Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Depends what you mean by a proper split though. He may want it to be final, she may not. It's the classic toxic / abusive relationship. She will try and get him back to amuse herself, just look at how she tried to draw Boyson back in on Slapgate night, so she could have 2 men fighting over her.

I think in the past she has 'played nice' with exes. It's a way of keeping her claws in though, it's manipulative. She did it with Kieran....then all hell broke loose when he got a new gf. They are both quite horrible though....so who knows!
I can give you some info.
SFP is selling the pictures & stories to RedTops & splitting the money. KFP send pictures to her. Hope SFP is being taxed on this ! CRAWL & Her have not split. We knew this. Seems KFP was most likely the ‘unknown person’ responsible for poor Blades demise. I have more, but I’m going to have to drip feed this through, for obvious reasons. She’s definitely out to crucify poor Kieran. She’s obsessed with him being with Michelle & that he moved on. Seems the same as she was about Peter, but Pete had legal, Claire & good people/family around him to deal with her. Poor, poor Kieran. Seems she’s rarely at home. Poor kids too. She doesn’t give a 💩about them, they’re pawns to use to bury KH.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

DC16

VIP Member
Can I offer a little advice, I am no way telling people what to post, so by all means ignore me if you want, BUT, KP loves to play the eternal victim in the drama that is her life. She loves using the troll card, she wants people feeling sorry for her, she needs other people to blame for her appalling behaviour…I know this is a gossip site, but, if you make a complaint to somewhere about her, maybe it’s an idea to not put on here exactly what you have written, otherwise that will get used as “it’s a troll complaining” and you’ve just given her 100% proof and played right into her hands.
So by all means, carry on reporting, it’s great that you do call out her behaviour 🙏, but maybe keep it quiet…🤫😘

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Update - contact center v v v positive. I can't say more, but despite it looking like a step backwards it's very much the opposite.

And don't take too much notice of the P stories tonight...... Its not all it seems

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

pepe le pew

VIP Member
I reported the photos, which I had taken screenshots of to the Press commission.
And I also reported the arranged phot shoot to the Horsham contact centre.
I include my email to them below. With my identity removed, although Ihave included my identity to the PCC and tothe Horsham Contact centre.

In the The Sun online website. The media influencer Katie Price was photographed, BY ARRANGEMENT with the BACKGRID photo agency, known as paparazzi. Getting access to a supervised child contact centre. The Horsham Child contact centre. A place that is supposed to be safe, confidential, private and supervised. A safe place?

Katie Price and her team often arrange these ‘impromptu’ photo opportunities. She sells them to tabloids like The Sun, Daily Mail and other interested parties.
She has made serious allegations against her ex partner Keiron Hayler. And their acrimonious divorce has resulted in child custody problems.

She and he have obviously used your contact centre. And one would think that other, many other parents are using your centre as a safe place to reunite children with estranged parents. A place where families can meet and repair.
But to my horror, here are copies of the photos she has arranged to be sold to the Sun. Here is her daughter Bunny, it’s her, and clearly your contact centre.

Naomi Campbell successfully sued the Daily Mirror for buying photos of her leaving an AA meeting.
A person should expect privacy in delicate matters like addiction. And they should certainly expect it when accessing your confidential services.

My question is, what are YOU going to do about it?
I have contacted the press complaints commission and I suggest you do the same.
This is abhorrent behaviour on both Katie Price and the agency BACKGRID. Monetising child estrangement
I would also ask that you make this a matter of immediate intervention by Social Services as Katie Price is clearly not making appropriate decisions on behalf of her children.

Please address this matter immediately.
Other parent, some in precarious positions have to rely on your organisation to navigate their family’s. Is it a joke, is it a some kind of entertainment venue to get snapped, to put on Instagram, to sell to the tabloids? What is her motivation in doing this so publically?

• Heart
Reactions: 70

DC16

VIP Member
I think the people who have this information about Blade, where this info came from, should do the right thing and report it to the police, they have a legal obligation to. Especially since she came out with her alternative version.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

DC16

VIP Member
It was confirmed yesterday SB went to Vegas.
He is there.
He is posting from there.
It’s not a conspiracy.
Not sure why he would post a departure board with his flight then not go, just to wind people up 🤷🏻‍♀️
It was a long flight, which was delayed.
There is a time difference in the USA hence the lack of him posting from there until late.
I expect we will see lots of posts from him, as KP isn’t there to keep everything secretive what they are up to from the media. The media aren’t really interested in SB unless he’s with KP.

The car in the KP pictures probably belongs to the nanny. Jett is not at school, that’s why he is with a nanny/dogsbody who probably gets paid a pittance and is expected to do everything.

Yes there were pictures on the MM path of KH and kids a couple of weeks ago, but things have changed (don’t know what) and now at a contact centre. KP set the pictures up, but claimed she was followed. 🐄 💩 the press should not have used them.
KP seems desperate to get her hands on every penny she can at the moment.
Allegedly she has her licence back after being medically revoked and has bought the Infiniti car from SB. It has been noted along with the designer clothes and trainers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

WillowTree21

VIP Member
She’s not going to do it. She won’t make rehearsals won’t/ can’t learn the lines . My bet is they will have a new line up by mid nov as the mistake dawns on them. If not before
@WillowTree21 none of this surprised us. And Iin Fact she is just soooo predictable . I knew in my gut it was her who ran over blade. I do believe she will get her just desserts but it will be over something simple that she is arrogant enough to think doesn’t matter. She is in the land of delusion and can’t see her current predicament and if rumours are true the dangers that this brings to her children. Not that she cares about anything other than ££ and being relevant, both are drying up rapidly and the grabs for attention are more desperate. What a sad woman , no real friends, only coat tail grabbers
I suspect & get the feeling, some on here don't think I get the facts right. I only post information I know is correct. I was hesitant when Blade died to actually believe KFP had any involvement in his death, other than her usual irresponsibility by not making sure property secure. I assumed he did get out & got run over on main road, which in itself is terrible. But i was told information that people were correct on here with their assumptions & KFP was responsible & got others involved to cover up the death of beautiful Blade. How it was explained about the cover up, fits into place what really happened. I know 1st hand the family are con artists & scum, but now with the Blade circumstances, I find it sickening that they close ranks & actually aid & abet her disgusting actions. I will think more carefully now, whether I will post any information, until it's going to be substantiated by Redtops or authorities.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Oooft. I wish it could all be used to help him.....or land her in jail! So the cut on her arm, was that to do with Blade's death I wonder ( don't answer if you can't, I'm just thinking out loud! )

If SFP is selling stories then she sold the one about the contact centre too? Nice Aunty the kids have got there :oops:
---

I hope she ends up in a panto just with her, Westcrack, FLF and SB. Stuck for all eternity 😁
Sorry, I don’t know what the cuts on her arms were. Apparently poor Blade wasn’t fed regularly before he was killed. That poor dog must have had a terrible life, as do all her animals.😢😢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

DC16

VIP Member
There's a Leeds
Please tell me you've got the original and sent it to everyone that needs to see!! It's out there....

This needs investigating!! This is disgusting.
I did mention this morning, she called the paps, but told SS they followed her, they believe HER. What else can you do when they yet again believe her lies. She is so convincing, that you even to start believing your own sanity, I actually think she would pass a lie detector test as she believes her own lies so much.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
Oh ffs ! Given me the right fucking hump.She obviously informed the scum.
How the fuck are they allowed to get away with mentioning "supervised contact" that's a serious breach of BUNNYS' privacy never mind anyone else's.....family courts are PRIVATE for a very good reason.....to protect the INNOCENT CHILDREN!! I am furious about this!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I believe you and am interested in your info as always. I think we're all just quite emotional about Blade's death, it was bad enough hearing that he was knocked down but the allegation that someone deliberately killed him and covered it up really has sickened and worried people here even more. Therefore people are trying to analyse and line up the facts as it sounds like a crime has been committed against a beautiful innocent dog, and people want to see justice for Blade. I don't think you should take anything personally.
I don't believe she deliberately killed him ( God I hope not). She was off her nut & ran him over. They then had to cover up his death & move his body.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
Ok you lovely lot I hate to be the bearer of bad news but here’s my reply from my MP

thank you for your email to Kate.

We have raised your concerns with the RSPCA who have shared the following response:

Thank you for your enquiry to the RSPCA about the petition concerning Katie Price's animals. The RSPCA is aware of this petition but of course has no position on it. The RSPCA has investigated Ms Price and her animals on a number of occasions following complaints to our cruelty hotline. This includes a recent visit where we found no animal welfare issues with the animals under her care. The complaint has been subsequently closed.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Kind regards,

Anna Maria

Anna Maria Stewart
Caseworker for Kate Forbes MSP

So there we go what do the RSPCA actually have to find, her having sex with Wallis in the stables 🤢🤷‍♀️
---
Sorry everyone but I did try

• Angry
  • Sad

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I agree, if Blade was killed and dumped, the witness should blow the whistle on what happened. a beautiful dog has died, he deserves justice and she must be STOPPED from inflicting same fate on other dogs
The nanny, Crawl & her family know what happened. They will not take action. She was in a rock & a hard place. She knew it would be found out Blade had died. She of course couldn't say what actually happened & she was responsible, as she would be investigated, so had to take the option of saying he was killed by some 'unknown' person. She knew she would get bad press, but damage limitation as always, lie after lie. This is another cover up, like Rolo's death. I can't add anymore than this & wish I could. There is so much I could say, but I can't at the moment. I felt sick to my stomach with what's going on. It is worrying that she has her licence back & is driving the kids. She's erratic & not in control, even though she believes she is. I wonder how she come's across at her CS ?

• Wow
  • Sad

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I can give you some info.
SFP is selling the pictures & stories to RedTops & splitting the money. KFP send pictures to her. Hope SFP is being taxed on this ! CRAWL & Her have not split. We knew this. Seems KFP was most likely the ‘unknown person’ responsible for poor Blades demise. I have more, but I’m going to have to drip feed this through, for obvious reasons. She’s definitely out to crucify poor Kieran. She’s obsessed with him being with Michelle & that he moved on. Seems the same as she was about Peter, but Pete had legal, Claire & good people/family around him to deal with her. Poor, poor Kieran. Seems she’s rarely at home. Poor kids too. She doesn’t give a 💩about them, they’re pawns to use to bury KH.
Knew that bitch had something to do with Blades death. Only thing i want to know is who helped the cunt dump his half dead body by the side of the road. 😞

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
I hope sinkboy posts non stop, I hope he takes a selfie with mp in her uniform, I hope kp gets so angry she goes riding her horse and breaks her neck. I'm manifesting like crazy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Complaint sent to IPSO. 😎 (Sent the original article not the suddenly changed one because they know they fucked up)...
chrome_screenshot_1686757717125.png

• Heart
Reactions: 48

DC16

VIP Member
I suspect & get the feeling, some on here don't think I get the facts right. I only post information I know is correct. I was hesitant when Blade died to actually believe KFP had any involvement in his death, other than her usual irresponsibility by not making sure property secure. I assumed he did get out & got run over on main road, which in itself is terrible. But i was told information that people were correct on here with their assumptions & KFP was responsible & got others involved to cover up the death of beautiful Blade. How it was explained about the cover up, fits into place what really happened. I know 1st hand the family are con artists & scum, but now with the Blade circumstances, I find it sickening that they close ranks & actually aid & abet her disgusting actions. I will think more carefully now, whether I will post any information, until it's going to be substantiated by Redtops or authorities.
We all know what she is capable of Willow and how she lies and covers things up. Been seeing it for years. I'm just disgusted that people who are involved don't have the conscious to tell what she has done. (I do also worry, that they may know who you are and be testing the water with you, but you have brought us some amazing tea all this time)
It did sound so bizarre when she tried to blame an unknown individual, if she did knock him down herself, she would of been better just admitting he escaped, but she couldn't do that, it was someone else's fault entirely. It's still wrong and horrible, but when she 'updates' the story that starts ringing alarm bells. Personally I was just shocked that she would tell anyone else and not keep it between her mum and sister, as the only confidants, as yes, she would be terrified if it got out.
I hope it does get out, maybe those who do know could contact the police but explain they don't want to identify themselves, not sure if that can be done? Everyone is sickened by her and her family who cover up for her. Can't wait to read this book of lies to see what they come out with next.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

WillowTree21

VIP Member
It was confirmed yesterday SB went to Vegas.
He is there.
He is posting from there.
It’s not a conspiracy.
Not sure why he would post a departure board with his flight then not go, just to wind people up 🤷🏻‍♀️
It was a long flight, which was delayed.
There is a time difference in the USA hence the lack of him posting from there until late.
I expect we will see lots of posts from him, as KP isn’t there to keep everything secretive what they are up to from the media. The media aren’t really interested in SB unless he’s with KP.

The car in the KP pictures probably belongs to the nanny. Jett is not at school, that’s why he is with a nanny/dogsbody who probably gets paid a pittance and is expected to do everything.

Yes there were pictures on the MM path of KH and kids a couple of weeks ago, but things have changed (don’t know what) and now at a contact centre. KP set the pictures up, but claimed she was followed. 🐄 💩 the press should not have used them.
KP seems desperate to get her hands on every penny she can at the moment.
Allegedly she has her licence back after being medically revoked and has bought the Infiniti car from SB. It has been noted along with the designer clothes and trainers.
KFP clearly wanted everyone to know she's above the law & has her licence back. How that's happened, who knows & why, it was actually revoked in the first place? . Again, she's sticking 2 fingers up at authorities & us. Disgusting that pictures were shown regarding contact centre. She wants everyone to know, she's in control of when Kieran can see the kids on whatever basis that may be. I am disgusted that she is able to act in such an arrogant & entitled way. With regard to IF that was Princess's boyfriend in the car with her, as a parent, I would be mortified & be having strong words. I would not want either of my kids in a car with a person who takes drugs & drinks heavily. AND the fact, she's overturned 2 cars & had numerous speeding fines. When a judge says 'worse driving records they've ever seen' well, what more proof does anyone need that she's dangerous behind a wheel? My kids safety would be of utmost importance. NOT the fact that they are seeing someone who has 'celeb' parents. Odd, that she's suddenly driving herself around straight after CRAWL flits off to USA! Fake split, as usual. Clearly, there is no imminent action being taken for Kieran to get those kids back. KFP is in control of everything & something STINKS :poop: . Waiting for the next bomb shell, that all will go well at BH (IF it goes ahead) & she will as usual, come up smelling of roses. I despair every time I see a headline showing her smug face, getting away with things that any 'normal' person wouldn't. My only positive is, that she looks a mess & mutilated & if she can't see it for herself, then she really is a seriously deluded moron. Grifting, begging & conning her way through life, to try & keep her lavish, seedy & sad lifestyle. :sick:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47