Katie Price #283 So kippers now right on the beg, so she can go out to find a new egg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she can elaborate Dolly. It just shows that KP is more bothered about game playing and 'winning' over Kieran than her own
kids wellbeing. She's foul!
Look at the way she treated her sons milestone birthdays:

Couldn't for some reason take Harvey to exploit in Ibiza, couldn't grift a club to do a 'pay on the door' Barney party so instead got Edna to grift him a Barney cake from whoever supplied her son a birthday cake. Pink with cardboard stick on Barney. No party, just gatecrashed Edna's sons party. No sign of presents.

Junior, Happy Birthday on Instagram. He didn't respond nor acknowledge it like he did everyone elses good wishes.

Says it all!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Oh duck!i have cans of G&T came with shopping this morning.low in calories,but ver nice.I’ve had two already,
M&S ones are gorgeous pack if four but very strong,I haven’t got those,just Gordon’s.bollocks might drink bleeping lot.🙁🙁
I had a bottle of passion fruit gin the week of the coronation. It was lovely but that was the last time I had any booze. It seems so nice on these hot summer days! It makes me feel tired these days though 😕
---
the article has already been updated, photo's from a different day in a blue outfit & the one with Bunny & the wording under has now disappeared, it had already changed to different wording on that photo a few mins ago, but now removed completely. Someone at The Scum fucked up have they?!!
I saved it, I'm sure others did. This has got to be proof of something for Kieran.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If I was P's boyfriend's mum the last thing I would do is let my kid get in a car driven by her! Especially given that she hasn't driven ( well legally at any rate) for 18 months! How did she get her licence back so quick?

Edited to add doesn't look like she is wearing a seat belt YET AGAIN! When is she going to be done for that? At least P's boyfriend has his on.
Maybe someone could tag in Sussex police to the picture of no seatbelt.

Bit weird how she is alone with P's boyfriend...

• Sick
Reactions: 45

I thought that too but wouldn't be surprised if she is treating an 18 year old ( or whatever) lad as a new best friend :sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So insurance under her name with her record would be astronomical, many companies wouldn‘t even go there, so do we think it’s insured under someone else, SB maybe and she’s a named driver ? Still think you have to declare her record, and it will still bump up the premium won’t it ? I’ve a clean driving licence (Little Miss Goody Shoes me, 3 points for speeding in Salisbury once 😁) so no idea how this works, anyone else on here have any idea if she can get around paying a fortune and how ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
If she has prearranged a pap shoot outside a social services supervised visitation centre, then she has broken the law.
This is a confidential service. A protected place for parents and children.
This is her trying to show herself as the safe trusted pair of hands when in fact she is anything but.
Can we report this?

OOoooooo.... come on Krusty Sleuths. How much are those trainers then...?!!! I'm not down with da kids so don't know these things, although I'm constantly having to have my eyebrows surgically removed from my hairline due to the shock of how much these things go for...!

1686755899022.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Just catching up on everything today so sorry if I repeat anything. So SB is off to Vegas to marry FLF now he’s been sacked as Skanky’s chauffeur?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I think I find that even more concerning than the driving, if she pushes her way into P’s life it’s going to be tragic for that poor girl, as you say, it’s really weird DC, not a good development 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I think I find that even more concerning than the driving, if she wrangles her way into P’s life it’s going to be tragic for that poor girl, as you say, it’s really weird DC, not a good development 😔
My first thought is that she will try and drive a wedge between P and her boyf. Possibly by befriending him and being inappropriate and too pally. Then she will tell Princess he's not to be trusted and is like all men etc. etc.
With Junior's girlfriend she went on the attack but she was female.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I think I find that even more concerning than the driving, if she wrangles her way into P’s life it’s going to be tragic for that poor girl, as you say, it’s really weird DC, not a good development 😔
Surely as mentioned insurance should be above the roof etc.
Shouldn’t P bloke he be at college though.

Reactions: 14

Absolute bleep of the highest order 🤬
Oh so Coles contract as chauffeur has ended, so it's not a relationship split but a parting of ways following a fixed term contract ending.

Now I understand 🤦🏼‍♀️

Well she's clearly not suicidal anymore after her outburst at the weekend, but I'm sure she will be by the time the BH comes around 🙄🤢

Wonder if the DVLA are aware of her recent suicidal ideation?? Pretty bad of them to grant her, her license seeing as her Sept crash was a suicide attempt.

• Angry
If I was P's boyfriend's mum the last thing I would do is let my kid get in a car driven by her! Especially given that she hasn't driven ( well legally at any rate) for 18 months! How did she get her licence back so quick?

Edited to add doesn't look like she is wearing a seat belt YET AGAIN! When is she going to be done for that? At least P's boyfriend has his on.
She's probably told him not to believe everything that's been written or said about her because its all lies.... lies lies lies. She is a wonderful mother and a lovely human being. She will then remove her hand from his groin....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Story has been updated, no ref to SS, extra photos at a petrol station.
Please tell me you've got the original and sent it to everyone that needs to see!! It's out there....

This needs investigating!! This is disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.