Katie Price #283 So kippers now right on the beg, so she can go out to find a new egg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn't mean they believe everything she says though. It's a judge who decided access. The place Bunny was, it could be a handover rather than supervised contact. It might be that a final contact order is still to be decided.
I know I was being facetious as I really think SS are letting the kids down and not enough is being done to protect them.

I'm frustrated with the amount she gets away with, she is ruining so many lives and she thinks it's a game.

Just when it looks like the tables are turning, they appear to turn back. It's so unfair.

I reckon these photos are revenge/retaliation to Kieran's posted on the MM driveway. It's the level she would stoop too to get one over on him.

This could easily be questioned further, if it was properly investigated but it won't and it's just another slap in the face.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sadly we’re pretty sure it is, and it ain’t a good development, she is worming her way into P’s life, we knew she would try when P hit 16, we just hoped Andre could stop it, ain’t so sure now he can.
If I was Pete / Emily I would be happy if Princess set her heart on studying somewhere and going to Uni a long, long way away from
her mother!
---
I reckon these photos are revenge/retaliation to Kieran's posted on the MM driveway. It's the level she would stoop too to get one over on him.

This could easily be questioned further, if it was properly investigated but it won't and it's just another slap in the face.
Yep, I agree, he's not allowed to show the kids like him is he :(

• Angry
Reactions: 22

Absolute bleep of the highest order 🤬
Are the DVLA having a laugh? Thought her licence was "medically revoked", surely all her guff about being suicidal should have a bearing on whether she got it back? Words fail me!

• Angry
Reactions: 29
If I was Pete / Emily I would be happy if Princess set her heart on studying somewhere and going to Uni a long, long way away from
her mother!
---

Yep, I agree, he's not allowed to show the kids like him is he :(
Exactly that HBF..... God forbid Kieran's kids be pleased to see him and on her turf.

She's a twunt.

P needs to be careful, she's after that boy.... That will be just to prove something to P and herself.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
My 17 year old son got his 1st car last week, still learning to drive, she has to declare any convictions from the past 5 years, we were still getting stupid quotes even with us as named drivers, hers will be eye watering.
Try Tesco Young Driver Insurance (think that's what it's called).

Have to have a black box fitted but our sons insurance for the first year with us as named drivers was under a grand. Was a few years ago mind...

Reactions: 15
I don,t think it,s possible for me to dislike her more.We have some bleeping dumb authorities dealing with her.
If her licence was genuinely revoked on medical grounds, how has she got it back so quick? No wonder sinky is gone, his no longer needed anymore.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Exactly that HBF..... God forbid Kieran's kids be pleased to see him and on her turf.

She's a twunt.

P needs to be careful, she's after that boy.... That will be just to prove something to P and herself.
She is just doing it for sport.
I hope it wasn’t something the bf thought would be a good idea…

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
` Big Sigh ` where to begin? ..... really not worth it to be honest, no point getting angry, far too hot today, for that 🥵🥵 .... its just rehashing the same bleeping BS with her, same old ... same old ..... despite her seeming to get away with everything AGAIN ..... TAKE NOTE ... the erratic lunatic has got its licence back, even though she was apparently putting it out in the public domain, that she's suicidal, few days ago ( well done to the prat that made this decision :rolleyes: ) .... we all know, she is always high, drunk, has zero impulse control, suffers Psychosis ... will want to push boundaries, never behaves, when wound up she cant control herself, and needs to act out ... so its only a matter of time, until something major happens with her behind the wheel ` again ` it will only take one massive argument with ` carlita ` to push her over the edge ... jumps in the car to go buy more❄ drives like a maniac ... so all is not lost folks, getting the licence back, may finally be her downfall ... my only hope those 2 children are at home with the teenage babysitter and there are no innocent bystanders ..... and she only HURTS HERSELF .... the rancid, arrogant, vile bleep!!! ... as for KH having to go to a contact centre 😤😤😤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I reported the photos, which I had taken screenshots of to the Press commission.
And I also reported the arranged phot shoot to the Horsham contact centre.
I include my email to them below. With my identity removed, although Ihave included my identity to the PCC and tothe Horsham Contact centre.

In the The Sun online website. The media influencer Katie Price was photographed, BY ARRANGEMENT with the BACKGRID photo agency, known as paparazzi. Getting access to a supervised child contact centre. The Horsham Child contact centre. A place that is supposed to be safe, confidential, private and supervised. A safe place?

Katie Price and her team often arrange these ‘impromptu’ photo opportunities. She sells them to tabloids like The Sun, Daily Mail and other interested parties.
She has made serious allegations against her ex partner Keiron Hayler. And their acrimonious divorce has resulted in child custody problems.

She and he have obviously used your contact centre. And one would think that other, many other parents are using your centre as a safe place to reunite children with estranged parents. A place where families can meet and repair.
But to my horror, here are copies of the photos she has arranged to be sold to the Sun. Here is her daughter Bunny, it’s her, and clearly your contact centre.

Naomi Campbell successfully sued the Daily Mirror for buying photos of her leaving an AA meeting.
A person should expect privacy in delicate matters like addiction. And they should certainly expect it when accessing your confidential services.

My question is, what are YOU going to do about it?
I have contacted the press complaints commission and I suggest you do the same.
This is abhorrent behaviour on both Katie Price and the agency BACKGRID. Monetising child estrangement
I would also ask that you make this a matter of immediate intervention by Social Services as Katie Price is clearly not making appropriate decisions on behalf of her children.

Please address this matter immediately.
Other parent, some in precarious positions have to rely on your organisation to navigate their family’s. Is it a joke, is it a some kind of entertainment venue to get snapped, to put on Instagram, to sell to the tabloids? What is her motivation in doing this so publically?

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Don’t suppose anyone screenshot the original Sun article did they? 🙏

Reactions: 19
Don’t suppose anyone screenshot the original Sun article did they? 🙏
They are upthread I believe, at least the photo that says contact centre, but I can't who posted, sorry.

It might be the whole article you want, in which case disregard my reply ❣

Reactions: 14
They are upthread I believe, at least the photo that says contact centre, but I can't who posted, sorry.

It might be the whole article you want, in which case disregard my reply ❣
Yeah whole article, I got the pictures, thanks

Reactions: 21
` Big Sigh ` where to begin? ..... really not worth it to be honest, no point getting angry, far too hot today, for that 🥵🥵 .... its just rehashing the same bleeping BS with her, same old ... same old ..... despite her seeming to get away with everything AGAIN ..... TAKE NOTE ... the erratic lunatic has got its licence back, even though she was apparently putting it out in the public domain, that she's suicidal, few days ago ( well done to the prat that made this decision :rolleyes: ) .... we all know, she is always high, drunk, has zero impulse control, suffers Psychosis ... will want to push boundaries, never behaves, when wound up she cant control herself, and needs to act out ... so its only a matter of time, until something major happens with her behind the wheel ` again ` it will only take one massive argument with ` carlita ` to push her over the edge ... jumps in the car to go buy more❄ drives like a maniac ... so all is not lost folks, getting the licence back, may finally be her downfall ... my only hope those 2 children are at home with the teenage babysitter and there are no innocent bystanders ..... and she only HURTS HERSELF .... the rancid, arrogant, vile bleep!!! ... as for KH having to go to a contact centre 😤😤😤
Oh dear Anna I sooo love your posts,always have done you have her to a T..I’m so pissed off.when oh when is this bleep being bought down.🙁

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.