Katie Price #284 KP & H work-out 4 mental elf & mee. Subscribe today (but its not free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read in the comments that Junior is now no contact with her- has anyone got the tea in that?
Poor Kieran. He lives near me and I’d seen him out and about with his family- they seem lovely. Very normal and attentive to the children etc.
Apparently, Pete told him when he turned 16 about the real reason him and Kp got divorced. KP also verbally attacked Jnr's first girlfriend.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Would love to know what Princess will think of Kieran's latest post as she follows him.

Reactions: 24
How is this woman fit to look after kids. She’s constantly away having surgery. She lives in a hovel …been constantly done for driving offences and bankruptcy hearings she doesn’t attend.
How is she deemed fit- Beggars belief. Lives for the media -who seem to facilitate her.
Poor Kieran the only constant in those kids lives.
Now Kieran has confirmed what’s happened, makes me even angrier that the authorities have not stepped in. Given the terrible lifestyle of KFP & the drug/alcohol abuse etc, not getting Jett to school & the long Thai holiday where neither kids went to school, I think long overdue they stepped in & helped Kieran. Yes, she deliberately tried humiliating him by having paps outside contact centre. But SFP should hang her ugly head in shame, as I’m sure she is passing info/pictures as the ‘source’. The whole family are cruel & ruthless to not step in & allow those kids to be deprived of the only person who really loves & cares for them - Kieran. She is just using those kids to hurt & destroy him. I dislike her.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Can our lovely pic creators please make some more pics of our new Krusty mascot in wonderful places to lighten the mood a little 😊 I wonder if he ever imagined he might gain a fan club when he agreed to go to Vegas with Crawl 🤣
Not created, but look closely and it appears Charles flew over the ‘mate’ on a private jet for the balcony shot before he quickly returned to Vegas…..I‘m sure it’s him, he’s even wearing his VIP medallion, or he has a double, but that’s not likely as he’s unique 👍🏾

F91D7366-FD2F-4113-BB62-CB1F45C52034.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Awww really,can you print that comment please?
Yea they live near Petworth I think. I saw them in petworth park and they seemed really nice and normal. They were all smiles and the children seemed very friendly and happy. I feel so sad for them.
I’ve never bumped into KP but I saw her Mum in homesense haha. My friend met her said she was quite unpleasant

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Lets us all agree to agree Skank is the vilest wretch ever to walk the planet. From child abuse and neglect to killing animals, the fucker deserves what’s coming to it and it will arrive in bucket loads.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm so conflicted this morning,
I am SO glad kieron has got it out in the open for his sake and the kids but...
I'm really worried what that pshyco will try next to hurt him and Michelle as payback / revenge...
I'm also a bit excited to see if it sends her off the rails and she fucks up completely and loses the kids herself or lands herself in jail....
I hope sink boy has left the dirty mess and will help K&M
But I also don't want him to be the 'hero' because he's a scumbag too who has let her get away with it for nearly 3 years

I really hope princess and junior see what a disgusting piece of ahit their 'mother' is, p follows kieron so will have seen the post and the comments underneath

• Heart
Reactions: 37
OMG KH’s video, he’s finally felt brave enough to post the ‘truth ‘, that video is heartbreaking 💔 Skank is the vilest of the vile, the lowest of the low, I dislike her even more this morning. The thing has destroyed that poor man for revenge, but he’s fighting back, all of us who donated are vindicated this morning for supporting the GFM, there now no doubt in my mind we have helped that poor man in his fight against her, thank you everyone who donated. While he feels so sad this Father’s Day morning she is hungover after deserting her children for two nights, involved in dark things, drinking and drugged up, the ugly woman partying like a teenager, she gives no shits about the welfare of B & J, the thing is devoid of any motherly instincts, what a foul vindictive individual she is.

And to you her ‘fans‘…..watch that video, still defend her, f*ck the lot of you, disgusting people just like her. And the Red Tops, f*ck you, blindly printing her lies, still pumping her coin for her ugly Backgrid photos, stop it now, print the truth, you know it, bring her down, stop supporting this piece of trash. And you the TV media, and the likes of Lorraine Kelly, f*ck you pandering to her lies, continually chucking her coin exploiting H etc, just end this platforming of a toxic biaaaaatch.

Kylie watched this morning as my daughter gave her father presents and an adorable card she had made, Kylie had tears of joy, have to admit I had a few tears of complete sadness watching KH just now, that poor man didn’t have that feeling my husband did today, Skank is pure evil.

There seems to be a light appearing for KH now though, Fathers for Justice involvement is a big help, he’s fighting back as best he can, and now we know she is involved in very bad things, that life may well come for her soon. Let’s see if the press comment, I doubt it, though KH is making noises, FFJ may help him publicise his side of the story, f*ck you Skank the fight back begins, we’re coming for you biaaatch 👊🏾
I’m a bit worried about the Fathers for Justice element in all this.
I used to work in a Family Court and FFJ’s support tactics were to interrupt court hearings in super hero outfits ( which didn’t go down well worth the presiding judge) or harass the mothers side of the family outside the court rooms.
This was years ago so I hope they have a better profile now, otherwise their presence could do more harm than good.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Yea they live near Petworth I think. I saw them in petworth park and they seemed really nice and normal. They were all smiles and the children seemed very friendly and happy. I feel so sad for them.
I’ve never bumped into KP but I saw her Mum in homesense haha. My friend met her said she was quite unpleasant
Confirms what we know already here about Amyfuckingprice
---
Does anyone actually know what happened? Other than what kp said about her riding instructor
Shecwas shagging him.

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion
Skanky get in the bin,what she's doing to those kids is grim,kieron for the win!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I see that Jo Wood and Lizzie Cundy have responded under the post, supporting Kieran. Jo Wood seems to be represented by KSR so must be how they know each other

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Does anyone actually know what happened? Other than what kp said about her riding instructor
Well she did admit taking drugs and nearly overdosing in the house with 2 small kids. She tried to blame Pete and say he was controlling and pushed her to do it. Always the victim!

''In February 2006, Katie recalled how she headed to her bedroom while Pete was in his studio, telling him she was going to try on clothes, but instead she reached for an unspecified drug in her handbag.

“My fingers touched a small package and I pulled it out and looked at it for a few minutes, hesitating - did I really want to do this?

“Because I'm naive about drugs, as I've never been into them, I had no idea how much I should be taking.

“And suddenly, I started to feel really strange, my heart seemed to be racing fast, I felt hot and I began to panic.

“Oh my God, had I overdosed? Was I going to die?”

After the incident, Pete took Kate to The Priory – where she is currently receiving treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder. ''

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel so bad for poor Kieran but I'm glad he's found the courage to speak out.
Whilst it's recovering from whatever the hell its been up to for the past few nights the kids could be enjoying spending fathers day with their dad and siblings, instead the poor mites are probably entertaining and looking after themselves till mother of the decade drags her rank old ass up outta its stinking Pitt.
I despair

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Yes, no ‘being removed by SS’ 😡😡 more of her lies.
I’m really glad he addressed this. She is a fully fledged sociopath. The lies she has publically spouted about this man are criminal. I really believe that. She’s dangerous. I don’t think the system is set up for mums per se, I will say that. Parental alienation is real and it effects both mums and dads. I understand he’s speaking from his own experience and the system has massively failed him and those children in his particular set of circumstances.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
It’s great that he’s spoken out we knew she was lying but I feel for those kids stuck in that dump while she’s raging I bet she’s not even up yet she will go nuclear

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.