Katie Price #283 So kippers now right on the beg, so she can go out to find a new egg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peter Andre has posted on Instacunt that Junior has gone to Ibiza for a concert appearance, Ibiza Rocks and a holiday with his mates.
NOW
Peter has said he feels anxious, but he is sure Junior is going to be okay.
BUT HERE’S THE THING
This is a golden opportunity for Price to fly over there and appear at Juniors concert, and on his night out with his friends.
I mean, why wouldn’t she? The gates to Junior are open now. She might not be able to go to his family home, for the parties. But she can have unfettered access to him in another country.
She will definitely drink and do her usual embarrassing display for the punters.
UNLESS
The ‘she’s not allowed to travel’ story is true?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Peter Andre has posted on Instacunt that Junior has gone to Ibiza for a concert appearance, Ibiza Rocks and a holiday with his mates.
NOW
Peter has said he feels anxious, but he is sure Junior is going to be okay.
BUT HERE’S THE THING
This is a golden opportunity for Price to fly over there and appear at Juniors concert, and on his night out with his friends.
I mean, why wouldn’t she? The gates to Junior are open now. She might not be able to go to his family home, for the parties. But she can have unfettered access to him in another country.
She will definitely drink and do her usual embarrassing display for the punters.
UNLESS
The ‘she’s not allowed to travel’ story is true?
I don’t think Junior is travelling fully alone with just his mates. PA did also say he was with people he knows and trusts and that he knows it’s all ok. If he’s performing he will have some sort of representative from CAN there I’d have thought. Can’t imagine that old crone will get near. She’s never shown a massive interest in Junior and I really feel for the lad. I also truly believe he’s been brought up well, he has a good, respectful head on his shoulders and knows exactly what his mother is.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I didn't get a chance to comment on the posts about Princess's supposed birthday parties before that thread closed so going back to it now. What an absolute load of old rubbish the papers come up with, abetted by skanky's 'source' no doubt! I very much doubt Pete is trying to compete with skanky in any way shape or form! He has probably planned a nice age appropriate party for P at their home with her friends, skanky has found out about it and now come out with those outrageous plans of how she will 'beat' Pete in the party stakes! The prom style party sounds very more like P to me, and the Grease style one is clearly what KP wants, not P. P has said before that the pink and bling stuff isn't her style, it's all her mothers. And where exactly would KP get the money for such an affair? Assuming she could even find one at this time of year which is peak fair season. She sounds like she is trying to copy the Kardashians, that's the type of party they throw for their kids.

And to @pollycopping, so sorry to hear your daughter is having a hard time making her business survive, it's awful how all these grubby little wannabe influencers try and hit up people for a freebie these days. I hope things will turn around for her soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Isn't that one of SB's cars? who is she is the car with? Looks like Princess's boyfriend (hair) but looks like he has a ring on his wedding finger.
They've used 2 sets of photos, one looks like Goff (Click) and the Backgrid ones she has sold.

Edit she has bought that car off of SB, it is Priness's boyfriend

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Who is that in the car with her, face pixilated out, looks like prinnys bf with the hair.
Also supervised visits for kieran with bunny?

Reactions: 15
Isn't that one of SB's cars? who is she is the car with? Looks like Princess's boyfriend (hair) but looks like he has a ring on his wedding finger.
They've used 2 sets of photos.
It does look like Princess' boyfriend - they've also pixilated something in his hand. So he must be 18 or older and she's not 16 yet?

Reactions: 16
They've used 2 sets of photos.
it's an Infiniti (QX-pick a number SUV), i don't remember seeing him in one previously? edit: how on earth has she funded that if bought it?!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Oh ffs ! Given me the right bleeping hump.She obviously informed the scum.
How the duck are they allowed to get away with mentioning "supervised contact" that's a serious breach of BUNNYS' privacy never mind anyone else's.....family courts are PRIVATE for a very good reason.....to protect the INNOCENT CHILDREN!! I am furious about this!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Is it possible that this is a drop off point, so that neither of them have to meet each other? rather than supervised?
If Kieran is still being investigated for the gun allegation I suppose he could have supervised access.....but why the hell has he been pictured with the kids unsupervised, such as the mini golf?

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.