Katie Price #284 KP & H work-out 4 mental elf & mee. Subscribe today (but its not free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG KH’s video, he’s finally felt brave enough to post the ‘truth ‘, that video is heartbreaking 💔 Skank is the vilest of the vile, the lowest of the low, I dislike her even more this morning. The thing has destroyed that poor man for revenge, but he’s fighting back, all of us who donated are vindicated this morning for supporting the GFM, there now no doubt in my mind we have helped that poor man in his fight against her, thank you everyone who donated. While he feels so sad this Father’s Day morning she is hungover after deserting her children for two nights, involved in dark things, drinking and drugged up, the ugly woman partying like a teenager, she gives no shits about the welfare of B & J, the thing is devoid of any motherly instincts, what a foul vindictive individual she is.

And to you her ‘fans‘…..watch that video, still defend her, f*ck the lot of you, disgusting people just like her. And the Red Tops, f*ck you, blindly printing her lies, still pumping her coin for her ugly Backgrid photos, stop it now, print the truth, you know it, bring her down, stop supporting this piece of trash. And you the TV media, and the likes of Lorraine Kelly, f*ck you pandering to her lies, continually chucking her coin exploiting H etc, just end this platforming of a toxic biaaaaatch.

Kylie watched this morning as my daughter gave her father presents and an adorable card she had made, Kylie had tears of joy, have to admit I had a few tears of complete sadness watching KH just now, that poor man didn’t have that feeling my husband did today, Skank is pure evil.

There seems to be a light appearing for KH now though, Fathers for Justice involvement is a big help, he’s fighting back as best he can, and now we know she is involved in very bad things, that life may well come for her soon. Let’s see if the press comment, I doubt it, though KH is making noises, FFJ may help him publicise his side of the story, f*ck you Skank the fight back begins, we’re coming for you biaaatch 👊🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 67
if all these women that appear when Harvey is with Katie are supposed to be Harvey's professional Carers would it not now he is 21 and a male be better if he had a male carer(or dare they not let a male be with him because of his mothers reputation with men lol)
Indeed. Carer would be reading to H when it will barge in awl seksi like then demand assistance to retrieve a lost tampon........... it has history for that of course

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Go Michelle also paying tribute and including J&B in EVERY picture x

Haha also go Kieran read this somewhere before ?!?!?!
Screenshot 2023-06-18 at 09.29.53.png

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Has anyone posted the video on K's tattle page. It just might make some of the tattlers that post on there rethink how they feel about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder if we're going to see something like this from Fathers for justice soon?

Screen Shot 2023-06-18 at 09.34.02.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-18 at 09.33.56.png

---
Has anyone posted the video on K's tattle page. It just might make some of the tattlers that post on there rethink how they feel about him.
I posted some quotes from it, I'm not sure how to do video :cautious:🙂

Reactions: 24
Well done or kieran for finally speaking out f4j will help him going forward I'm sure. Bless him he looks so emotional bought a tear to my eye.

Just waiting for skank to finally wake up from her drug addled stooper and fire the shots and accuse him of something else. God she is vile!

Edited typo

• Heart
Reactions: 35
For this video alone there should be a heartbreak reaction button. Absolutely heartbreaking
This poor man.. how can she get away with this. Its shocking.. 💔 Can someone please post this over and over to anywhere it needs to be.🙏 Let's get this horrible monster KFP cancelled from bloody society. Shes a parasite feeding off everyone around her. 🤬
Keiron don't give up you're a strong brilliant dad you can do this. Sending you love and respect. Xxx❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Is there any way we can send the instagram post to newspapers and maybe news channels?? Maybe if they are bombarded, one of them might cover it. I think ( like them or loathe them) gb news might have an interest as they do seem to listen to their viewers on what they want to talk about? Also the sun seems to print any old tit so they might go with it?? I don't know I just feel so sorry for that poor bloke but most of all those children missing out on a lovely childhood 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ahhhh I think sb’s friend looks like a nice guy- going on holiday with his friend to help him escape the succubus.

I can’t remember who mentioned Chloe Ferry models for JYY but it’s interesting how she’s also a porta potty who has links to Lineakar
and she was photoed with Rimme about2 weeks ago in ibiza or one of the spanish islands

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Is there any way we can send the instagram post to newspapers and maybe news channels?? Maybe if they are bombarded, one of them might cover it. I think ( like them or loathe them) gb news might have an interest as they do seem to listen to their viewers on what they want to talk about? Also the sun seems to print any old tit so they might go with it?? I don't know I just feel so sorry for that poor bloke but most of all those children missing out on a lovely childhood 😢
The press won’t cover it as I think courts implement privacy rules around children’s access. In the same way they didn’t cover it when she had limited access to the children after her drink/drug driving crash etc. it’s right because they shouldn’t go to school on Monday and have their friends have seen stuff in the press.
It’s obviously frustrating as we all want there to be publicity to enable Kieran to get them back.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I was a WAG once-upon-a-time. Nothing that lot do now is any different to how it was Back Then :mad:
---

The "kink" being shagging plastic; Thats what you get with the skank after all :)
---

One of her clients? ➡ View attachment 2247988
I'd still wonder about their sanity & eyesight when the plasticised garbage turns up at the airport hotel, when the KP they think they're getting from 30 years ago turns out to be an orange coloured square blob on skinny stick legs and gigantic plastic norks! :ROFLMAO: Well-worth the money eh?
yes looking just like that and like the ancient sorcerer david lo pan from "big trouble in little China" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is a rancid evil cow, she's truly tormented in her own head and needs to make others feel how she feels about herself. She is an angry, spewing cesspit of a carcass.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.