Katie Price #283 So kippers now right on the beg, so she can go out to find a new egg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes withdrawn/changed their story but it’s out there now.😡
I don't think it will have been seen by many people tbh, not who are interested anyway... she has very little if any public interest now, has very few 'fans' ... she is just filler on the sidebar of shame, the headlines are long gone unless she is due in court ... no one cares much outside of that

Reactions: 27
Well isn't Jessica Alves there at the moment and he has posted photos of himself with her before? 😂😂
jessica only YESTERDAY, canceled an event because he was stung by a bee two weeks ago, wonder if he/she cancelled because SB told him he was coming over today ? MP friends going to vegas too (on same flight ?) its getting curiouser and curiouser. maybe MP got SB the flight cheap ?,maybe SB is going to see alves ? maybe one of MP's friends is seeing SB ? i dont know wtf is going on, but its bloody great. skankys deff single and got no one to go on the prowl with either , sb's either got wise to skanky or sees a better upgrade in Alves with her connections, or even got someone else. skankys well overdue a holiday, shes either been banned from traveling abroad or shes skint. i really think things are unraveling fast.

Reactions: 19
I don't think it will have been seen by many people tbh, not who are interested anyway... she has very little if any public interest now, has very few 'fans' ... she is just filler on the sidebar of shame, the headlines are long gone unless she is due in court ... no one cares much outside of that
Yes tracey it’s only us krustiepoos that care,about children animals etc.Cos we all know what a deep deprived narcissistic bleep she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So insurance under her name with her record would be astronomical, many companies wouldn‘t even go there, so do we think it’s insured under someone else, SB maybe and she’s a named driver ? Still think you have to declare her record, and it will still bump up the premium won’t it ? I’ve a clean driving licence (Little Miss Goody Shoes me, 3 points for speeding in Salisbury once 😁) so no idea how this works, anyone else on here have any idea if she can get around paying a fortune and how ?
My 17 year old son got his 1st car last week, still learning to drive, she has to declare any convictions from the past 5 years, we were still getting stupid quotes even with us as named drivers, hers will be eye watering.

Reactions: 24
Complaint sent to IPSO. 😎 (Sent the original article not the suddenly changed one because they know they fucked up)...
chrome_screenshot_1686757717125.png

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I don’t think Junior is travelling fully alone with just his mates. PA did also say he was with people he knows and trusts and that he knows it’s all ok. If he’s performing he will have some sort of representative from CAN there I’d have thought. Can’t imagine that old crone will get near. She’s never shown a massive interest in Junior and I really feel for the lad. I also truly believe he’s been brought up well, he has a good, respectful head on his shoulders and knows exactly what his mother is.
most likely the pool party has an upper age limit, so no admitance for skanky. hes 18, he and his fellow revellers want studs and beauties,or at least young people bobbing about half naked in a pool party, having fun, a couple of 80 year naturists, skanky,westcrack and the like would empty a place in minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What the duck is she wearing lol…is billy smarts circus in town 🤡
Lovely backdrop for such a prowfessional firty-free year mowdel though.... It may not be bins but I suppose higgledy-piggledy petrol cans are the next best thing....
---

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know you did and thank you

I guess SS believe she's clean (as in no ❄) and obviously the best parent for her children to be with. Despite the B videos, Jett fully attending school and everything else we know....

Jesus, god forbid something happens to one of those kids.

Who needs enemies when you've got SS on your side. Poor Kieran.
It doesn't mean they believe everything she says though. It's a judge who decided access. The place Bunny was, it could be a handover rather than supervised contact. It might be that a final contact order is still to be decided.

It’s why I’ve sadly given up on SS ever doing anything regarding the little ones, they are lost now, she has poisoned them, destroyed their education, but whoever is in charge of her case has let them down badly. It’s weird because through my work I occasionally have to make references to SS and have to say, although heavily overworked, they’ve pretty much been wonderful, really diligent, there no way with what we are seeing with Skank that the people I’ve encountered wouldn’t have acted, they see through lies from parents. They only have to do some basic research to see she’s a liar, just don’t get how she fools them….is it really someone pulling strings for her, it’s just so odd,
This is what I can,t understand , how can SS believe a word she says they only need to look at the facts on view. She definitely has someone on the payroll.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I didn't get a chance to comment on the posts about Princess's supposed birthday parties before that thread closed so going back to it now. What an absolute load of old rubbish the papers come up with, abetted by skanky's 'source' no doubt! I very much doubt Pete is trying to compete with skanky in any way shape or form! He has probably planned a nice age appropriate party for P at their home with her friends, skanky has found out about it and now come out with those outrageous plans of how she will 'beat' Pete in the party stakes! The prom style party sounds very more like P to me, and the Grease style one is clearly what KP wants, not P. P has said before that the pink and bling stuff isn't her style, it's all her mothers. And where exactly would KP get the money for such an affair? Assuming she could even find one at this time of year which is peak fair season. She sounds like she is trying to copy the Kardashians, that's the type of party they throw for their kids.

And to @pollycopping, so sorry to hear your daughter is having a hard time making her business survive, it's awful how all these grubby little wannabe influencers try and hit up people for a freebie these days. I hope things will turn around for her soon.
she wants a fairground type party for prinny,is this the same fairground type party she wanted for her wedding to SB ?, shes full of tit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Maybe @Brah Day Izit? can confirm but if she showed photos of contact, it wouldn't be SS she needs to answer to would it? I would have thought
it would be the judge in their case?!
So even if she made excuses to SS, a judge could still be informed?

This is what I can,t understand , how can SS believe a word she says they only need to look at the facts on view. She definitely has someone on the payroll.
I hate to say it...but could it be a case of SS siding with a mother over a father?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
that looks like prinnys boyfriend in the car with her.....i hope its not
Sadly we’re pretty sure it is, and it ain’t a good development, she is worming her way into P’s life, we knew she would try when P hit 16, we just hoped Andre could stop it, ain’t so sure now he can.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Skank wants a funfair for prinny mini me's birthday can something like craggy islands. 🤣
chrome_screenshot_1686758421736.png
chrome_screenshot_1686758467870.png
chrome_screenshot_1686758523491.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.