Katie Price #283 So kippers now right on the beg, so she can go out to find a new egg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Fred! Well done @life’s a car crash on the winning thread title - it was hard work to find, but well done to:

Pink Squirrel
Brah Day Izit?

for finding the title for me 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Sink Boy is off to Vegas, Skanky is still being quiet apart from her delusions of throwing Prinny a fairground themed Sweet Sixteen. 🙄🙄🙄 Junior turned 18, Skanky thought Prinny’s birthday was Junior’s.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I hope sinkboy posts non stop, I hope he takes a selfie with mp in her uniform, I hope kp gets so angry she goes riding her horse and breaks her neck. I'm manifesting like crazy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Following up on the Princess birthday “plan”Crystals on a cake sounds super safe, And not like a choking hazard at all.
broken tooth anyone?
---
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Sink Boy was going to Vegas to get married.....to someone else 😆 :sneaky:
Jessica Alves is available!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Just looking at this post from @clairiecluck

'
So did I read that right.
Skanky sent and set up pap shots of KH picking Bunty up for visitation??
If I didn't read that wrong, that's bloody disgusting!! And surely no redtops or DM will pick that up as suuuurreeellyy, that's an infringement on KH and Buntys right to.
1. Safe access to contact.
2. Privacy of a minor in a child custody case
3 could that be seen as visitation interference?

Well if they do bite and print pictures and story, I hope she gets torn apart by remaining fans and the general public, aswell as a judge

That does certainly go to show her level of evilness''

I'm wondering if it would be classed as contempt of court as setting the shots up showing Kieran has to collect them ( or just Bunny) from her broadcasts that there has been some sort of court order? Family court judgements and what is said are supposed to be private to protect the kids!
She just can't help herself can she, wants desperately to show the public Kieran doesn't have them full time....even if it harms the kids.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

'
If I didn't read that wrong, that's bloody disgusting!! And surely no redtops or DM will pick that up as suuuurreeellyy, that's an infringement on KH and Buntys right to.

Well if they do bite and print pictures and story, I hope she gets torn apart by remaining fans and the general public, aswell as a judge

I'm wondering if it would be classed as contempt of court as setting the shots up showing Kieran has to collect them ( or just Bunny) from her broadcasts that there has been some sort of court order? Family court judgements and what is said are supposed to be private to protect the kids!
She just can't help herself can she, wants desperately to show the public Kieran doesn't have them full time....even if it harms the kids.
Our dear @Brah Day Izit? would know would know I’m sure.

Reactions: 20
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Sink Boy was going to Vegas to get married.....to someone else 😆 :sneaky:
It can’t be Prinny who he’s getting married to, her birthday isnt until the end of the month. Could be marrying Harv I supposed. A Barney themed wedding. Sink Boy, Harv and the sink. Or could he be getting hitched to AFP?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sad to read KH is only picking up Bunny, after the recent happy family picture I was hoping he is now having access to Jett too.
Can someone explain the significance of pick up not being at MM? Is Skanky trying to show KH isn’t allowed near her house?

Reactions: 23
Sad to read KH is only picking up Bunny, after the recent happy family picture I was hoping he is now having access to Jett too.
Can someone explain the significance of pick up not being at MM? Is Skanky trying to show KH isn’t allowed near her house?
Or is it possible that she has to be a certain distance from him - if she has been charged

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She probably would like to imply that's the case. The thing is, their relationship is strained, it might have been ordered to benefit the both of them
that they have no contact, or even requested by Kieran. He can't be a huge risk to anyone if he is allowed to collect the kids and go off with them.
---
Or is it possible that she has to be a certain distance from him - if she has been charged
I would love this to be true! :D

• Heart
Reactions: 29

'

It depends on many things, and sadly I can't see that this would be precluded. It depends on the order the court has made (if, indeed, it has even been before a judge). It could be an arrangement encouraged by children's services, and in her mind, she thinks she can win points by having the pictures published to make her look like mother Theresa as she is the safe parent who they live with full time. Both parents have had children photographed, and they are published without their faces pixilated.

How do you prove that she arranged the pictures?
How do we know that KH was collecting them for the purpose of contact (or as its new preferred name, family time)?

There are too many unknowns. I suspect the judge, if it was brought to their attention, might raise an eyebrow, but from first glance and not seeing the paperwork, I can't see any laws broken. It would have been different if she had disclosed what had happened in the family court or photographed legal documents and put them in the public domain, but sadly here, I think she's ok.

I suspect the papers won't print them though after consulting their legal bods. (Unless they have already been printed and I've not seen them - I've been doing a fair bit of skimming on here lately). I can't see the Redtops writing that KH is collecting B for contact, as that could cross into the realms of disclosing family court matters which they won't publish.
---
So, in summary, she can have the pictures taken, but I doubt they would be published, and if they were highly unlikely, they would say KH is collecting children for contact.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It depends on many things, and sadly I can't see that this would be precluded. It depends on the order the court has made (if, indeed, it has even been before a judge). It could be an arrangement encouraged by children's services, and in her mind, she thinks she can win points by having the pictures published to make her look like mother Theresa as she is the safe parent who they live with full time. Both parents have had children photographed, and they are published without their faces pixilated.

How do you prove that she arranged the pictures?
How do we know that KH was collecting them for the purpose of contact (or as its new preferred name, family time)?

There are too many unknowns. I suspect the judge, if it was brought to their attention, might raise an eyebrow, but from first glance and not seeing the paperwork, I can't see any laws broken. It would have been different if she had disclosed what had happened in the family court or photographed legal documents and put them in the public domain, but sadly here, I think she's ok.

I suspect the papers won't print them though after consulting their legal bods. (Unless they have already been printed and I've not seen them - I've been doing a fair bit of skimming on here lately). I can't see the Redtops writing that KH is collecting B for contact, as that could cross into the realms of disclosing family court matters which they won't publish.
---
So, in summary, she can have the pictures taken, but I doubt they would be published, and if they were highly unlikely, they would say KH is collecting children for contact.
Thanks for explaining. So as usual she is pushing all the normal boundaries and banking on the fact nothing will or can be enforced.
She also allegedly tried to sell photos of what she decided was 'pudding-gate', Interesting that the press won't go there even with photos and no comments, possibly just on the off chance Kieran could sue them?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.