Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sjr2607

Chatty Member
I tried being nosey and looked at Princess insta to see who her boyfriend is but couldn't see him, are they still following each other?

Reactions: 7

pollycopping

Chatty Member
What I don’t understand is how no one in SS have realised that every time Kieran makes progress she makes a new complaint? Seriously! I find this totally bewildering as there is a clear pattern of KH makes progress, Skanky raises another accusation.
---

Oh Pinky you are too good to me 🤣🤣 I FUCKING LOVE IT!! 🥳🎉
could I be right in thinking that p boyfriend is maybe actually her friend 🤷cough 😉 rather then her boyfriend 👀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

TurkeyTeef

We mustn't assume Prinny is having sex! As other Krusties have said, P has been well brought up and has Dr Emily on board to advise, not only as her step-mum, but friend too.
Very true, still an IF. I would’ve thought that Emily at least will have had a chat with her, but it’s the thought of Skankenstein encouraging it that absolutely grates my carrot.

No offence intended to anyone x

Reactions: 6

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Anyone know by chance the reg for her Infiniti, I know it ends HUU… I thought there was a picture of it in full somewhere, but they are all blurred out that I could find…
Can it be searched on DVLA with a partial index and make/model?

mrspig99

VIP Member
Lol. I saw both of those Cirque shows too. Were amazing. So many good shows on the Strip..was gutted I never got to the BSB residency there! . I quite like hustle and bustle. Definitely not a place to go to relax as the pools get too busy too so can see why you can either love it or hate it.
Yeah I just find crowds really difficult these days, they give me panic attacks! And it's just always so crowded in Vegas day and night! Did love seeing the Bellagio fountains though.

• Heart

jenabelle

I had an interesting conversation at the weekend with a friend I’ve not seen for a while. The subject of Skank came up and friend stated that it was MP who walloped KP last year, not Sink Boy. I was a bit surprised but do people actually think it was her? Like, I know there’s bad blood between them (put mildly) but really, it’s a fucking fantasy scenario.🙄🙄🙄
Who is MP

Reactions: 5

VIP Member
Sorry, I don’t know what the cuts on her arms were. Apparently poor Blade wasn’t fed regularly before he was killed. That poor dog must have had a terrible life, as do all her animals.😢😢
I assume you have proof of this.

pepe le pew

VIP Member
FFS I thought those photos of Bunny outside the door was a contact centre. That’s what the Sun article said, no the f*cking charity shop.
Was it the contact centre or not?