Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrspig99

VIP Member
Isn't that one of SB's cars? who is she is the car with? Looks like Princess's boyfriend (hair) but looks like he has a ring on his wedding finger.
They've used 2 sets of photos, one looks like Goff (Click) and the Backgrid ones she has sold.

Edit she has bought that car off of SB, it is Priness's boyfriend
If I was P's boyfriend's mum the last thing I would do is let my kid get in a car driven by her! Especially given that she hasn't driven ( well legally at any rate) for 18 months! How did she get her licence back so quick?

Edited to add doesn't look like she is wearing a seat belt YET AGAIN! When is she going to be done for that? At least P's boyfriend has his on.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
I suspect & get the feeling, some on here don't think I get the facts right. I only post information I know is correct. I was hesitant when Blade died to actually believe KFP had any involvement in his death, other than her usual irresponsibility by not making sure property secure. I assumed he did get out & got run over on main road, which in itself is terrible. But i was told information that people were correct on here with their assumptions & KFP was responsible & got others involved to cover up the death of beautiful Blade. How it was explained about the cover up, fits into place what really happened. I know 1st hand the family are con artists & scum, but now with the Blade circumstances, I find it sickening that they close ranks & actually aid & abet her disgusting actions. I will think more carefully now, whether I will post any information, until it's going to be substantiated by Redtops or authorities.
I don’t think that’s the case. I think people who’ve been on here a long time know you used to work with her and still have connections.

• Heart

gossipsauce

VIP Member
Peter Andre has posted on Instacunt that Junior has gone to Ibiza for a concert appearance, Ibiza Rocks and a holiday with his mates.
NOW
Peter has said he feels anxious, but he is sure Junior is going to be okay.
BUT HERE’S THE THING
This is a golden opportunity for Price to fly over there and appear at Juniors concert, and on his night out with his friends.
I mean, why wouldn’t she? The gates to Junior are open now. She might not be able to go to his family home, for the parties. But she can have unfettered access to him in another country.
She will definitely drink and do her usual embarrassing display for the punters.
UNLESS
The ‘she’s not allowed to travel’ story is true?
I don’t think Junior is travelling fully alone with just his mates. PA did also say he was with people he knows and trusts and that he knows it’s all ok. If he’s performing he will have some sort of representative from CAN there I’d have thought. Can’t imagine that old crone will get near. She’s never shown a massive interest in Junior and I really feel for the lad. I also truly believe he’s been brought up well, he has a good, respectful head on his shoulders and knows exactly what his mother is.

• Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
What the actual fk ... still one of your favourites pictures Kipper, you are filtered to death, so is Princess ... the 3 older kids are very obviously photoshopped onto it - they werent even there with you having the photo taken ... you sad cow !!!!

1686917111967.png

• Haha
  • Sick

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Not sure why people would think they haven't really split or he isn't in Vegas. She uses people, she doesn't need a driver anymore, that's the end of his usefulness. Why would she bother using any energy to string him along now? She will be using her 'charms' on nu eggs.
SB's dad is always posting stuff about awful narcissistic women and abusive relationships too, Sb is now with him. I think this egg has finally
moved out of Skank's egg pan.
---
Usually agree with you Helena and I also initially believed this was a proper split, and he’d have enough but I’m so getting vibes we are still being played, they are both way too calm about it all. Yes they have dirt on each other, and it’s mutually assured destruction if either fires off first, but Skank has never been this way, she would normally be ranting about him by now, but it’s just business as usual, something really ain’t right IMO.

Seeing SB is out in Vegas with his Dad has further cemented this thinking in my mind. I genuinely believe SB loves Vegas and Skank can’t go, so he’s taken the opportunity to go with family (Dad paying probably) and the pair of them can carry on playing the ‘break-up’ game, why ? , who knows, but Skank will have reasons for reasons. Still believe Skank and him have a ‘business relationship’ anyway now, but I don’t think she’s done with him yet, think there are reasons she’s kept him this long, ain‘t for love, its something else, yes his usefulness has diminished now she has her licence back, but still think she needs him, maybe something as simple as supplier of the ❄ Whatever, I think he may be back at the MM soon after this trip.

Kinda hope I’m wrong and you’re right, wanna see her struggle to find a new young egg, honestly don’t think anyone but SB and his desire for fame would have hung around this long, she looks tragic, her voice is unbearable, her behaviour is bizarre, any new bf has to lose all his circle of friends, she makes sure of that immediately, she is circling the drain in every area of her life, no one will stay long with that, or even go there, main reason anyone would go there would be the desire for fame by association, nothing else, We will be in for hilarious shenanigans if SB has gone 😁

Woo Hoo let the game play, let’s see what he delivers on this trip, need him draped over a few women, and see if there’s any reaction from Skank, or Skank spotted with another dude, the game’s on 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

DC16

VIP Member
I suspect & get the feeling, some on here don't think I get the facts right. I only post information I know is correct. I was hesitant when Blade died to actually believe KFP had any involvement in his death, other than her usual irresponsibility by not making sure property secure. I assumed he did get out & got run over on main road, which in itself is terrible. But i was told information that people were correct on here with their assumptions & KFP was responsible & got others involved to cover up the death of beautiful Blade. How it was explained about the cover up, fits into place what really happened. I know 1st hand the family are con artists & scum, but now with the Blade circumstances, I find it sickening that they close ranks & actually aid & abet her disgusting actions. I will think more carefully now, whether I will post any information, until it's going to be substantiated by Redtops or authorities.
I do believe you about Blade. (I hope someone, somewhere can get some proof as that would be a huge story) ;)

• Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
I'm sure it is only the parent and children allowed at the contact centre, MrsB.
Makes me think Kipper have done the access this way through CC so the kids don't see their Nan or other members of K's family - the spiteful Bitch!
I think Kipper made every excuse under the sun that every person KH suggested as supervisor to any visits was unsuitable to try and block it from happening at all, she has most likely been forced to accept the contact centre - it was something she didnt want when the shoe was on the other foot (KH let AFP or SFP supervise visits then), she will see the contact centre as embarrassing more than anything else - thats why she staged the Pap pics in my opinion - to embarrass KH as well as back up her lies about him. It will all come out publicly in the end - including that she lost access herself. KH cares about his children - Kipper cares only about herself, her children are all are possessions and chess pieces in a game to her

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
Please keep giving us info you have, I look forward to what you post ❤ ... we get a certain poster here, who only contributes when they need to moan, are cranky at the best of times, argumentative ... and enjoys berating, lording it over people gossiping on a ` gossip ` forum ... with clear ` passive aggressive ` posts ( as Im doing now ... whats good for the goose 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes: ) and despite saying ` I'm not policing what others say ` that's exactly the intention .... I scroll past, and roll my eyes, because I can see what this kind of behaviour is about, best to ignore, people here will speculate ` gossip ` ( Its a gossip site after all ) and there are some incredible conspiracy theories, which in all truth, can be enjoyable to read, its a big melting pot, of different views ..... this person also has every right to comment, like we all do .... don't allow it to affect you ... I'm also not comfortable with the P sex chat, however ..... I have the ` choice ` to scroll past, and I do, without policing the thread .... most of us here appreciate the info you give☺

Last edited:
  • Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
  • Heart

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
A terrible thing has happened. There’s now 3 things that are in KFP’s gaff that I have in mine. We share a flamingo lamp, the fluffy feathery light shade in her Harvey dancing vid and something else that I can’t remember.

im off to torch my house and get a lobotomy. I’m clearly a hun.

• Haha
  • Wow

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Question for the dog lovers. How would a dog behave if it was hungry half the time? I expect a protection dog like Blade could lash out?
It wouldn't be his fault obviously, he would be under stress.
This is just my opinion, from what you’ve just mentioned. Maybe poor Blade did bite her trying to get attention for food as he was so hungry & she did something to him. After he died, apparently she went to get hair done & was off her face. We don’t know if she was driving unfortunately, not that it makes a difference💩

• Sad
  • Wow

Crowbag

VIP Member
It's obviously wrong anyone should pay to see their child, but surely it's progress that he's seeing even one of them, and can apparently do so regularly and on the record?

As for young Jeff's education. Plenty of children miss large amounts of school, for things like serious illness, bereavement, whatever.
Not all have access to EOTAS type support, not all want to take part.

As far as I know the only reference to him being 'put back' a year is from Bunty. Why would a school say that months ago, early in the school year?
Would they make a child who really struggles with school repeat a year? If so a lot of schools would have a considerable amount of kids repeating years.
It's so rare. If he misses the rest of this year they might bring it up, but saying it ages ago? It's not exactly going to entice him back.
Personally I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

Children are resilient little people.
I've taught a few over the years who have moved from abroad with literally only a couple of words of English and they are amazing, or children where English isn't spoken at home, who rely on school for access to books in English. Again, amazing kids who do really well.

I'm not intentionally lecturing.
I think I'm trying to say please don't write Jett off. He has plenty of time. If he makes it back to school in the next year or so he has every chance of picking it all back up.

(SATs etc mean sod all long term).

• Heart
Reactions: 36

MoistPlinth

I don’t why F the nanny/hired help went back. I was told she was originally hired to help with the horses. Then she was looking after the kids - sometimes for weeks while KFP was off doing the shite she does, endless holidays etc. Then they fell out over what I think might have been the tampon pulling incident, and KFP was really nasty. God knows why she’s there again. I will have to see if I can find out anything.
of course this is all third or fourth hand, so details may have got muddled on the way.

• Wow
  • Heart

Tanley

VIP Member
I appreciate the tea we get from @WillowTree21 @DC16 @Brah Day Izit? and anyone else with knowledge of Skanky and her worthless existence. Hearing the truth about her treatment of her children, her animals and her exes can be very hard, but it needs to be out there. She has got away with so much for so long, but I have to keep believing karma will get her, and the sooner the better.

• Heart

spudonspeed

Ok you lovely lot I hate to be the bearer of bad news but here’s my reply from my MP

thank you for your email to Kate.

We have raised your concerns with the RSPCA who have shared the following response:

Thank you for your enquiry to the RSPCA about the petition concerning Katie Price's animals. The RSPCA is aware of this petition but of course has no position on it. The RSPCA has investigated Ms Price and her animals on a number of occasions following complaints to our cruelty hotline. This includes a recent visit where we found no animal welfare issues with the animals under her care. The complaint has been subsequently closed.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Kind regards,

Anna Maria

Anna Maria Stewart
Caseworker for Kate Forbes MSP

So there we go what do the RSPCA actually have to find, her having sex with Wallis in the stables 🤢🤷‍♀️
---
Sorry everyone but I did try
If non microchipped , unvaccinated non neutered and underfed pets are locked together covered in their filth are doing a runner to be run over (over 10 of them) in desperation are not a welfare issue I think there's no justification for the RSPCA pathetic existence.

• Sad
  • Heart