Katie Price #283 So kippers now right on the beg, so she can go out to find a new egg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give up, so much wrong here, she’s driving again, in contact with P, sold the supervised contact photos, she’s f*cking winning the custody battle and is probably still with SB, how the f*ck can this biaaatch get away with so much. I ain’t doing a flounce this time, I still think she’s f*cked long-term, but bloody hell this is a real kick in the teeth 🤦🏽‍♀️😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
It's not just supervised contact these places do but never mind, the Pricey has 'won' again. Millions of other parents and kids will think Jett and Bunny's dad is some sort of abuser and it will be there forever for them to google and look back on over the years!

Screen Shot 2023-06-14 at 15.40.31.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
the article has already been updated, photo's from a different day in a blue outfit & the one with Bunny & the wording under has now disappeared, it had already changed to different wording on that photo a few mins ago, but now removed completely. Someone at The Scum fucked up have they?!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
How is it allowed to drive FGS!
I give it a month before it's breaking the law again!
How does it afford the insurance yet is bankrupt?

• Angry
Reactions: 34
More feminine looking than Pwicey too 😆
Aves does at least always make an effort with her appearance. It may not be very classy at times ( well most times) but she is at least always very well groomed. No way would she ever go out in a JYY trakkie with scruffy hair! It must be very hard work being her and always trying to look like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Story has been updated, no ref to SS, extra photos at a petrol station.
Why the feck would they make that decision at all?! Then again, we know the Scum's history and the disgusting things they have printed in the past :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Isn't that one of SB's cars? who is she is the car with? Looks like Princess's boyfriend (hair) but looks like he has a ring on his wedding finger.
They've used 2 sets of photos, one looks like Goff (Click) and the Backgrid ones she has sold.

Edit she has bought that car off of SB, it is Priness's boyfriend
If I was P's boyfriend's mum the last thing I would do is let my kid get in a car driven by her! Especially given that she hasn't driven ( well legally at any rate) for 18 months! How did she get her licence back so quick?

Edited to add doesn't look like she is wearing a seat belt YET AGAIN! When is she going to be done for that? At least P's boyfriend has his on.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Just looking at this post from @clairiecluck

'
So did I read that right.
Skanky sent and set up pap shots of KH picking Bunty up for visitation??
If I didn't read that wrong, that's bloody disgusting!! And surely no redtops or DM will pick that up as suuuurreeellyy, that's an infringement on KH and Buntys right to.
1. Safe access to contact.
2. Privacy of a minor in a child custody case
3 could that be seen as visitation interference?

Well if they do bite and print pictures and story, I hope she gets torn apart by remaining fans and the general public, aswell as a judge

That does certainly go to show her level of evilness''

I'm wondering if it would be classed as contempt of court as setting the shots up showing Kieran has to collect them ( or just Bunny) from her broadcasts that there has been some sort of court order? Family court judgements and what is said are supposed to be private to protect the kids!
She just can't help herself can she, wants desperately to show the public Kieran doesn't have them full time....even if it harms the kids.
Just looking at this post from @clairiecluck

'
So did I read that right.
Skanky sent and set up pap shots of KH picking Bunty up for visitation??
If I didn't read that wrong, that's bloody disgusting!! And surely no redtops or DM will pick that up as suuuurreeellyy, that's an infringement on KH and Buntys right to.
1. Safe access to contact.
2. Privacy of a minor in a child custody case
3 could that be seen as visitation interference?

Well if they do bite and print pictures and story, I hope she gets torn apart by remaining fans and the general public, aswell as a judge

That does certainly go to show her level of evilness''

I'm wondering if it would be classed as contempt of court as setting the shots up showing Kieran has to collect them ( or just Bunny) from her broadcasts that there has been some sort of court order? Family court judgements and what is said are supposed to be private to protect the kids!
She just can't help herself can she, wants desperately to show the public Kieran doesn't have them full time....even if it harms the kids.
Just when I think her level of spite, vindictiveness and bugger all respect for anyone else couldn't sink any lower she surpasses herself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
New Fred! Well done @life’s a car crash on the winning thread title - it was hard work to find, but well done to:

Pink Squirrel
Brah Day Izit?

for finding the title for me 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Sink Boy is off to Vegas, Skanky is still being quiet apart from her delusions of throwing Prinny a fairground themed Sweet Sixteen. 🙄🙄🙄 Junior turned 18, Skanky thought Prinny’s birthday was Junior’s.

So... KIpper wants a fairground type 16th birthday party for Princess. Surely the clan could rustle one up from some of its ahem, traveler relations? ;) They would have doughnut eating competitions, get aboard the MM ghost train, a coconut shy (ironic twist) inflatable slide into the pool(!) A psychic's tent where you can get your fortune told by the Talking Candle and mebee win a barf bomb or two with darts.
Oh no...wait.... how will she afford the electric on all these fairground rides? H will enjoy it immensely with all the candy-floss stalls, ice-cream vans and doughnuts 😇
Ooh, I wonder if they would play 'hook-an-egg?'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why only y couple of weeks ago K was seen in driveway of MM with J&B,she must have allowed it.now this shite.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Kylie‘s popping into Tesco on the way home, need my Girl’s wine tonight, absolutely fuming….yet again the biaaatch flouts all normal convention, but we’ll rise again, one day Tattlers, one day this thing is going down. Kylie’s comeback with a more determined mindset since my recent break from her nonsense, somehow Miss Teflon will be tackled, somehow, despite this latest bollox I got my faith back she’ll be taken down soon 👊🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Kylie‘s popping into Tesco on the way home, need my Girl’s wine tonight, absolutely fuming….yet again the biaaatch flouts all normal convention, but we’ll rise again, one day Tattlers, one day this thing is going down. Kylie’s comeback with a more determined mindset since my recent break from her nonsense, somehow Miss Teflon will be tackled, somehow, despite this latest bollox I got my faith back she’ll be taken down soon 👊🏾
I feel like some too now but I haven't been drinking......arrrgh. So tempting 😁
---
Why only y couple of weeks ago K was seen in driveway of MM with J&B,she must have allowed it.now this shite.
It could be a handover rather than him being supervised. Of course she wants to control the narrative and make him look bad. She's like the terminator, she just doesn't stop!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel like some too now but I haven't been drinking......arrrgh. So tempting 😁
Oh duck!i have cans of G&T came with shopping this morning.low in calories,but ver nice.I’ve had two already,
M&S ones are gorgeous pack if four but very strong,I haven’t got those,just Gordon’s.bollocks might drink bleeping lot.🙁🙁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.