Katie Price #283 So kippers now right on the beg, so she can go out to find a new egg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe someone could tag in Sussex police to the picture of no seatbelt.

Bit weird how she is alone with P's boyfriend...
Is she being his best friend, allowing him at MM when ever he wants, to encourage P to stay there. Can Pete stop them both staying there alone?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
OOoooooo.... come on Krusty Sleuths. How much are those trainers then...?!!! I'm not down with da kids so don't know these things, although I'm constantly having to have my eyebrows surgically removed from my hairline due to the shock of how much these things go for...!

View attachment 2239863
Bargain! Only £135 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Remember the time Kipper was going to open her own beauticians at MM ... yeah ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
There's a Leeds
Please tell me you've got the original and sent it to everyone that needs to see!! It's out there....

This needs investigating!! This is disgusting.
I did mention this morning, she called the paps, but told SS they followed her, they believe HER. What else can you do when they yet again believe her lies. She is so convincing, that you even to start believing your own sanity, I actually think she would pass a lie detector test as she believes her own lies so much.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
How the duck are they allowed to get away with mentioning "supervised contact" that's a serious breach of BUNNYS' privacy never mind anyone else's.....family courts are PRIVATE for a very good reason.....to protect the INNOCENT CHILDREN!! I am furious about this!!
I was just going to say-that’s awfully personal and private SPECIFIC information for the paper to have. Without KP telling them. Which she must have done.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
So insurance under her name with her record would be astronomical, many companies wouldn‘t even go there, so do we think it’s insured under someone else, SB maybe and she’s a named driver ? Still think you have to declare her record, and it will still bump up the premium won’t it ? I’ve a clean driving licence (Little Miss Goody Shoes me, 3 points for speeding in Salisbury once 😁) so no idea how this works, anyone else on here have any idea if she can get around paying a fortune and how ?
Won't bother with any!
It's not like they enforce the rule of law with her, is it?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If that is in fact P’s boyfriend then it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if she befriended him because she thinks he might know a ‘supplier’ of her favourite substances.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I don’t think Junior is travelling fully alone with just his mates. PA did also say he was with people he knows and trusts and that he knows it’s all ok. If he’s performing he will have some sort of representative from CAN there I’d have thought. Can’t imagine that old crone will get near. She’s never shown a massive interest in Junior and I really feel for the lad. I also truly believe he’s been brought up well, he has a good, respectful head on his shoulders and knows exactly what his mother is.
Pete did say quite recently that he was nervous because as JA was 18 he was going away on holiday with friends for the first time.

Reactions: 19
There's a Leeds

I did mention this morning, she called the paps, but told SS they followed her, they believe HER. What else can you do when they yet again believe her lies. She is so convincing, that you even to start believing your own sanity, I actually think she would pass a lie detector test as she believes her own lies so much.
I know you did and thank you

I guess SS believe she's clean (as in no ❄) and obviously the best parent for her children to be with. Despite the B videos, Jett fully attending school and everything else we know....

Jesus, god forbid something happens to one of those kids.

Who needs enemies when you've got SS on your side. Poor Kieran.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
There's a Leeds

It’s why I’ve sadly given up on SS ever doing anything regarding the little ones, they are lost now, she has poisoned them, destroyed their education, but whoever is in charge of her case has let them down badly. It’s weird because through my work I occasionally have to make references to SS and have to say, although heavily overworked, they’ve pretty much been wonderful, really diligent, there no way with what we are seeing with Skank that the people I’ve encountered wouldn’t have acted, they see through lies from parents. They only have to do some basic research to see she’s a liar, just don’t get how she fools them….is it really someone pulling strings for her, it’s just so odd,

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Maybe someone could tag in Sussex police to the picture of no seatbelt.

Bit weird how she is alone with P's boyfriend...
I was actually wondering about that. Why IS she alone with him? Unless they are going to pick up P it seems very odd.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.