Katie Price #284 KP & H work-out 4 mental elf & mee. Subscribe today (but its not free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a rancid evil cow, she's truly tormented in her own head and needs to make others feel how she feels about herself. She is an angry, spewing cesspit of a carcass.
The Price family are scummy too as they enable and faciliate this behaviour. Sophie, AFP, Paul Price all complicit. Dunno what Danny is like so I won't condemn him just yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The press won’t cover it as I think courts implement privacy rules around children’s access. In the same way they didn’t cover it when she had limited access to the children after her drink/drug driving crash etc. it’s right because they shouldn’t go to school on Monday and have their friends have seen stuff in the press.
It’s obviously frustrating as we all want there to be publicity to enable Kieran to get them back.
Yeah i understand.But on the other hand they happily printed the contact centre pics etc. They could write about kieron mentioning the false allegations etc on and instagram post which would make people search his post out and then they could hear the whole thing. I dunno I just want something to go his way so bad 😕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I was about to suggest the Kieran video be sent to some of the companies/charities who associate with KP. Like Anna Kennedy, BBC, Ch4, that panto etc. But then I remembered all the above had been made WELL AWARE of KP's conduct before and nothing happened. Anna Kennedy in particular seems like a right fake old b!tch.

Carl and Princess follows KH, wonder will Carl 'like' the vid. Princess won't. I don't think Junior follows KH

Reactions: 24
Wow, just wow this morning. Caught up reading from yesterday afternoon.
I have gone from howling with laughter at the comment from her fan about it being sad that Blade couldn't get better. Is the fan aware that the poor love was hit by a vehicle & not just suffering from an injured paw??
From that I have been in tears at Kierans video. That is powerful. He speaks out with such dignity. Always protecting his children. We are with you Kieran ❤

Ànd as for that disgusting creature, no words. Trash in every way. I only hope that every living being she's supposed to love & care about makes it through the other side of whatever mess she's involved in.

Can our lovely pic creators please make some more pics of our new Krusty mascot in wonderful places to lighten the mood a little 😊 I wonder if he ever imagined he might gain a fan club when he agreed to go to Vegas with Crawl 🤣

Happy Father's Day to all however you choose to spend it. Parenting is difficult but remember, you're doing a better job than Skanky 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The Price family are scummy too as they enable and faciliate this behaviour. Sophie, AFP, Paul Price all complicit. Dunno what Danny is like so I won't condemn him just yet.
Danny is supposed to be 'clever' with KP's money. So doesn't sound particularly moral.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Yesssss! Why would anyone believe the pathological liar that is skank?! I've no idea. It didn't make sense then and it never would!

Good luck to Kieran with his new direction on this, being more public about it!
It's time people start to speak out, stop covering up her evil ways, she needs dealt with, with a ten foot iron bar the bleep.
She will get what's coming to her, eventually, I just know it.
So keep being smug, you deplorable, vindictive evil old witch, one day something, someone will wipe that smug grin off your face for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Yeah i understand.But on the other hand they happily printed the contact centre pics etc. They could write about kieron mentioning the false allegations etc on and instagram post which would make people search his post out and then they could hear the whole thing. I dunno I just want something to go his way so bad 😕
I hope Kieran sues them for printing those photos! ( If he could afford it obviously....after getting the kids back!)

Reactions: 28
I actually shed a tear watching KH video 😢 you can just see the hurt in his eyes. Thank god he’s got Michelle and f4j for support.

Would never wish any harm to anyone in my life but I make an exception for that skank and her family 😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Yes, no ‘being removed by SS’ 😡😡 more of her lies.
The RedTops should pick up on this. It’s all too one sided in KFP favour. About time they did some proper journalism & work on Kieran’s side. It’s just too upsetting seeing Kieran like this. 😢😢

• Heart
Reactions: 43
i will save you all the trouble of having to wait for the reply of her SUPERFAN FRANNY ON HER INSTAGRAM(the one that claimed she saw the piegate video and also Blade had a illness despite Katie herself putting up he was killed lol) it is all lies what Kieron is saying the truth is Katie had no choice but to rush home from HER LATEST HOLIDAY and get social services to remove the children because they were in immediate danger and ever since she as been worried out of her mind every time they see their dad she as made every possible chance for Kieron to step up and be a dad but it is all his doing and he is just trying to make Katie look bad as a last resort Katie had to apply for Kieron to turn up at a contact centre just so the kids could see him(it was Kieron who set the pap pictures up not her even though it was her fav photographer BACKGRID Kieron who set the pictures up at the police station at midnight again BACKGRID Katie is a wonderful mother and as only the kids best interest at heart
but even she cant deny the timming of bunny's loving birthday card to MP (calling her mum) the day BEFORE she took them/refused to hand them back, thats what infuriated her the most, not even the fact that her mother was in hospital made her come back from her plastic surgery holiday, because her mother was already IN hospital (very POORLY) a few days before skanky left. kieron should write a book

• Heart
Reactions: 36
but even she cant deny the timming of bunny's loving birthday card to MP (calling her mum) the day BEFORE she took them/refused to hand them back, thats what infuriated her the most, not even the fact that her mother was in hospital made her come back from her plastic surgery holiday, because her mother was already IN hospital (very POORLY) a few days before skanky left. kieron should write a book
Yes, yes, YESSSSSSSS, he should write a book. She's churned out enough lies. Kieran, write the truth! Do it for yourself, do it for your children, do it for other "victims". It would sell. You could use the money to continue your fight for justice 💪
---
Interesting final comment here
Whoever that person is....well done....keep speaking up..... encourage others to do the same. Skanky can not silence everyone!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
See I've no problem with drugs either, the odd joint when when kids are in bed, a few pills if you're lucky enough for the kids to stay at the grandparents for the wknd, but I bet she is on the sniff just to get through the day and coke is evil. I bet she is horrendous to be around and those poor children will be subject to it every day now without a break.

Reactions: 29
How is this woman fit to look after kids. She’s constantly away having surgery. She lives in a hovel …been constantly done for driving offences and bankruptcy hearings she doesn’t attend.
How is she deemed fit- Beggars belief. Lives for the media -who seem to facilitate her.
Poor Kieran the only constant in those kids lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I read in the comments that Junior is now no contact with her- has anyone got the tea in that?
Poor Kieran. He lives near me and I’d seen him out and about with his family- they seem lovely. Very normal and attentive to the children etc.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I read in the comments that Junior is now no contact with her- has anyone got the tea in that?
Poor Kieran. He lives near me and I’d seen him out and about with his family- they seem lovely. Very normal and attentive to the children etc.
Awww really,can you print that comment please?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.