do this?

“Because I'm naive about drugs, as I've never been into them, I had no idea how much I should be taking.

“And suddenly, I started to feel really strange, my heart seemed to be racing fast, I felt hot and I began to panic.

“Oh my God, had I overdosed? Was I going to die?”

After the incident, Pete took Kate to The Priory – where she is currently receiving treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder. ''
Oh yes and in the Playboy mansion, took too much there too. Yet professes in her interviews that she’s never done drugs (just medicated on them) 🤥

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m really glad he addressed this. She is a fully fledged sociopath. The lies she has publically spouted about this man are criminal. I really believe that. She’s dangerous. I don’t think the system is set up for mums per se, I will say that. Parental alienation is real and it effects both mums and dads. I understand he’s speaking from his own experience and the system has massively failed him and those children in his particular set of circumstances.
I think part of the problem is the system doesn't recognise sociopathic abusers and especially female ones. Loads of people believed Kipper about 'abuse' in Kieran's home because they thought how could anyone lie about something so serious? The truth is there is a percentage of the population will lie about totally awful things. It's abusive and they are abusers, the courts just give them the same treatment as anyone else though!
---
She’s kicking off in his comments. Theresa Godley I mean.
What's she said I can't find them! I wonder if she's pissed off with him using fathers 4 justice?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think part of the problem is the system doesn't recognise sociopathic abusers and especially female ones. Loads of people believed Kipper about 'abuse' in Kieran's home because they thought how could anyone lie about something so serious? The truth is there is a percentage of the population will lie about totally awful things. It's abusive and they are abusers, the courts just give them the same treatment as anyone else though!
---

What's she said I can't find them! I wonder if she's pissed off with him using fathers 4 justice?
Yes what did Theresa Godly say - I can't see the comment either, maybe it's been deleted by Kieran? Tbh I got bad vibes from her and said it on here before

Reactions: 20
---

8DF139C8-3213-4017-846E-256F62C8D6CF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Are none of the press reporting this - they could essily say KP refusing to allow kids to see dad on fathers day? Without saying anything else. Not sure why parazzi contact centre photos are ok but this isnt.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
---

She said the system is NOT in the mother's favour, that she's been fully alienated at least kieran gets to see and speak to his kids. That's she's disappointed he's used gender and FFJ in his speech

• Sad
Reactions: 19

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She said the system is NOT in the mother's favour, that she's been fully alienated at least kieran gets to see and speak to his kids. That's she's disappointed he's used gender and FFJ in his speech
He’s not wrong though, there is still heavy weighting given to mothers. Things have changed but not as much as we would like. I don’t know Theresa Godley’s situation, and, honestly, I don’t give a tit either, sexism exists in all our institutions, but this is one is weighted more in a woman’s favour.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Clearly something has happened.... I thought they were working together on a documentary.... Maybe TG isn't all she seems 🤔
She seems like a bitter, nasty piece of work. Clearly she was unmoved by his video and used the opportunity to post about personal grievances. I had suspicions about her fundraising campaign for parental alienation also.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh yes and in the Playboy mansion, took too much there too. Yet professes in her interviews that she’s never done drugs (just medicated on them) 🤥
Stacey Burke shared a room with her at the Playboy Mansion and has said more than once that KP OD on drugs there

• Wow
Reactions: 22
That video is so sad. She really is a vile bleep.

Am I right in thinking that there's no photos of her at the concert last night, so she possibly went for pizza with them, then went off shagging some saggy old fella then met up with them in that club afterwards?!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The Mirror comment section is lively on her latest article. It seems her bullshit isn’t washing, it’s good to keep seeing that the general public consensus is still against the Skanky bleep and not diminishing at all. I think she would have to have Jesus himself use all his divine skills to change their opinion of her, and I don’t think he would succeed either.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Here's more, from Twitter
---

She's bad news, my suspicions were correct. See my post below, and I posted as well saying I wasn't convinced by her fundraising campaign.
See how she quotes KFP as well hoping for a reaction. So aligns herself with a known parental alienation abuser just to try and get attention.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes that TG wanted Kieran to invest in her film and use him for her own agenda. Enough said.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.