Katie Price #284 KP & H work-out 4 mental elf & mee. Subscribe today (but its not free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow - that poor, broken man. Can’t wait for that excuse of a woman to wake from her drink / drug fuelled night out and try and deflect.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Are people who are saying they've 'worked it out' thinking it's prostitution then and KP going to airports to meet 'older clients'? Reason I ask is that I'm not sure we're all interpreting the 'cryptic' clues the same way.

I thought seeing Brah's clues, it sounded like something disturbing and dark - not sure the above fits that (unless dangerous pimps pulling KP strings)
Prostitution can be dangerous, sadism, violence, playing dead, taking so many drugs you're unconscious / not breathing because that's what the punter wants etc. Just last week I put something on here about the 'doll' fetish some men have. I had thought it was all about the look but no. They want them to act floppy and doll-like, even dead and not respond to anything being done to them. Basically, they're just an object to the man. It's quite a disturbing fetish when you think about it. The other things which would make it risky are involving animals or illegal things such as violence being filmed and inflicted on other people. The fact 'older' men were involved makes me think of some extreme act or powerplay. It wouldn't be worth paying her so much otherwise. Her extreme boobs and massive lips she's had recently might be something to do with a fetish she gets paid for.

The Dubai porta potty stories are all about much richer men humiliating, using and abusing women.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I’m so glad Kieran has posted his video today,it confirms what we all thought regarding the fact she just didn’t return the children & he has been fighting to get them back ever since. What a vile vindictive washed up slut she is…..

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
I’m so glad Kieran has posted his video today,it confirms what we all thought regarding the fact she just didn’t return the children & he has been fighting to get them back ever since. What a vile vindictive washed up slut she is…..
Yes, no ‘being removed by SS’ 😡😡 more of her lies.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
Hope this works ……
just watched it and he confirms what we all knew he dropped the kids off and she refused to give them back(social services DID NOT TAKE THEM FROM HIM)THEN SHE MADE ALLEGATIONS ABOUT HIM AND HIS HOME SO SOCIAL SERVICES ARE BOUND BY LAW TO LOOK INTO THEM ITS BEEN SIX MONTHS NOW AND HE NOR ANYONE ELSE IN HIS HOUSE HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH ANYTHING HE AS TWO OTHER KIDS IN HIS HOME IF HE OR ANYONE ELSE WAS A THREAT TO CHILDREN THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN REMOVED IT IS JUST BECAUSE OF THE PRESS SOCIAL SERVICES GET WHEN THEY DO GET IT WRONG AND A CHILD IS HURT OR KILLED(lets hope nothing happens to the kids while away from him imagine the bad press then but i do not think Katie as then all the time now not enough video and pictures of them if they are in her fulltime care)THE CONTACT CENTER HE WAS PROB ADVICED BY FATHERS FOR JUSTICE TO GO THAT ROUTE(good for him it does not make him look like a bad parent only having contact at a centre because we all know it is all her doing and it could help in the long run if she does not comply with the contact rules(which she as already broke by the pictures she set up when dropping Bunny off strange Jett was not there as well just hope she as not managed to put Jett against his dad but i would not bet on that not happening(something like your daddy as a new son now he is not interested in you he as replaced you i can see her saying to the child)

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Thank you to people who have donated. 🙏 Thank you to Sam for setting it up. This has allowed Kieran to have one less thing to worry about. Raising funds to help pay to see his kids/solicitor letters every time she threw a false allegation out there, despite her batting more and more tit at him constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
On the Andrew Ridgeley subject - I met him at Annabels in Mayfair about 3 years ago. He was very pleasant as he was at the next table to us, and had 4 glamorous ladies around him that he was entertaining… 😁

I don’t think Skank is discreet in the least - so IF - Big IF… something like people are alluding to here is really going on - I’d be very surprised.
I reckon she does the prostitution and drugs (using and handing out but not pushing), and I wouldn't be surprised if she smuggled money, but I don't see her being involved with anything more big time than that because she's too unreliable.

Reactions: 17
Thank you to people who have donated. 🙏 Thank you to Sam for setting it up. This has allowed Kieran to have one less thing to worry about. Raising funds to help pay to see his kids/solicitor letters every time she threw a false allegation out there, despite her batting more and more tit at him constantly.
DC can you put up the link again to the GFM page. Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 23
just waiting for her reply on her Instgram now lets hope she is still off her head from her outing last night because her reply could really land her in it if she is(but get in there quick because a hour later you can bet it will be deleted)

Reactions: 27
Hope this works ……
Poor poor Keiran, that is a heartbreaking video. The children were so much better off with him, having a proper family life, being loved, nurtured, cared for. Skanky is a witch, off her head all the time but keeps those kids as pawns in her evil game. I’m so glad KH is speaking out and I hope this gets widely reported.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
PLEASE whoever sees her reply to Kieron Instagram PLEASE PLEASE screen shot it so we can all see it because it will be taken down within the hour(so do not want to miss it)she will go ballistic

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Bloody heartbreaking,he comes across as a lovely soft guy with feelings strong feelings and he is devastated.poor soul.🙁

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I reckon she does the prostitution and drugs (using and handing out but not pushing), and I wouldn't be surprised if she smuggled money, but I don't see her being involved with anything more big-time than that because she's too unreliable.
I wonder if because she is not discrete and is so recognisable she is less likely to be questioned/pulled aside for a search. She is such a fantasist/liar that I am positive she would pass a liar detector test with flying colours. She would walk through an airport carrying money (dont think she would try taking/bringing in drugs) without batting an eyelid. The drug-carrying would be left to minions who she probably meets at the airport

Reactions: 20
What a bleeping witch KP is! Kieran comes across as a loving caring Dad. I really hope those children are back with him soon. Wtf is wrong with the system that he hasn't seen B and J properly for 6 months?! It's clear KP is a mess and doesn't give a tit so why does she still have them? Happy Father's Day to all the good dads out there!

Edited to apologise for my language but it makes me so angry!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I always wondered about cuntfeatures why she got those huge revolting norks,now I realise after reading up this morning on the fred the reason she got Grant and Phil.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.