Katie Price #284 KP & H work-out 4 mental elf & mee. Subscribe today (but its not free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he's come out fighting. Accusing her of various lies and things. These are some of the things he said......( approximately)

'doesn’t matter how hard you fight they always come back with more and that is what parental alienation is''

I don’t give up I will keep fighting for the truth not these false allegations

I managed to stop the press putting pictures out ( contact centre)

there was a plan in place and the children’s mother went against that plan ( so she is going against plans agreed in court!)

''Why the hell was there a photographer outside a police station at midnight? I have so much proof….''

He also said Fathers for Justice have been helping him and will in the following weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Thanks, DC just donated again. Every little helps no matter how small the donation. That post from Kieran broke my heart. You can see how she manipulated him. He comes across as a loving caring parent the complete opposite to Skanky.
Thank you, especially now, if he has to pay to see them at a contact centre. 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Has anyone posted the GFM on KH's post? I bet there are a lot of non tattlers who would donate. Especially on the back of the video he has posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What a bleeping witch KP is! Kieran comes across as a loving caring Dad. I really hope those children are back with him soon. Wtf is wrong with the system that he hasn't seen B and J properly for 6 months?! It's clear KP is a mess and doesn't give a tit so why does she still have them? Happy Father's Day to all the good dads out there!

Edited to apologise for my language but it makes me so angry!
because they did have 50/50 and once she refused to give them back and started making allegations the social services are bound to investigate and they are often not in a rush to remove children from the mother(even though 2 months before she crashed her car and admitted taking drink and drugs i know drug addicts who still use and have custody of the kids it seems drug use is not always a good enough reason to remove the kids stupid it should be stop the drugs or the kids go as often it is only the money they are getting for the kids that is feeding their habit)

Reactions: 24
So he's come out fighting. Accusing her of various lies and things. These are some of the things he said......( approximately)

'doesn’t matter how hard you fight they always come back with more and that is what parental alienation is''

I don’t give up I will keep fighting for the truth not these false allegations

I managed to stop the press putting pictures out ( contact centre)

there was a plan in place and the children’s mother went against that plan ( so she is going against plans agreed in court!)

''Why the hell was there a photographer outside a police station at midnight? I have so much proof….''

He also said Fathers for Justice have been helping him and will in the following weeks.
I hope media reports it in full. Will media be reluctant to report though as it involves discussion of childrens access issues relating to 2 specific children whose identity is known by the public?

He didn't mention Theresa Godly, has he broken links with her?

Reactions: 19
Poor poor Keiran, that is a heartbreaking video. The children were so much better off with him, having a proper family life, being loved, nurtured, cared for. Skanky is a witch, off her head all the time but keeps those kids as pawns in her evil game. I’m so glad KH is speaking out and I hope this gets widely reported.
Her victory is in making Kieran's life hell for a year two years whatever, but once J and B grow up and read about all that's gone on and the childhood they could have had they'll dislike her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’ve just cried watching Kieran’s post and donated again. I know we all suspected what had happened, glad he’s confirmed it. What a vindictive woman - leaving her kids with babysitters all weekend whilst she goes out, designed deliberately to deprive them of their Dad and he of them. 😡🥲

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
My heart broke for him listening to his story. What a witch.
I read on a blind and posted it here ages ago. That kp was selling herself and that sb was her pimp

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Her victory is in making Kieran's life hell for a year two years whatever, but once J and B grow up and read about all that's gone on and the childhood they could have had they'll dislike her.
I don't think she'll even be around for their 18th birthdays. Her lifestyle is too self-destructive.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone who’s watched this can’t fail to be moved. If you’ve not donated to his GFM please do now if you can afford something, however small. Those kids basically haven’t seen their Dad in 6 months.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I reckon she does the prostitution and drugs (using and handing out but not pushing), and I wouldn't be surprised if she smuggled money, but I don't see her being involved with anything more big time than that because she's too unreliable.
I agree. She's lazy, unreliable and far from discreet.

Reactions: 17
Hope this works ……
Am I the only one
Wow - that poor, broken man. Can’t wait for that excuse of a woman to wake from her drink / drug fuelled night out and try and deflect.
He’s not broken, understandably he’s struggling but what I saw was quiet resilience and endurance. Someone who knows they are on a marathon not a sprint.

I have a lot of respect for Kieran for speaking out, the situation needed addressing - let’s hope the red tops pick it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
A lighter aside , I have an acquaintance whose husband is very good mates with Dave Ghan. They go out drinking together A LOT .

He has to get the train to London where they meet for their sessions- it’s not just alcohol either- & it REALLY pisses her off because he comes back in such a state every single time.

She’s never slagged him off though in fairness , just the sessions 😂😂

I like it when she tells me about his lifestyle / money though. I imagine they will be there tonight . Well , her husband definitely will be .
I thought Gahan had been sober for years. He follows the 12 Step program, so if he's drinking and taking drugs again that's a real shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It's clear that info on here was correct, he dropped them off and she refused to return them
Yesssss! Why would anyone believe the pathological liar that is skank?! I've no idea. It didn't make sense then and it never would!

Good luck to Kieran with his new direction on this, being more public about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
i will save you all the trouble of having to wait for the reply of her SUPERFAN FRANNY ON HER INSTAGRAM(the one that claimed she saw the piegate video and also Blade had a illness despite Katie herself putting up he was killed lol) it is all lies what Kieron is saying the truth is Katie had no choice but to rush home from HER LATEST HOLIDAY and get social services to remove the children because they were in immediate danger and ever since she as been worried out of her mind every time they see their dad she as made every possible chance for Kieron to step up and be a dad but it is all his doing and he is just trying to make Katie look bad as a last resort Katie had to apply for Kieron to turn up at a contact centre just so the kids could see him(it was Kieron who set the pap pictures up not her even though it was her fav photographer BACKGRID Kieron who set the pictures up at the police station at midnight again BACKGRID Katie is a wonderful mother and as only the kids best interest at heart

• Angry
  • Sick
I hope media reports it in full. Will media be reluctant to report though as it involves discussion of childrens access issues relating to 2 specific children whose identity is known by the public?

He didn't mention Theresa Godly, has he broken links with her?
I don't think so. She is starting filming on her film about Parental Alienation which will take months, so very busy it would seem.

Reactions: 18
I’ve just cried watching Kieran’s post and donated again. I know we all suspected what had happened, glad he’s confirmed it. What a vindictive woman - leaving her kids with babysitters all weekend whilst she goes out, designed deliberately to deprive them of their Dad and he of them. 😡🥲
That's just textbook alienation right there. She controls his access but actually can't be bothered being with them herself. Evil, vindictive cow.
6 months is basically a prison sentence and he's had all the stress of the legal fight too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Poor Kieran, she's one vile b!tch!

I'm interested to see if Carl likes his post 👀

I'm glad people are speaking out.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Poor Kieran, I hope those kids are back where they belong sooner rather than later, and that F4J can help him somehow. I think he's better off using contact centre for now, hard as it is, because then at least she can't make up any further false allegations about him or Michelle now.

She's an utterly detestable vile excuse for a human being for what she's doing to those children. Whatever happens they'll see through her lies one day when they're older & make their own choice like the other two, play the long game Kieran 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.